Miller County Election called into Qu...

Miller County Election called into Question

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

“Dwayne ”

Since: Sep 08

Texarkana, Arkansas

#1 Nov 9, 2010
This just in....

Miller County is re-counting the votes from the County Judges race. I understand that a person made a complaint about voting for one candidate for Senate and see another candidate on her screen. This event somehow precipitated Judge Roy John McNatt to ask for a recount of his race, to which the election judges upon their on motion, agree to do.

The recount started at 10 am and continued into the night. They stopped about 60% of the way through at 8 pm. There are poll watchers there and the Miller County Patriots have had a representative there as well all day.

I was allowed into the counting room at the begining today and was video taping for a minute or so when the election commissioner, Larry Dowd, as me to comeout into the hall and stop filming. I asseted my right to record the event and he denied it. After much waiting from a phone call from the Secretarty of State, the decision was the same. When I showed that I was going to continue to tape the event they had me ejected from the Miller County Courthouse by a Sheriffs Deputy. I was told not to come back until the event was over.

I went to the Sheriffs office and he said he was not going to remove me from the Courthouse and I was welcome there. He said he would let his deputy know and I went back and no one stopped me as I taped the proceedings.

The cameras are coming to the Miller County Courthouse, and the light of day will bring about a more open and responsive government. I am not saying that anyone was cheating today, but it is my experience that when someone doesnt want to be recorded that they may be planning to lie about something later.

The count goes on....anyone want to join me in filming the count tommorow?
Bowie County Wolverine

Lubbock, TX

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Dwayne Hall wrote:
This just in....
Miller County is re-counting the votes from the County Judges race. I understand that a person made a complaint about voting for one candidate for Senate and see another candidate on her screen. This event somehow precipitated Judge Roy John McNatt to ask for a recount of his race, to which the election judges upon their on motion, agree to do.
The recount started at 10 am and continued into the night. They stopped about 60% of the way through at 8 pm. There are poll watchers there and the Miller County Patriots have had a representative there as well all day.
I was allowed into the counting room at the begining today and was video taping for a minute or so when the election commissioner, Larry Dowd, as me to comeout into the hall and stop filming. I asseted my right to record the event and he denied it. After much waiting from a phone call from the Secretarty of State, the decision was the same. When I showed that I was going to continue to tape the event they had me ejected from the Miller County Courthouse by a Sheriffs Deputy. I was told not to come back until the event was over.
I went to the Sheriffs office and he said he was not going to remove me from the Courthouse and I was welcome there. He said he would let his deputy know and I went back and no one stopped me as I taped the proceedings.
The cameras are coming to the Miller County Courthouse, and the light of day will bring about a more open and responsive government. I am not saying that anyone was cheating today, but it is my experience that when someone doesnt want to be recorded that they may be planning to lie about something later.
The count goes on....anyone want to join me in filming the count tommorow?
Any hint of accountability makes all these people show the intent of corruption, why would they have anything to hide from the taxpayers if they were doing right??
Bowie County Wolverine

Texarkana, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2010
OK Judge Burgess practice this:
McNatt YOU'RE FIRED

Good Luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Venus adult store at the Mandeville exit (Oct '12) 10 min Yahoo Les Wood 22
News Teenager Charged In Fatal Shooting (Sep '09) Dec 3 Thomas Starks 22
Texarkana, Arkansas Music Thread (Oct '13) Nov 27 Musikologist 9
Name changing (Nov '08) Nov 19 Christinapesina 26
The Word of God Says (Apr '13) Nov 18 Yahoo Les Wood 219
Child Molester supporters in OKC Nov 12 Yahoo Les Wood 5
The World Pervert only got People Wet Nov 11 Yahoo Les Wood 3

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance