Susan Bush

Ridgeland, MS

#1 Nov 21, 2013
I wonder why Richland and surrounding counties have to make things harder than they have to be. Lately, Richland PD and other law enforcement agencies have been pulling over out-of-state and even out-of-county cars, for little petty reasons. Can't find the year of expiration, they can't pull up the tag number, or etc. This has been happening more often than none.

One resulting in a ticket, and a officer of the law, lying on the stand; and prosecutor telling the accused what he can and cannot say to defend himself. When will it stop?

I think a petition needs to be started and see if when can get things cleaned up with this law enforcement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1982 Murder Jul 14 ggranddaughter 1
News Supervisors OK beer sales on Sundays Apr '16 First Base 2
Star Music Thread (Sep '13) Apr '16 Musikologist 16
News Rankin County school teacher accused of felony ... (Dec '09) Mar '16 HatesaThief 7
Debate: Marijuana - Byram, MS (Aug '10) Feb '16 The movement 27
Terry Speaks to defend himself in Bourbon Stree... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kev from michigan 1
Review: Quality Outdoor Products (May '15) May '15 Disappointed 1

Terry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terry Mortgages