Where's Wounded
LOL

Texarkana, TX

#983 Jul 24, 2012
thepinkeraser wrote:
<quoted text>hey bub, an invitation was sent your way yet you still hide behind your screen trying to insult a fine woman and her young son you are a disgrace to all human kind.it is not now nor has it ever been any of your business who or what or how many cars come in and out i remember when you were one that was there 24-7 until your pea brain overloaded your sore ass and tragedy struck your family and got your little feelings hurt over shit such as this except your tragedy was an act of cowardness.make no mistake if you worked ever you wouldnt have so much time to get on here and spew your lies and start shit. it just shows your ignorance and dont ever think you are big enough to hurt anybodys feelings except curtis if he were to read this thank god he has no desire to because hes a smart boy who loves and misses his father everyday like mant of us do. so either accept the invite and educate yourself or keep living in your fantasy world and spewing your hatred on a family that doesnt deserve any of this chickenshit
LOL, Your funny! Please Post some more.
just talking about it

Texarkana, TX

#984 Jul 24, 2012
Lynn Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sit on the side of the road and watch the traffic going in and out of that business? Stalker. Why don't you dig your head out of your behind, wipe the chickenshit out of your eyes and see what the sign out front says. I wasn't in charge of keeping their books, have no clue how many car parts they sold and certainly will not speculate, as you do. Like I said, if you want to know something about me or mine, stop by sometime. Then and only then, will we discuss my son. We'll discuss your father while you're here. LOL Looking forward to your visit.
Hey Lynn, How is little Curtis doing ? Is there not any news on Mr,Jones at all ?
Lynn Jones

Lewisburg, PA

#985 Jul 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't posting to you,
Sugar, you need to calm down. Your feathers are ruffled and it shows. Just who were you posting to when you quoted me? Too dang funny. LOL Keep the laughs coming, I love it.
Lynn Jones

Lewisburg, PA

#986 Jul 24, 2012
just talking about it wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Lynn, How is little Curtis doing ? Is there not any news on Mr,Jones at all ?
Curtis is doing OK. He is an amazing young man. I've not heard a word from anyone concerning Steve. Well, with the exception of this site, and we all know how much that's worth. Thank you for asking and have a nice (cool) day.
Lynn Jones

Lewisburg, PA

#987 Jul 24, 2012
thepinkeraser wrote:
<quoted text>hey bub, an invitation was sent your way yet you still hide behind your screen trying to insult a fine woman and her young son you are a disgrace to all human kind.it is not now nor has it ever been any of your business who or what or how many cars come in and out i remember when you were one that was there 24-7 until your pea brain overloaded your sore ass and tragedy struck your family and got your little feelings hurt over shit such as this except your tragedy was an act of cowardness.make no mistake if you worked ever you wouldnt have so much time to get on here and spew your lies and start shit. it just shows your ignorance and dont ever think you are big enough to hurt anybodys feelings except curtis if he were to read this thank god he has no desire to because hes a smart boy who loves and misses his father everyday like mant of us do. so either accept the invite and educate yourself or keep living in your fantasy world and spewing your hatred on a family that doesnt deserve any of this chickenshit
pink-e, you're a sweet-e. Love ya!
thepinkeraser

Ralls, TX

#988 Jul 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Your funny! Please Post some more.
yur sense of humor is as warped s your littl simple min,damn i didnt realize you were borderlining schitzo i thought you were just slow probably from lying so much you have lost touch with reality i do hopeyou get some help for this go detox your brain you ay actually become a worthy citizen gain if you ever were
thepinkeraser

Ralls, TX

#989 Jul 24, 2012
Lynn Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
pink-e, you're a sweet-e. Love ya!
love you too!!and curtis baby too!! keep your head up and keep doing the wonderful things you do in life people should take lessons but then again they dont have the brains or know how to do anything thats actually worthwhile orr productive they just live in their fantasy world and make it there lifes work to spew lies,lol
LOL

Texarkana, TX

#990 Jul 24, 2012
Lynn Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar, you need to calm down. Your feathers are ruffled and it shows. Just who were you posting to when you quoted me? Too dang funny. LOL Keep the laughs coming, I love it.
Dang your one burnt out ole crack ho! I never posted to you till you popped off to me.that is unless you were posting under a different name. You always did like to do that didnt you? looks like you haven't changed much. You are like most burnt out ole dope heads, you live in a fantasy world. You hear what you want no matter what is being said. Put your crack pipe down long enough and things may clear up for you....MAYBE.
LOL

Texarkana, TX

#991 Jul 24, 2012
thepinkeraser wrote:
<quoted text>yur sense of humor is as warped s your littl simple min,damn i didnt realize you were borderlining schitzo i thought you were just slow probably from lying so much you have lost touch with reality i do hopeyou get some help for this go detox your brain you ay actually become a worthy citizen gain if you ever were
LOL, now thats what I'm talking about, you have the whole office laughing, Got any more?
just talking about it

Texarkana, TX

#992 Jul 24, 2012
Lynn Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Curtis is doing OK. He is an amazing young man. I've not heard a word from anyone concerning Steve. Well, with the exception of this site, and we all know how much that's worth. Thank you for asking and have a nice (cool) day.
your welcome, and i'm still praying for your family...
thepinkeraser

Ralls, TX

#993 Jul 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, now thats what I'm talking about, you have the whole office laughing, Got any more?
now thats funny the wole office hahahahaha everyone knows noone would hire you your own daddy didnt want you so who the hell else would maybe the losers that let you live in your pukey little camper on their property and at least lynn postsunder her real name as steve did you are still in hiding so why dont you pump your little squirrelnuts up and use your name we know who you are anyway. the whole office HAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOW THATS FUNNY YOU LTTLE WANNA BE
Texas Girl

United States

#994 Jul 24, 2012
Curtis should be left out of this. The poor kid is hurting. Why bring him into thism I haven't met Lynn, but my hubby has. He.thinks she is a very nice lady who is in a lot of pain.
just talking about it

Texarkana, TX

#995 Jul 24, 2012
Texas Girl wrote:
Curtis should be left out of this. The poor kid is hurting. Why bring him into thism I haven't met Lynn, but my hubby has. He.thinks she is a very nice lady who is in a lot of pain.
AMEN
LOL

Texarkana, TX

#996 Jul 24, 2012
thepinkeraser wrote:
<quoted text>now thats funny the wole office hahahahaha everyone knows noone would hire you your own daddy didnt want you so who the hell else would maybe the losers that let you live in your pukey little camper on their property and at least lynn postsunder her real name as steve did you are still in hiding so why dont you pump your little squirrelnuts up and use your name we know who you are anyway. the whole office HAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOW THATS FUNNY YOU LTTLE WANNA BE
wow, you and Lynn smoking the same dope or what? You sound more like wounded than Lynn does, and we all know she came up with most of his material as well as helped him with his spelling. She should help you with yours! Heres an idea since YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME LOL, when your bud (Lynn) gets home from her job (of crack ho),You two figure out which city bus to get on and come on down. My coworkers want to put a face (TOOTHLESS FACE I'M BETTING)to the post that has had them laughing all day!
thepinkeraser

Ralls, TX

#998 Jul 24, 2012
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
<quoted text>WOUNDNUTTY IS THAT YOU BOY ?? LMAO !! Probably not but your post gave me flashbacks !! Carry on !! And yea, I'm still LMAO at you idiots !!
thank you for the compliment ill take that anyday!
Lynn Jones

Lewisburg, PA

#999 Jul 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> I never posted to you till you popped off to me.
When you post about my son, you post to me, lugnut. That post has been removed. ;-) Many thanks to topix staff.
whocares

Idalou, TX

#1000 Jul 25, 2012
Lynn Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post about my son, you post to me, lugnut. That post has been removed. ;-) Many thanks to topix staff.
Too bad they didn't pay closer attention to you and your husbands filth. He might still be around.
Lynn Jones

Lewisburg, PA

#1001 Jul 25, 2012
Texas Girl wrote:
Some people are short on morals, with big black hearts. They just were never taught any better and are too stupid to learn a new trick.

I think your hubby is a very nice man, as well. His kind says a lot for the woman standing by his side. Thanks to both of you and the fellow that works with your hubby. Check in with him, I left you a message last week. Would love to know what you think of the paper I sent for you to read. For obvious reasons, I would rather not discuss it on this site. Have a great day.
Lynn Jones

Lewisburg, PA

#1002 Jul 25, 2012
whocares wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad they didn't pay closer attention to you and your husbands filth. He might still be around.
It's nice to know that you miss him too.
Curious

Whitney, TX

#1003 Jul 25, 2012
Lynn Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are short on morals, with big black hearts. They just were never taught any better and are too stupid to learn a new trick.
Lynn Your husband was the nastiest most foul individual i have ever seen on any forum . Was he too stupid to learn a new trick ? What were you and SJ taught ? Did you learn anything ? Are you back to follow in his footsteps and go back to your old ways ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana Waltz Sun Guest 2
What new restaurants does Texarkana need ? (Jul '13) Aug 28 Sheila p 118
Fun Activities for Kids (Jun '11) Aug 28 Clover 10
Poll Who's an honest attorney in Texarkana, TX? (Apr '08) Aug 28 Ttt 320
corrupt judges in bowie county? Aug 27 Ttt 4
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) Aug 26 Southern Gypsy 789
William Tye you need to resign!!! Scumbag, Home... (Dec '11) Aug 23 Landy109 114
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages