skeletons in the closet

Figtree, Australia

#1 Apr 17, 2011
Doug Sears is a fraud who joined the ministry to duck the Viet Nam war. And bragged about it.
Cricket

Woburn, MA

#2 Apr 18, 2011
skeletons in the closet wrote:
Doug Sears is a fraud who joined the ministry to duck the Viet Nam war. And bragged about it.
WOW please let us know more.
skeletons in the closet

Figtree, Australia

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW please let us know more.
Yes. Well anyone within bragging distance knows Dougie went to Harvard. Doesn't like to mention wasn't his grades got him him but a legacy from a distant relative: religious big wig. See Doug's old Harvard but not old Harvard smart or old Harvard money. Wasn't like Doug was gonna swim upstream, no one really is interested in the Harvard School of Theology. And Doug,he likes to keep his head down. So come when his draft card came up and forced into a crisis of saving his ass he and his buddy realize by becoming ordained ministers they get a pass from the draft board. Woo hoo. Cue up to the public service. Like I said he knows how to keep his head down.
Like any good coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tewksbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atty. John Paczkowski vs. former Selectwoman Ca... Tue Dracut Double Sta... 1
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Mon nick 10
do you remember? (wilmington style) (Aug '08) Jul 23 Vern 359
keno in massachusetts (Nov '08) Jul 20 rehana vaidya 82
Burlington Police Corruption, Abuse. Minichiello* (Jan '17) Jul 18 just littleoldme 4
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Jul 17 Bob KA-58 18,317
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Jul 15 hum-no-more 57

Tewksbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tewksbury Mortgages