James Prince

Jim Roberts

Mike Landers

The Cat

Grandview, TX

#123 Feb 7, 2012
she wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that is you. Playing games again. How did you now there was a homo thread there?
That answered that question. The Real Lynn would have Known What we have talked about.
she wounded

Texarkana, TX

#124 Feb 7, 2012
The Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey girl, Is that really you or did Steve forget to change his screen name back after posting on his homosexual Topix page from california? Hey call me i have some gossip for you.
You are gossip.
Wounded

Texarkana, TX

#125 Feb 7, 2012
http://www.wral.com/news/local/wral_investiga...

Dang!
Why doesn't every convicted felon just cock his hammer and strap on a hand gun?

There isn't enough law to stop the citizen.
By the way that piece of Crap Lance Hall.
What was the crime that made him a convicted felon and why is he carrying a fire arm?
He isn't much better a man that Johnson.
Just the facts mam!
The Cat

Grandview, TX

#126 Feb 7, 2012
she wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gossip.
And your very ill Steve!
NO BS

Texarkana, TX

#127 Feb 7, 2012
Now back to the Sheriff's race. regarding the candidate forum at the Simm's VFD fundraiser, Jim Roberts wowed the crowd with his 3 minute speech while Prince bored everyone to death with his 20 minute speech that was supposed to be limited to 3 minutes. It was intended to be a quick meet and greet, rather than dominating the candidates and citizens time. It was in very poor taste.
United States Cat

United States

#128 Feb 7, 2012
I believe it will be difficult, if not impossible, to beat Prince.
Wounded

Texarkana, TX

#129 Feb 7, 2012
United States Cat wrote:
I think people thought the same about Mary.
The last TWO elections I've done all I could to see his be sheriff.
Yet if he will work a officer who he reprimands and knows states he can't recall where his eye is.

I will be voting for another man.
It will be TWO votes taken from this residence. I'm sure the man understands.
Come to think of it they said that about Randy Lee also.
Seen him go out when I was politicking. ;') Isn't that right Randy??
Concerned Citizen

Whitney, TX

#130 Feb 8, 2012
United States Cat wrote:
Wow do you have a surprise coming when Mr. Roberts is elected Sheriff.Like wounded says people are tired of the good ole boys that are in elected office.Get out your crying towel.
Concerned Citizen

Whitney, TX

#131 Feb 8, 2012
NO BS wrote:
Now back to the Sheriff's race. regarding the candidate forum at the Simm's VFD fundraiser, Jim Roberts wowed the crowd with his 3 minute speech while Prince bored everyone to death with his 20 minute speech that was supposed to be limited to 3 minutes. It was intended to be a quick meet and greet, rather than dominating the candidates and citizens time. It was in very poor taste.
I totally agree.
she wounded

Texarkana, TX

#132 Feb 8, 2012
The Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey girl, Is that really you or did Steve forget to change his screen name back after posting on his homosexual Topix page from california? Hey call me i have some gossip for you.
Yes, it's really me. Isn't it nice how this wonderful communication system works, my phone rings in as well as calls out. I don't care for you to call me though. You're not my cat friend, just another topix troll.
she wounded

Texarkana, TX

#133 Feb 8, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow do you have a surprise coming when Mr. Roberts is elected Sheriff.Like wounded says people are tired of the good ole boys that are in elected office.Get out your crying towel.
Where could someone hear Mr. Roberts speak? I'd like to know what he stands for and some of the changes he intends to make if/when elected. Any info on his next public speaking would be welcome. Thanks.
Dang

Ralls, TX

#134 Feb 8, 2012
she wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's really me. Isn't it nice how this wonderful communication system works, my phone rings in as well as calls out. I don't care for you to call me though. You're not my cat friend, just another topix troll.
He/she sure knows alot about you for you too claim not too know them. And whats with the she wounded thing? Are you getting that sex change operation you allways wanted STEVE?
Danny

Ralls, TX

#135 Feb 8, 2012
Roberts will be your next sheriff!
Concerned Citizen

Whitney, TX

#136 Feb 8, 2012
Danny wrote:
Roberts will be your next sheriff!
You got that right.
Concerned Citizen

Whitney, TX

#137 Feb 8, 2012
I will try and find out when and where hr will speak next.Or if someone knows please post.
Concerned Citizen

Whitney, TX

#138 Feb 8, 2012
he
Concerned Citizen

Whitney, TX

#139 Feb 8, 2012
Not hr
Concerned Citizen

Whitney, TX

#140 Feb 8, 2012
Don't know why people can't stay focused on the topic instead of being focused on being critical.Steve really catches it,he is just trying to let people know we need some new faces in politics.That will probably be part of the downfall of America,Americans fighting Americans.
Wounded

Texarkana, TX

#141 Feb 8, 2012
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>He/she sure knows alot about you for you too claim not too know them. And whats with the she wounded thing? Are you getting that sex change operation you allways wanted STEVE?
I would have to get a sex change.
Lonnie doesn't.
All he has to do is pop out that eye and there it is!
A hairy nasty cavity.
Dang! HA!HA!HA!HA! It's politics.
Just the facts mam!
EJH

Texarkana, TX

#142 Feb 8, 2012
WHAT ABOUT SAM (ORVILLE) FOR SHERIFF TO HEAR HIM TELL IT HE IS SMARTER AND HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN ALL OF THEM (NOT)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: El Chaparral Mobile Home Park 4 hr 872 sqft 2
Texas High Theater teacher..suspended?? (Nov '13) 7 hr Marine-Wife 25
TexasRoadhouse Dancers?? (Jan '14) 11 hr Amber 44
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farts 771
Sheriff Prince: Why No Arrest In Double Homici... (Oct '13) Fri J Si Si 1,372
What new restaurants does Texarkana need ? (Jul '13) Jan 22 Fatty McButterpants 112
Rev. Jeff Schreve, Pastor of the First Baptist ... (May '14) Jan 21 MrsVA 30
Texarkana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Texarkana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver