Texarkana's Mayoral Candidates

Texarkana's Mayoral Candidates

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

A Former Politician

Fouke, AR

#1 Aug 15, 2010
WHoever you are, make sure Sherry Potts is NOT on your team. She will cost you votes, and will hinder your campaign. She has done it before.
Honestly

Arlington, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2010
Ok, on this topic, Wayne Smith is definitley not who the Good people of Texarkana, Arkansas want for a mayor. His pockets will be full with bribes and his promises will be broken. He is the most unfair, unethical, ruthless, arrogant, viscous, backstabbing, and dishonest person I have ever met, and will ever meet. I will never meet the real devil, but I'm pretty sure he is as close as you get to meeting the real deal. Don't vote for him good citizens of Texarkana, Arkansas, you will regret it.
IN THE KNOW

Texarkana, TX

#3 Oct 4, 2010
MY OPINION, ODDS ARE THAT THE LAST POST WAS MANUFACTURED IN THE TOP SECRET F. LARRY SULLIVAN POLITICAL SKUNKWORKS FACILITY. LAST I HEARD, MR. SMITH HAS NOT YET RECEIVED ANY POLITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS OR SUPPORT FROM THE TEXAS ELITE! BUT ONE CANDIDATE HAS... GUESS WHICH ONE?
takebackyourpowe r

Texarkana, TX

#4 Oct 13, 2010
anyone but londelle williams!

Since: Nov 07

AOL

#5 Oct 16, 2010
I like Londell, but I think Smith would be better for the job. Kelly is connected to the Real Estate business, and that could be ok, it still makes me nervous. Too easy to help friends. GW
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Have there been any polls done on this race? If so what are the results?

“Dwayne ”

Since: Sep 08

Texarkana, Arkansas

#7 Oct 30, 2010
We took a straw poll at the Miller County Patriots and Wayne Smith won. There were some votes for Mike Kelly, but Smith came out ahead.

About the vicious post from someone calling themselves "Honestly".....

I know Wayne Smith and have known of him for more than 30 years, my father worked with him at the local Federal Prison. He is am honest and hard working man. He will listen, and he has listened to points of view other than his own. He can think on his feet, and he will follow the law and the rules. He believes in free speech and the Constitution and will back it every time. He will not run roughshod over the public. Give this man a chance and you will see a big change in the way our city is ran. No more hidden deals, and back room no bid contracts. No more letting the 'important' people talk then voting to silence the public.

Texarkana Arkansas deserves better government and with Wayne Smith's help we will get it.

Please note I am not afraid to post my real name and everyone should know how to get ahold of me and ask me questions about Wayne Smith or anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two parents say children kidnaped by Alamo Cult (Oct '08) 4 hr Bina777 185
Foundation chat Aug 8 Revelation 3
News Texarkana teenager pleads not guilty to murder (Dec '09) Aug 4 shh 8
Texarkana, Arkansas Music Thread (Oct '13) Jul '15 Musikologist 7
News Hearing held for murder suspect Jul '15 Spot 1
The Word of God Says (Apr '13) Jul '15 Revelation 211
God Have Mercy !! (Nov '11) Jul '15 Yahoo Les Wood 172
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages