Iowa Toddler Freezes To Death In Montana

Iowa Toddler Freezes To Death In Montana

There are 5 comments on the WHOtv story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Iowa Toddler Freezes To Death In Montana. In it, WHOtv reports that:

Authorities say a two-year-old Iowa boy somehow got outside of a relative's home in Wibaux, Mont., on Christmas Eve and died of exposure as family members slept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

Concerned

Raymore, MO

#1 Dec 29, 2009
Oh Really?
28 yr Montana Momma

Glasgow, MT

#2 Dec 29, 2009
I am truly,dearly sorry for ur lost. My prayers go out to ur family. Sorry to hear about your toddler. May god give the family the strength to be brave during this time.
Past terrible twos

Des Moines, IA

#3 Dec 29, 2009
That is honestly sad, but all doors/windows should be locked and unable to be unlocked by a small child. Unless there was a doggy door in which...
Diana Terpstra

Pella, IA

#4 Dec 29, 2009
I hope she does. She inspires me to become much more politcally active. And HOPE for change is much more exciting knowing there are people like her out there fighting for us in the right way. I just completed reading her book. It's great!
sad person

Des Moines, IA

#6 Dec 30, 2009
That is so sad. I really feel for the parents. WHY are their ages mentioned in this article???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) May '17 Amazenblue 77
News Shanara Anderson appeared in court Friday (Feb '09) Dec '16 Chapirate 11
Richard Opper, Montana DPHHS director can't und... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
Review: Kurtz Sanitation Inc (Oct '15) Oct '15 C Schwindt 1
renting in Glendive (Jun '15) Jul '15 Eastern MT 2
News Prairie badlands form Montana masterpieces (Jan '14) Jun '15 Lovescks 3
billings police asking for the public's help in... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Montana News 1

Terry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terry Mortgages