Does being fat and smoking suck?

Does being fat and smoking suck?

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

Jim Beam

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Had a question for the fat people out there. I have recently been observing a lot of fat people smoking. I was wondering if it sucks to be fat and smoke? Would it be more enjoyable if you were skinny? harder to breath because you are fat?
YOUR PARENTS FAILED

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Oink oink
Granny

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
William Matherlys Stalker won't leave him alone get a life scum crazy Basterd sicko Freak Crazy cyber Bully Hater of William reveal yourself crazy stop hideing behind your computer so Matherly can Knock your Head Off Smack your Big Dum Ass Mouth For Talking Shit
YOUR PARENTS FAILED

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Who is the real wdm?
Granny

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Your parents Failed wdm is a good careing loveing liked man regardless what people say or talk shit about him he would give you the shirt off his back there are haters that use wdm name and talk shit about him say they are him on here and its not the real wdm people are rude and very hateful they are bullys and don't know the true wdm just think they do he like every body else has problems in the past but is moveing on with life and keeps carry on does not get ssi has a job has a. Apt has a truck he owns has a loveing new girlfriend name is April who they love each other has a loveing mom who is sick old and blind he don't abuse his mom never has and who ever says crap like that needs busted in the mouth wdm does not eat out of trash cans is Fat but working on loseing weight does not smell he takes a shower twice a day wears clean clothes. And I should not say. But wdm girl April is. Carry bills baby bill is going to be a new daddy the close family found out a week ago and what happy joy I wish the best for wdm and his gf April and the family.
Mike

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Congrats wdm on going to be a new Father hope the best for you and April take care
Granny

Carmel, IN

#11 Mar 21, 2013
There sure ain't two Granny's, and this Granny knows WDM, is a punk!
God bless that poor little child he speaks of expecting, I'm still wondering what kind of "female" actually layed down with him??........does he have one captured, and tied up someplace?
THPD

Portage, MI

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Stop the bashing and cyber bully crap on WDM leave him alone or we will lock you up and threw your asses in the slammer.
Wendy

Portage, MI

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Yes I know the close Family of WDM and His GirlFriend April they are haveing a Baby God Bless WDM and April Congrats .
Lisa

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Mar 21, 2013
I agree
Fat smoker

Westmont, IL

#16 Mar 21, 2013
i love being fat and smoking ;)
Fat smoker

Westmont, IL

#17 Mar 21, 2013
If you're going to make your name THPD you should probably use correct spelling like they would in a police report. You're just a pig wanna be...
Tom

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2013
Fat Smoker THPD is right peope need to stop hateing and cyber bullying.
Tom

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Damn computer keys I meant people
X

Crawfordsville, IN

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Tom wrote:
Damn computer keys I meant people
Computer keys do suck.(Btw....it's hating, not hateing....yeah....)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bryan grimes 18 min Mark 47
Pete Tanoos pussed out 20 min Mark 12
Feds at VCSC 51 min Nosey newshawk 729
News Vigo to send delinquent property tax notices ne... 1 hr Woos 1
News Audit: About $1M in missing funds in Attica sch... 1 hr Public Education 3
Chandelle chesterfield 1 hr xxxx 2
Adam Azar replacing David Bray at Otter Creek? 1 hr Peter 10
Mike Cleff 2 hr Mark Allen 22
School Board please read 13 hr isu 66
Major Donors to Aquatic Center 15 hr Hello 25