Ohgoodgrief

Texarkana, TX

#302 Mar 29, 2012
If you don't get it, you just don't get it. I'm not going to spell it out for you. smdh
Dilligaff

Arlington, TX

#303 Mar 29, 2012
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>Ok you remember me. Now you are telling me to LEAVE IT AT THAT PERMANENTLY? Tell me and the rest of the folks what do you mean by that comment?
Irish can't tell you what he meant by that. He doesn't have a clue. All he does is rant and ramble about shit he knows nothing about, misspells the simplest of words, uses redneck grammar, and doesn't know anything about punctuation. I will never understand why people with limited education want to get on Topix and prove to the entire world how stupid they are but Irish is always willing to do that.
gonna_get_ya

United States

#304 Mar 29, 2012
Ohgoodgrief wrote:
<quoted text>
Over dramatize much?
REALLY????? YA THINK????? let's just put the shoe on YOUR foot.. what if it were your child??? Drama, I bet.
I'm not going to waste my time on you.
me me

Ralls, TX

#305 Mar 29, 2012
steves wife and child dont have anything to do with the posts he made..you never know on here who is posting.. when someone posted as his wife do u really know it was her or part of the games...im just saying you cant blame stalk or harass his family because of steves posts...just move on
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

#307 Mar 29, 2012
Dilligaff wrote:
<quoted text>
Irish can't tell you what he meant by that. He doesn't have a clue. All he does is rant and ramble about shit he knows nothing about, misspells the simplest of words, uses redneck grammar, and doesn't know anything about punctuation. I will never understand why people with limited education want to get on Topix and prove to the entire world how stupid they are but Irish is always willing to do that.
Dilligaff: I know what Irish Lucky is talking about, but at present I am hoping Steve is down in the woods looking at nature peaceful, just to get away from the computer for a while. I have been off for a good while and it done me alot of good.
I will not call names, but I will bet a certain person has a brother in the area. And they came from Jal, N.M. area. And yes I talk to people in N.M. about living or dead people in the area. Some are my relatives. But this topix is about STEVE JONES.
gonna_get_ya

United States

#308 Mar 29, 2012
Irish Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>I had someone tell me to day that they think this is one big hoax !! They think wounded is hiding out in the Dallas TX. Area !! What Ya'll be thinking about that Theory Dilligoof ?? Got a comment on that one there boy ?? After all this is the Where's Wounded thread , and not the Irish Lucky thread !! But dont get this ole hillbilly wrong ,Irish Lucky be mighty honored ,Yes Sir ,mighty damned honored That you was thinking about him !!
Hey Irish I know wounded well enough to know that he would NEVER EVER put his son or his wife through all the hurt and pain. So whoever gave you that bunch of mess don't believe it. Just wanted to let you know that. Hava a good evening.

“:o)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#309 Mar 29, 2012
Ohgoodgrief wrote:
If you don't get it, you just don't get it. I'm not going to spell it out for you. smdh
You have a problem with me because why???
Dilligaff

Arlington, TX

#310 Mar 29, 2012
Irish Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>I had someone tell me to day that they think this is one big hoax !! They think wounded is hiding out in the Dallas TX. Area !! What Ya'll be thinking about that Theory Dilligoof ?? Got a comment on that one there boy ?? After all this is the Where's Wounded thread , and not the Irish Lucky thread !! But dont get this ole hillbilly wrong ,Irish Lucky be mighty honored ,Yes Sir ,mighty damned honored That you was thinking about him !!
The last theory I heard was that you and Tonto's sister ran off and got married.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#311 Mar 29, 2012
Irish Lucky wrote:
I have wondered the same thing,its just funny that he hasn't been found yet.He may be hiding out somewhere not wanting to be found.
United States Cat

United States

#312 Mar 29, 2012
shushu 13 wrote:
<quoted text>I have wondered the same thing,its just funny that he hasn't been found yet.He may be hiding out somewhere not wanting to be found.
Or More Likely IMO someone has hid Him, not wanting him to be found.
US Cat suxs

Mifflinburg, PA

#313 Mar 29, 2012
United States Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Or More Likely IMO someone has hid Him, not wanting him to be found.
The smart money says you know where he is! Do you have him hid out?
United States Cat

United States

#314 Mar 29, 2012
US Cat suxs wrote:
<quoted text>The smart money says you know where he is! Do you have him hid out?
If only.

:(

Then there would be a Good ending to this.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#315 Mar 29, 2012
gonna_get_ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Irish I know wounded well enough to know that he would NEVER EVER put his son or his wife through all the hurt and pain. So whoever gave you that bunch of mess don't believe it. Just wanted to let you know that. Hava a good evening.
You seem to know him very well,i just know him from reading his posts,it just seems so strange to just disappear into thin air,not saying it couldn't happen.I pray he's found soon.
yuppers

Texarkana, TX

#316 Mar 29, 2012
I would imagine the authorities have contacted Topix and found out that he has been checking the posts here. He is addicted to this place and there is no way possible he could not log in if he is still kiccking.
Dilligaff

Arlington, TX

#317 Mar 30, 2012
Irish Lucky wrote:
You don't have the sense God gave a goose, do you?
Hmmmmm

Grandview, TX

#318 Mar 30, 2012
yuppers wrote:
I would imagine the authorities have contacted Topix and found out that he has been checking the posts here. He is addicted to this place and there is no way possible he could not log in if he is still kiccking.
Looks like from some of the post somebody is following in his foot steps. Could there actually be a Jones wannabe? Nah, That would be crazy.
United States Cat

United States

#319 Mar 30, 2012
Two weeks.

Where's Wounded?
US Cat suxs

Grandview, TX

#320 Mar 30, 2012
United States Cat wrote:
Two weeks.
Where's Wounded?
Who gives a shet! Stop trying to start crap!
WHAT

Covington, TX

#321 Mar 30, 2012
United States Cat wrote:
Two weeks.
Where's Wounded?
Who?
me me

Ralls, TX

#322 Mar 30, 2012
US Cat suxs wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shet! Stop trying to start crap!
just a suggestion but you might try decaf....dang your mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lgbt friendly doctors 3 hr WhatYoureReallySa... 15
where in this town do you find girls that want ... 3 hr TMI TMI TMI TMI 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fart Smoke 633
Worthless africoons !! 16 hr MeSo 5
Review: Vision 4 Less Sat Shelleysmommy02 1
gambling Fri curious george 1
More from around the web

Texarkana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]