Bowie County Justice Of The Peace 1-1

Bowie County Justice Of The Peace 1-1

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

ConservativeMile

Texarkana, AR

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Can't believe the constable switched what he was running for on the last day!!!! Show he isn't dedicated to much. I think he saw that Chris Lee was going to beat him in the primary so he decided to just take on a democrat. I vote republican but wont be voting for Mr. Cox!!!! Judge Talley has done a good job, democrat or not. I guess he was determined to get some member of his family elected JP .... not this time Mr. Cox. Better luck running against Hoot next time!!!!
Runninginthewind

Texarkana, AR

#2 Mar 12, 2012
I would have to agree with you!!!!! Shameful way of doing business Mr. Cox!!!!! Kelly Blackburn switching party's on the last day doesn't sit well with me either!!!! All the dems need to vote in the republican primary and get rid of their turn coats!!!!!
belindarussell45

Texarkana, AR

#3 Mar 12, 2012
lol I have met him once, my mom had to go to court in front of Judge Hadaway, what a joke!!!!! Has no business being Constable let alone JP. I will definately be voting a split ticket this fall!!!!!
springrollersuns hine

Texarkana, AR

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Wonder if he will want to combine the 2 Texarkana JP offices like his wife wanted to do????? Doubt it!!!!!! He needs to be beat and sent home ...... just not back to the Nash City Council!!!!
Runninginthewind

Texarkana, AR

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Be true to who and what you are and be dedicated to it!!!! The Cox's have no business serving in any elected office. His wife never attends meetings and he thinks being a republican is the savior of everything!! Being a republican is being a true conservative, morally both publically and privately, don't hang your hat on the "R" next to your name. LIVE IT ALSO!
JBW

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2012
What's wrong with Wendy Dudley for constable
uguessedit

Texarkana, AR

#7 Mar 13, 2012
What does Wendy Dudley do now?
texancowboy

Texarkana, AR

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Talley all the way!!!!!
B-K-M-C

Texarkana, TX

#9 Mar 28, 2012
JBW wrote:
What's wrong with Wendy Dudley for constable
Who is Wendy Dudley???? I have lived in Bowie County my whole life and never even heard of her before!!!
Concerned Citizen

Texarkana, TX

#10 Mar 28, 2012
Will not be giving my vote to Wendy Dudley!!! Just do not know who she is!! Are where she came from!!!!!!!!
just me

Eagle, ID

#11 Apr 24, 2012
wendy dudley is a honest woman...she has my vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) 14 hr David thomad 834
Why do Black Peeps Look like Apes? 22 hr Willie Granville 37
News Nash man arrested on murder charge (May '14) Feb 11 Sorry2say 13
News Police continue shooting investigation Feb 10 MeSo 1
News Suspect attends hearing on assault, trafficking... Feb 10 MeSo 1
News Grand jury indicts brothers in sexual abuse case Feb 10 MeSo 3
Why donít Black people tip? Feb 9 None 20

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance