of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

West Terre Haute, IN

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Served

Holton, IN

#2 Apr 18, 2013
I don't know them, but would have loved to have been there to watch all of the fake tough guy in them disappear while they were crapping themselves and running like the cowards that they really are. HaHaHa Funny stuff! Now, if they are lucky enough to live,(and I'm hoping not), enjoy your new scars and make sure to tell your dirty druggy thief friends that you ran and cried like little girls and they will too if they puff up and want to play tough. HaHaHa
Spooked

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Fat black momma sayin "O lawd my baby! Dey shot my baby an he do nuttin"
Anonymous

West Terre Haute, IN

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Names released, one deceased.

"One suspect, 26-year-old John T. Gregory Junior, is dead after the shooting.

The other suspect, 22-year-old Reginald Wood Junior is being treated for his injuries." -- WTHI.com
Momma

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Wonder if they or any of their cohorts will learn a lesson from this?

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.
X

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Momma wrote:
Wonder if they or any of their cohorts will learn a lesson from this?
Lol. Of course not...
Molly

Columbus, IN

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Hope the other guy dies.
OMG

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Apr 18, 2013
You should NEVER wish Death on anyone ,after all it's still someones Son.I'm sure the home owner didn't want to kill them but I'm glad he protected his property & his person!

Prayers for all the families involved
Molly

Columbus, IN

#10 Apr 18, 2013
OMG wrote:
You should NEVER wish Death on anyone ,after all it's still someones Son.I'm sure the home owner didn't want to kill them but I'm glad he protected his property & his person!
No they are criminal fucktards who have no place on this planet except in the ground.
Bam Ba Lam

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Apr 18, 2013
I find it odd, that they have not reported alot on this. Nor has WTHI put anything on their facebook Odd...
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Oh Lord, another "cover up" conspriacy nut.

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Papaw wrote:
Oh Lord, another "cover up" conspriacy nut.
Cram it sheep, some of us choose not to remain asleep, but see the "truth" in all these events.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>
Cram it sheep, some of us choose not to remain asleep, but see the "truth" in all these events.
Looky here Jack!
What's to report? Their dumbasszes tried to break into a house and they got shot, one dimwit died and the other is in jail, police are still investigating. We all know city detectives will botch that but hey, let them play at it.
SMH

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Apr 18, 2013
Lets see 2 guys try to rob someone for their dope, they get shot with a stolen gun by someone who does not have a permit. Everyone's hands are dirty. SMH guess the drug dealer gets away this time.
sure

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Spooked wrote:
Fat black momma sayin "O lawd my baby! Dey shot my baby an he do nuttin"
You sound like a Racist Bitch & do you live sheltered because there is alot of WHITE TRASH in this town too!
WHATEVER

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Apr 18, 2013
SMH wrote:
Lets see 2 guys try to rob someone for their dope, they get shot with a stolen gun by someone who does not have a permit. Everyone's hands are dirty. SMH guess the drug dealer gets away this time.
Where is your proof? The New's didn't release that "information"
X

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2013
OMG wrote:

Oops.... They robbed the wrong house. No prayers needed. Lol
OMG

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Molly wrote:
<quoted text> No they are criminal fucktards who have no place on this planet except in the ground.
Maybe Criminal Fucktards but still doesn't take away the fact that they are someones Son,I ALSO would have protected myself the same way...You really need to deal with the fact that they"criminals" will ALWAYS be on this Planet so good luck to you on fixing that problem.

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Apr 18, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Criminal Fucktards but still doesn't take away the fact that they are someones Son,I ALSO would have protected myself the same way...You really need to deal with the fact that they"criminals" will ALWAYS be on this Planet so good luck to you on fixing that problem.
Everybody has a mother and a father but that doesn't make them any less of a piece.of shit and any less deserving of punishment when they try to harm others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terre Haute Police Dept. to start patrolling on... 18 min Butt Whole 9
Bennett and Thompson - charges of dirty dealings 23 min Weinus 11
Mike's Express Car Wash (Apr '13) 23 min Damaged Civic 38
IS Channel 2 and 38 off the air 23 min dan 6
Terre Haute North Science Teacher 34 min Mother 16
Rolo Miles cocaine abuser 1 hr Chip 1
Slum Lords In Terre Haute (Oct '13) 1 hr Marshal 84
FBI raids Terre Haute sewage plant 1 hr Cranky 147
wtwo / wawv 2 hr Cheaper than me 8
What has been going on at the Tee Pee Tavern 4 hr black toy 4 wf 35