Thank You Tea Party
RRAD Employee

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Smaller government is making it's to the Texarkana area. Layoffs, furloughs, and unemployment are just around the corner.
issa supporter

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Mar 3, 2013
RRAD Employee wrote:
Smaller government is making it's to the Texarkana area. Layoffs, furloughs, and unemployment are just around the corner.
go to your local temp agency, they have jobs available all the time.
The Zygote

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Is this post actually serious? I thought it was just because a democrat was running the whit house. Does anyone else remember the last democrap prez and a little program he come up with called BRAC? And the BRAC comission? Dems always cut defense. We're lucky we even had a damn army by the time george "WEAPONSOFMASSDESTRUCTION " bush took office after clinton. HaHa and clinton called it a "leaner" army. Where is the tea party or how are they even controlling that Mr RRAD employee? Suck it up and get a real job out there at cooper's tire shop. Best job in the world. They have a real union like jimmy hiffo had.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Seems that we willget along quite well without your services meaning you were just on welfare to begin with. There are plenty of jobs out there though. mexicans immigrate here to get them. be prepared to work for once in your life though

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Amazing how everybody hates big gubmint until they come after your job. You want less gubmint, you're gettin' it. Don't be bitchin' about it now.
jimmy hoffa

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2013
It will be a good time to use some of my savings when the depot yardsale goes up here in a month or so. There's going to be many a 4-wheelers, trucks, campers, guns galore, hell, there may even be a wife or two for sale. Once that 60hr a week income is gone it's gonna be time for some folks to downsize.

I'm with the other guy up there, go to cooper tire, you will actually have to do physical labor (actually have to work) but at least you'll have a job.
Atom

Texarkana, TX

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Smaller government will be better for the private sector. Yay!
Tootles

Texarkana, TX

#9 Mar 7, 2013
The less government the better, they have become to big for their britches.
republican party

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Mar 12, 2013
jimmy hoffa wrote:
It will be a good time to use some of my savings when the depot yardsale goes up here in a month or so. There's going to be many a 4-wheelers, trucks, campers, guns galore, hell, there may even be a wife or two for sale. Once that 60hr a week income is gone it's gonna be time for some folks to downsize.
I'm with the other guy up there, go to cooper tire, you will actually have to do physical labor (actually have to work) but at least you'll have a job.
check the bank parking lots for deals on late model 4 wheel drive extended cab pickups with big knobby tires, they will probably have any color your looking for. screw the dealers!
Yelpyouknowit

Haslet, TX

#11 May 28, 2013
Go ahead and make your jokes, but when rrad goes out so will all the other jobs that support rrad , down to the local McDonalds , Texarkana and surrounding town are gonna hurt! And you are right though where are the woman gonna go work and make $25 an hour and not know wtf there doing!
Yelpyouknowit

Haslet, TX

#12 May 28, 2013
The reson there laying off is simple, it has very little to do whith the government ! The hired inexperienced woman and minorities for there permanent positions , very few if Amy have mechanical experience , therefore no contracts are getting done on time or in budget! Hell they can't find the parts they take off the equipment most of the time! And that pisst off the rest of the hands that were doing all the work so they in turn have layed down own there ass!
Mierda

New Boston, TX

#13 May 30, 2013
Yelpyouknowit wrote:
The reson there laying off is simple, it has very little to do whith the government ! The hired inexperienced woman and minorities for there permanent positions , very few if Amy have mechanical experience , therefore no contracts are getting done on time or in budget! Hell they can't find the parts they take off the equipment most of the time! And that pisst off the rest of the hands that were doing all the work so they in turn have layed down own there ass!
Obviously you don't work there. This has nothing to do with women or minorities, and you show your ass when you spout such ignorance.

The workload hasn't changed, but in the political p*ssing match in Washington the dummycrats are trying to show by drastically cutting pay to employees that they're making an effort to reign in their out of control spending. All the while the Idiot-in-Chief is costing us MILLIONS with his frequent vacations.

I wouldn't even be so upset with the cost of his vacations if he actually did some work, but he fails to do anything that's going to create a lasting positive legacy. He's proud of putting more people on food stamps than any other President. He's OK with the number of companies who are folding or cutting their staffing. And he doesn't comprehend that the only way businesses are going to stay open is by cutting hours.

We won the Cold War by bankrupting the Soviet Union. And now we're stuck with a socialist who is determined to bankrupt us.

When are people going to understand that freedom isn't free, and that the elitists in Washington are sitting fat and rich on our backs??
liberal waiting on check

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Mierda wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't work there. This has nothing to do with women or minorities, and you show your ass when you spout such ignorance.
The workload hasn't changed, but in the political p*ssing match in Washington the dummycrats are trying to show by drastically cutting pay to employees that they're making an effort to reign in their out of control spending. All the while the Idiot-in-Chief is costing us MILLIONS with his frequent vacations.
I wouldn't even be so upset with the cost of his vacations if he actually did some work, but he fails to do anything that's going to create a lasting positive legacy. He's proud of putting more people on food stamps than any other President. He's OK with the number of companies who are folding or cutting their staffing. And he doesn't comprehend that the only way businesses are going to stay open is by cutting hours.
We won the Cold War by bankrupting the Soviet Union. And now we're stuck with a socialist who is determined to bankrupt us.
When are people going to understand that freedom isn't free, and that the elitists in Washington are sitting fat and rich on our backs??
yes freedom is free, its our government that chose to invade iraq and afganistan, the people over there (iraqs) are fighting for their freedom. freedom is also free for the big major oil companies over there sitting up the oil fields. none of this is obama's fault, its george bush's fault, the economy was screwed up under his watch. bush was the one who brainwashed our military people over WMD's and got several young men killed for nothing. we are only fighting an oil war for exon and shell. bush is a criminal. tell your freinds and family to exit the military and quit killing innocent iraqs and afgans! obama is trying to wind down the mess bush started (war). we do not need any army depot plants producing deadly weapons! you job is contributing to killing innocent people. go get a job at taco bell and let obama decide what to do with the army depot plant.
the worker

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Lets keep blaming Bush,but who got four Americans killed because he is such a chicken shit that he would not send any help for them.I guess Bush gave the stand down order too.liberal,there is not going to be a check to wait on by the time obama gets through.Taco Bell will be close too,because obama has took all the money for his vacations. obama will spend today and steal more from us tomorrow.Another thing ,since obama believes in abortion so much,why didn't that horse mouth wife of his have TWO of them.JUST ASKING
yeah

Hughes Springs, TX

#18 Jun 14, 2013
It will affect me and my family too.
RRAD Employee wrote:
Smaller government is making it's to the Texarkana area. Layoffs, furloughs, and unemployment are just around the corner.
liberal waiting on check

Olive Branch, MS

#20 Jun 18, 2013
the worker wrote:
Lets keep blaming Bush,but who got four Americans killed because he is such a chicken shit that he would not send any help for them.I guess Bush gave the stand down order too.liberal,there is not going to be a check to wait on by the time obama gets through.Taco Bell will be close too,because obama has took all the money for his vacations. obama will spend today and steal more from us tomorrow.Another thing ,since obama believes in abortion so much,why didn't that horse mouth wife of his have TWO of them.JUST ASKING
obama has not done anything. he is trying to undo the mess george and ronald got us into. abortion issue: a woman should have the right to chose, it is none of anybody's business of what may be going on up inside a woman's vagina or uterus. lobby groups(christians, american family association, ect) who wants to regulate abortion are nothing but pervebs. the only ones who have any business up there (vagina or uterus) are the woman's boyfriend or doctor, the married womam's husband, lover or doctor, the preacher's wife's husband ,lover or doctor, anyone else not sexually involved with the woman and noisy about her uterus are perverbs.
Red Goosefootp

Texarkana, TX

#21 Jun 18, 2013
the worker wrote:
Lets keep blaming Bush,but who got four Americans killed because he is such a chicken shit that he would not send any help for them.I guess Bush gave the stand down order too.liberal,there is not going to be a check to wait on by the time obama gets through.Taco Bell will be close too,because obama has took all the money for his vacations. obama will spend today and steal more from us tomorrow.Another thing ,since obama believes in abortion so much,why didn't that horse mouth wife of his have TWO of them.JUST ASKING
What about the thousands that Bush killed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
go trump go!! hey texarkana what do you say... 23 hr Trump train 3
ashley walker (Jun '14) Dec 4 Rainbow betty 24
News 'Everyone is African': Geneticist, professor ta... Dec 3 Inquisitor 15
tim paslay (Jan '13) Dec 2 really4real 13
Why so much crime in Texarkana? (Jul '14) Dec 2 The Eye is Watching 21
has anyone got mesed over by richard ward at wa... (Feb '12) Nov 29 omg 8
A Representative Sample of Democrats Nov 27 Inquisitor 1

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages