Methuen carpenter has history of unscrupulous business practices

Long before Alfred Verdone allegedly bilked an Andover woman, the Methuen carpenter was barred from working in the states of Maine and New Hampshire, and ordered to pay $90,000 in fines and restitution.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted

North Andover, MA

#30 Dec 15, 2008
guess who wrote:
I haven't bilked anyone so therefore I haven't degraded myself nor am I accountable for it.
I do pray to God and I thank him daily that I am not caught up with anyone such as the east coast handy man.
If you have such a great life, why are you so interested in other peoples' opinions if its all "nothing" and so "degrading" and you are so "disgusted" ? What are you doing at this site? Why don't YOU leave other people alone? YOU go pray.
You don't seem to have any problem, "DISGUSTED", with the comments made about Cookie by the east coast handy man.
Let me mock you right back.
"Don't forget that someday you will be held accountable for everything that you do or say."
I guess all I can say is WOW....I have not mocked you....i think you might be a feeling a little guilty or feel some shame and need to defend your behavior. I just wanted to merly point out that destroying someone on a public web site is WRONG and inmoral. I actually stumbled across this site while searching for something else and couldn't hold back and had to offer my thoughts regarding public slander and libel. Freedom of speach is acceptable but slander and libel is not. I would suggest to anyone writing on web site to be cautious about what you say, you can be held accountable for damages caused to another person especially if malice is involved.

I'm just glad someone else shares the same values i have...I was starting to worry that people with good ethical beliefs were few and far in between (Reader).

It's apparent you are enjoying the slander and I will let you be so you can continue...but I couldn't pass this site and not speak up. Many people turn their heads and look the other way when they see something wrong and never speak up. I just couldn't do it.....

I certainley hope this situation works out for everyone involved.

Enjoy!
reader

North Easton, MA

#31 Dec 15, 2008
everyone just stop! why kick people when they are down. You all need GOD in you lives!
disgusted

North Andover, MA

#32 Dec 16, 2008
reader wrote:
everyone just stop! why kick people when they are down. You all need GOD in you lives!
Amen to that sister!
guess who

Malden, MA

#33 Dec 16, 2008
I guess "disgusted" "stumbled" onto the site again that she's been monitoring and trying to control with her own opinions. This isn't church. Nor does the east coast handy man have any ethics because if he did, he wouldn't have been charged in three different states for bilking people, so dont talk about values in people because they have expressed their opinion. The same ones who complained about being kicked when down are the same ones who maligned "Cookie" with their own malicious allegations publicly on the web site.

Practice what you preach!

“Ive Never been lost.”

Since: Feb 08

Gtown

#34 Dec 16, 2008
Wow this went from a man taking peoples money. For work he didnt do, didnt finish or just did wrong. To a total other direction.

Now being that this is Topix.. IT is 100% the place to say what you want.. Rip some one apart.. ect ect.

Im wondering..what Happen to him any way..
Wasnt he suppose to go back to court already?
concerned citizen

Malden, MA

#35 Dec 16, 2008
whatever happens in court, I hope he just stops victimizing innocent people.

With all the talk that his girlfriend has done about church, maybe that's a start for him. He should confess first, then thank God he is not sitting in jail someplace. He should also apologize to his victims and ask forgiveness. Maybe then he can move on to the next level. He also talked about his ex going to doctors, maybe he should go, too, and get help before he harms himself again with self destructive and self degrading behaviors.
Cher10

Mechanic Falls, ME

#37 Jun 6, 2009
Alfred Lewis Verdone the 3rd.
Is a rotten human being and a great thief a nd cocn artist, he also owes back child support in R.I. and Maine, He has been doing this since I have known him and that was back in 1984 He will be 50 on may 10th. and he is still hurting people, why is he not in jail.
Alfred, Karma is a Bitch, what you done to "MY" 5 children is a sin,that's why I divorced you, you are also a woman beater, and a crack head!!!! I hope you rot in hell, stay away from us, and stop having your crazy ex's calling me, I have a great life, and my husband is very honest, just because you pray to god, does not excuse your behavior, you have hurt so many innocent people, by bidding on jobs and stealing thir money and than running, and o rnot completeing the jobs. I don't know how you keep getting away with this, you go from state to state, but someday your road will end.
Alfred Verdone will keep changing buisness names for as long as he can because he has to, so he continue to get work, this is how he gets away with it, he has never ever paid taxes a day in his life either. He is a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
laughing at you

Westfield, MA

#38 Aug 17, 2009
reader wrote:
WOW, you people have to much time on your hands!
Be nice,and stop talking about people.
Go to church NOW!
Go To Church and what be filled with lies that there is a heaven and hell? When there actually isn't.Church is where the Hippocrates hang out.Screw up all week and then on Sunday go say your hail Marys and think everything is ok.Well what happens when oyu die on Tuesday? your screwed lol....The bible was hand written by man and the Roman Catholic Church said what could be in it and what couldn't so how is that Gods words?
reader

Malden, MA

#39 Aug 17, 2009
Wow! This guy is still getting attention. I feel bad for this woman Cookie and her kids. Its obvious that this guy Verdone didn't want to be strapped down with any responsibilities or pay child support and he thought he was a genious by getting the kids taken away from their mother on allegations of drug use, neglect, etc, despite his own addictions and scams going on. I believe that Cookie loves her children and made a legitimate attempt to straighten out her life, unlike the guy referred to as the carpenter con.
Cher

Scarborough, ME

#40 Oct 31, 2010
guess who wrote:
People aren't nuts because they want to see someone take responsibility for their wrong doings or he wouldn't have gotten charged in two other states or in MA.
I agree that the husband is spam and should be canned. And throw away the key.
This is the ex-wife of the real Alfred lewis Verdone the 3rd. Married 13years and 5 children later, Alfred don't care who he hurts, & if he leaves u broke and in debt, and homeless. I was very young when I met him, he's 10 years older than I, I was 16yrs.old when he started stalking me. I ran away to Maine w/ my 5 babies @ the time, a few mo. later he found, us, the damage he's caused my children & I, is unbearable to think about. He has never paid a dime of child support. in Fact he's never, ever paid taxes, he changes digits in in S.S.& DOB # and he has not had a drivers license since he was 25 years old. He has scammed innocent people from conn, R.I. Mass, N.H.Maine and Fla... and the list goes on, he is one hell of a con artist, I don't understand, how he is still getting away w/this after all these years. He is evil, and he sleeps just fine @ night. Where is the justice????He will keep
changing company names, and he will never pay taxes, he will keep moving from state to state, he will never stop hurting people. never!, why has he not been convicted????
Cher

Scarborough, ME

#41 Oct 31, 2010
reader wrote:
Wow! This guy is still getting attention. I feel bad for this woman Cookie and her kids. Its obvious that this guy Verdone didn't want to be strapped down with any responsibilities or pay child support and he thought he was a genious by getting the kids taken away from their mother on allegations of drug use, neglect, etc, despite his own addictions and scams going on. I believe that Cookie loves her children and made a legitimate attempt to straighten out her life, unlike the guy referred to as the carpenter con.
Cookie is old enough, she not a kid, I find her to be a desperate woman, and she certainly is not putting her kids 1st. Alfred is very dangerous. She could lose her kids, and thats a pain no mother should feel, the state beloeive him & not me... WOW he kept calling DHS, & making up all these horrible stories till they took my babies from school & daycare, while I was @ work, The only way he could hurt me after I divorced him 1996, was to con DHS, to take my kids and he would raise them, after they took the kids, e never picked them up @ DHS, and called me and laughed... wow. my kids suffered, and been through hell and back, will they ever be okay?? they ages are now, my son is 17, I can't find him,
Michael Anthony Verdone17, Adrianna Jean Verdone 18, Ashley Lynn Verdone 19, Angelica Marie Verdone 21, Amanda Rae Verdone 22, My grandaughter is 20 months old, and th elite of my life, I found my daughters, I can't find my son, Michael Anthony Verdone age 17, DOB
Born Feb 6, 1993
Someday, I pray I will find him.
Someday Alfred has to meet god!!
Cher
Cher

Scarborough, ME

#43 Dec 29, 2010
reader wrote:
Please give me a break!!
Okay, I know who's behind this litte pathetic comment, okay,
#1 you can hold someone for slander if it's true!!Therefore,
East Coast Handy Man, AKA, Alfred L. Verdone 3rd. Only got caught in 3 states, he dooped Fla. Connecticut, New York, and I believe
Atlantic City!! This I know for a fact, he Alfred Verdone, who has many allias names,forged insurance papers, and License Papers, no buisness ID# and never ever paid taxes in his life, ever. He also uses fake S.S.# and dates of births, by changing the digits, and he has a many # of buisness names he has uses because he tries to stay ahead of the law, and people catching on to his sceems. To take from people what they worked very hard for thier whole lives is just down right horrible & trust me he does not feel guilty at all, and he will never be sorry, only if he's stopped, & then he's still not sorry, just sorry he got caught, the man has no heart/no concience.
He can't read or write, he has stupid desperate woman do that for him, and he hires young guys and cons them,, and screws them over too, by not paying them, from & through stolen money from all his VICTIMS. or he'll hire drug actics... since he's a crack head/ coke head, and a heavy drinker, and a woman / child abuser.
So shut up, he wil face GOD, he will be judged. I feel so, so sorry for all the familes he screwed over.
Cher10
Cher10

Scarborough, ME

#45 Dec 29, 2010
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
Go To Church and what be filled with lies that there is a heaven and hell? When there actually isn't.Church is where the Hippocrates hang out.Screw up all week and then on Sunday go say your hail Marys and think everything is ok.Well what happens when oyu die on Tuesday? your screwed lol....The bible was hand written by man and the Roman Catholic Church said what could be in it and what couldn't so how is that Gods words?
I like ur comment, it made me actually laugh, none of this is funny, he hides behind god & the cross he wears, thinking, hmmmm
God is going to give him a free pass for the thousands of people, and familes he intentionaly hurt... I don't think so...

Cher10
a thug and scam artist

United States

#46 Jan 3, 2011
Thats what he is folks!
ashley lynn verdone

Athol, MA

#47 Apr 21, 2011
daddy its me ashley verdone i miss you so much i love you please rigth back
dear Ashley

Lawrence, MA

#48 May 29, 2011
ashley lynn verdone wrote:
daddy its me ashley verdone i miss you so much i love you please rigth back
It's daddy please right back and we can talk on yahoo. I love you too......Miss you so much......
alicia verdone

Johnston, RI

#49 Jul 1, 2012
oh well heres a question dear old dad did you tell ashley , amanda , adrianna, angelica. and michael..they had a 33 yr old sister in johnston ri? i dont think you or cheryl did..cause if you did than this horriable nightmare they lived when they were little that i just found out about 3 days ago 6\28\2012 they would have never went through because i would have took them in my care my mother and I would have. not only that after 15 yrs of begging your family for their names and where they were and to no avil i finally found out they had names and than googled everything and found out all the info... i am in shock!! you lefted me when i was 1 it dont matter but to keep me away from my siblings is a shame!! guys i have been searching for you for 15 yrs my name is alicia verdone baccari mekuto...babytenio1@yahoo.com
Dianne DiCenzo Verdone

Cranston, RI

#50 Jul 1, 2012
I would like to add to all this about Alfred I was married to him on July 29 1979. I had 1 daughter Alicia with him whom is now 33 yrs old and he has never even bothered with not a card he has never paid 1 penny of support for her....she has been looking for years about her half sisters & brother but not one person in his family would tell her anything..... she was older so maybe she could have helped instead of them going into the system....as far as you Cheryl wen I met you ...you were a stripper at the Foxxy Lady and you also were on drugs so you need to get off your high horse....there is always 2 sides too the story and then there's the truth...you my dear woman are a LIAR....Cheryl you even had to name your kids with the a's because that's something Alfred and I had decided to do...notice my daughter's name start's with an A..... you were a terrible person way back then and unless you have changed and got off the drugs...maybe you are better now......
alicia verdone

Johnston, RI

#52 Jul 3, 2012
dear Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
It's daddy please right back and we can talk on yahoo. I love you too.....Miss you so much......
ashley this is your sister alicia please contact me please!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tewksbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 2 hr FRDR 17,801
Thank you Sep 14 lmmv6465 1
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Sep 14 nhsnwboarder 101
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sep 14 vikky 15
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Sep 12 Tony Stark 316
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Sep 11 former Lowell ... 673
•••

Tewksbury News Video

•••
•••

Tewksbury Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tewksbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tewksbury News, Events & Info