Who is Steve Jones?
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
LongJohn

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2011
What's with this Steve Jones dude? Is he the Topix Guru? Sounds like he's a pompous A$$!
DeweyOxburger

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 19, 2011
A stupid waste of redneck skin.

Dewey "the Ox" Oxburger
Skunk Baxter

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 19, 2011
Steve Jones is a stinking redneck who lives in a old trailer somewhere down in the Sulphur River bottoms. There is a sign on the side of the trailer that says "wide load" which refers to his wife, not the width of his house.
Chief Walksalot

De Kalb, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2011
Skunk Baxter wrote:
Steve Jones is a stinking redneck who lives in a old trailer somewhere down in the Sulphur River bottoms. There is a sign on the side of the trailer that says "wide load" which refers to his wife, not the width of his house.
Hahahhaaaaaaaaaa hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. May I borrow that one sometime, about the wide load?
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#5 Aug 24, 2011
Chief Walksalot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhaaaaaaaaaa hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. May I borrow that one sometime, about the wide load?
You can borrow the hair off my arss.

He is a man who had to depend on cAss county corrupt law to investigate the death of his child.

It wasn't investigated. The reason why is because Roger Dale Gentry the investigater was molesting children.
He had been forced to resign from Overton Tx for molesting the child I located through his personal file.
That person testified against him.
He is serving two life sentences and twenty years.

Sounding like one and being one are two different things.
I have always had the facts.
Judges have lost their jobs. Cops have lost their jobs.

Glen Owen came to me with all that I have posted about the DA of Bowie county.
Cry to Glen. And Kiss my Arss.
Just the facts mam!
Chief Walksalot

De Kalb, TX

#6 Aug 24, 2011
How can you spot a redneck? He has more dogs than kids; he bathes and puts the dirty clothes back on; he dresses up to go to Wal Mart; his wife weighs more than his pickup; and,... he has at least 8 cars on his property, for spare parts for the one that does run.
Chuck

Detroit, TX

#7 Aug 24, 2011
Chief Walksalot wrote:
How can you spot a redneck? He has more dogs than kids; he bathes and puts the dirty clothes back on; he dresses up to go to Wal Mart; his wife weighs more than his pickup; and,... he has at least 8 cars on his property, for spare parts for the one that does run.
That pretty well describes Steve Jones.
hrmmm

Lititz, PA

#8 Aug 24, 2011
Chief Walksalot wrote:
Not all rednecks dress up to go to Wal Mart. Please refer to exhibit A, located here: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

If this is what dressed up looks like, I shudder to think how they dress to go to work! Ewww!
tellthetruth

Texarkana, TX

#9 Aug 24, 2011
Steve Jones is a vertically challenged small human of minuscule stature and smarts.
Chief Walksalot

De Kalb, TX

#10 Aug 24, 2011
It might be better than I neither know Steve Jones nor am associated with Texarkana Jr College, as a lot of the strife taking place doesn't affect me.
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#11 Aug 24, 2011
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
That pretty well describes Steve Jones.
It could also describe many of our local law officers by the above name.
Then they have lost their jobs from their lack of integrity.
Isn't that right Smokintaz?
Just the facts mam!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#12 Aug 24, 2011
Chief Walksalot wrote:
It might be better than I neither know Steve Jones nor am associated with Texarkana Jr College, as a lot of the strife taking place doesn't affect me.
Stop telling where Chuck had to take a job at.
Being a rent a cop isn't the same as being a cop.
He lost his job because he's lying trash of Wake Village.

Then come to think of it people elected Steve Jones's kin into Wake Village.
"as a lot of the strife taking place doesn't affect me."
Yes it does. Don't get caught in another lie.
Just the facts mam!
PresidentGeorgeD ubyaBush

Dallas, TX

#13 Aug 24, 2011
I've known Steve Jones since Moby Minnow was a dick. He was a crackhead then and he's a crackhead now because every time I ever saw him, he would have his head up somebody's crack. I kicked his ass in the 2000 election, no wait, that was Al Gore. Last time I saw him, he was helping Sarah Palin hang some chads. I've always wanted to help Sarah Palin hang some chads. Once, I expressed that desire to Laura and she kicked me in the nuts.
wHO IS sTEVIE

Mitchell, IN

#14 Aug 24, 2011
I real mental case he is a poor excuess for a human. never shuts his old short jaws, sorry your son died, now shut the f up you loser,its been 10 plus years and you still can't figure it out.
you helped kill him.
Steve Jones

Whitney, TX

#15 Aug 25, 2011
hrmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all rednecks dress up to go to Wal Mart. Please refer to exhibit A, located here: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
If this is what dressed up looks like, I shudder to think how they dress to go to work! Ewww!
I believe I seen Lonnie and her in the woods.
He pulled out his eye and she said, Ewww!
Your a nasty B-A-S-T-A-R-D.
Just the facts mam!
Trey

Texarkana, TX

#16 Aug 25, 2011
Steve Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I seen Lonnie and her in the woods.
He pulled out his eye and she said, Ewww!
Your a nasty B-A-S-T-A-R-D.
Just the facts mam!
Lynn wants her computer back and says you can keep those stupid tea pots ,don't make me come down there and bitchslap you AGAIN .
Lugnut

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2011
I'll say one thing for Steve Jones. He's got huevos grande! Uses his real name. Ain't afraid to call a spade a spade. Google him and there he is, big as you please!
Steve Jones

Whitney, TX

#18 Aug 26, 2011
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>Lynn wants her computer back and says you can keep those stupid tea pots ,don't make me come down there and bitchslap you AGAIN .
Sandi said she needed a man. Yet she couldn't find one on her property.

Trey couldn't bitchslap anything. He is too busy spitting brown schit from his mouth.
You may find him molesting a child. Yet he isn't man enough to bitchslap.
It will cost him his life.
Just the facts mam.
Steve Jones

Whitney, TX

#19 Aug 26, 2011
Lugnut wrote:
I'll say one thing for Steve Jones. He's got huevos grande! Uses his real name. Ain't afraid to call a spade a spade. Google him and there he is, big as you please!
Steve Jones. ;')
Steve Jones

Whitney, TX

#20 Aug 26, 2011
tellthetruth wrote:
Steve Jones is a vertically challenged small human of minuscule stature and smarts.
And that is why a cAss county judge and a Wake Village law officer lost their jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Steven (Oct '11) 1 hr None 193
News Area activists push to make Dream Act a reality... 1 hr None 118
Why do Black Peeps Look like Apes? 8 hr None 28
whitey’s fault!! 8 hr None 27
Mike Carter (Sep '14) Jan 12 Sad 84
News New Year's Baby Jan 11 None 2
Wayne Dail DEA (May '17) Jan 10 Sunshine78 5

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance