WATCH YOUR CHILD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

There is a registered child sex offender living at 74510 Midway Rd. This info can be verified through local law enforcement or online at the Mississippi sex offender registry. This is a very bad man.
rae yam

Quitman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

fjlsajf
rae yam

Quitman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

hello
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

Why would someone from Atlanta, GA post a message in the Crystal Springs, MS forum? And, of all the possible topics out there, why the heck would such a person have picked *that* one?

The poster alleges the "registered child sex offender" is "a very bad man," but how can we know this?

Most of the guys (not me, of course) on the force have shared stories about their sexual exploits with underage females -- and I've heard from officers in other departments tell it on themselves that they did the same thing during their breaks from the academy and after they graduated.

Of course, they were having consensual sex with teens that were already sexually active, and quite a few of those guys have been in on busts where a perp was arrested for doing the same thing -- and in at least one case, it was with the same girl.

I am the odd man out when those discussions come up. I keep telling them it's just too much of a risk, and they say that's what makes it a thrill, plus they say if I get caught and I'm a cop the courts will go easy on me.

I agree if the offender living on Midway Road was raping 2-year-olds or something disgusting like that, that he is a danger to society. And don't get me wrong, if I catch someone breaking the law, I will arrest them, but I have to work with my buddies. My life is in their hands, and their life is in my hands, so it is different for us.

There are bad people in the world. That's what we're here for. Public Safety is a very serious commitment for us, and we're not going to let some perverted creep out of our sights, so there is no need for panic or for trying to cause others to panic.

It is always a good idea to keep an eye on your kids, and to teach them how to make good decisions. That will keep them out of trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terry Discussions

Search the Terry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jim 1,962
What are the 10 safest places in Mississippi? Jun '14 Val 1
Daniel Bolles May '14 Anon 2
South Gate Trailer Park (Jan '11) May '14 mexicanlover 2
Star Music Thread (Sep '13) May '14 texas pete 7
lost cousin Apr '14 rachel freeman 1
Quality of Life in Jackson (Mar '06) Feb '14 trooftelluh 57
•••
•••