You might be a Buza if
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Molly

Addison, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
You drink on the job.
Parasite

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Shoot at police officers because you're such a nice and polite guy.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Have a halfwit mother with plenty of mental problems.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 24, 2013
only concerned for family AFTER something bad happens
alphamale

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
have no ambition, (other than a failed attempt at being a musician), like to make idle threats that you know you will never carry out because your a coward, have no redeeming qualities, and of course are getting sentenced to many years of prison on Feb 11.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 24, 2013
You might be a Buzz if
You continue to hide behind excuses as to why everything is wrong in your life.
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
If you're an offspring of "Pimping in a Doublewide"..
Buza

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jan 24, 2013
You abandon your kids.
idiot

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2013
If you're related to "Numnuts" Nathan.
cop lover

Clinton, IN

#11 Jan 24, 2013
If the only "lovin " ur gonna get in the next 50 years is with some vaseline and a big dick dude called Bubba in the federal penetentiary
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Did you people know that this is harassment of a family. you put this kids mothers address on line? I am not sure what it is about this kid that makes you so hateful but you are suppose to be adults. And none of you are stating what he has done to you, you'd rather attack his family and put them in danger by publicizing there home. Is this how you raise your children... I hopefully doubt it.
I want to know what kind of cowards you people are, you can't possibly have any type of life of your own. BET EVERYONE OF YOU CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN TOO, BECAUSE THIS IS HOW JESUS WOULD DO IT.SEE ALL OF YOU HAVE STONES... WHICH ONE IS WITHOUT SIN
If you don't think that these people are already going through enough then your morons. I would like to see one valid reason for any of this. looking at this case, this is a 20 year old kid, his life wasn't decided, also which one of you are perfect... who on here saw this crime, who on here is working this case? who on here actually knows what is going on because all I see is chicken POS's that dont have the guts to say who you are. How are you suppose to be credible?
what

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jan 24, 2013
wow wrote:
Did you people know that this is harassment of a family. you put this kids mothers address on line? I am not sure what it is about this kid that makes you so hateful but you are suppose to be adults. And none of you are stating what he has done to you, you'd rather attack his family and put them in danger by publicizing there home. Is this how you raise your children... I hopefully doubt it.
I want to know what kind of cowards you people are, you can't possibly have any type of life of your own. BET EVERYONE OF YOU CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN TOO, BECAUSE THIS IS HOW JESUS WOULD DO IT.SEE ALL OF YOU HAVE STONES... WHICH ONE IS WITHOUT SIN
If you don't think that these people are already going through enough then your morons. I would like to see one valid reason for any of this. looking at this case, this is a 20 year old kid, his life wasn't decided, also which one of you are perfect... who on here saw this crime, who on here is working this case? who on here actually knows what is going on because all I see is chicken POS's that dont have the guts to say who you are. How are you suppose to be credible?
the mother and friends and family are all involved in this forum
if they weren't then it would be harassment the mother and friends are harassing back
you reap what you sow
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jan 24, 2013
wtf are you talking about what. I do not know these people I am doing a paper for school regarding mob mentality and the idea of innocent until proven guilty and what impact the media has on trials and our rights.I do not know these people, but what i see is a bunch of hate. I have ask what kind of person feels better doing this. I was raised right, I am thankful I have two educated parents that would never behave this way, In fact no one I know with a good education behaves this way.... Maybe my subject line should read ... Ignorance: not just for the uneducated Indiana redneck but a sport for all.
At this point I hope this kid IS innocent and I hope all that hate you throw out to the universe.. comes back to you ten fold. Now if you can't read this on your own, go get help a few words are kind of big
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jan 24, 2013
oh yeah and WHAT... you reap what you sow
what

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 24, 2013
wow wrote:
oh yeah and WHAT... you reap what you sow
true but i wont wine and cry and blame everyone else for my downfall and misdeeds they are all my own
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#17 Jan 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
If you're related to "Numnuts" Nathan.
If you've purchased large rubber boots and given them to 'Idiot" to assist him in the molestation of his neighbor's "Goats'..
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah, well so will he, you people are not god, you are not the judge and thank god you wont be on the jury. Call me surprised hope your right and there is someone here to help these people get a fair trial just like all of you would want. I want to thank all of you on this forum with my research. I have found that there is little hope for people. In this I ave found that you are guilty until proven innocent and although we know the abuses of the police... Look it up please ( its in the news everyday but sheep will still follow.we automatically believe whatever they say. I hope you people seek help and please make it fast.before your anger and hate hurt others
what

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 24, 2013
wow wrote:
Yeah, well so will he, you people are not god, you are not the judge and thank god you wont be on the jury. Call me surprised hope your right and there is someone here to help these people get a fair trial just like all of you would want. I want to thank all of you on this forum with my research. I have found that there is little hope for people. In this I ave found that you are guilty until proven innocent and although we know the abuses of the police... Look it up please ( its in the news everyday but sheep will still follow.we automatically believe whatever they say. I hope you people seek help and please make it fast.before your anger and hate hurt others
some of us will be on the jury and you can thank his family for destroying his chances of a fair trial
no good deed goes unpunished
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jan 24, 2013
wtf again, they dont give a damn about this forum, If you were in law school you would know the only people hurting anything is you. because your public opinion can get a trial moved, Its called a change of venue. What is that for, Well seeing as I can't give you pics Ill explain... using little word
: It means his lawyer can show because all of you... theres no hope for a fair trial in this county... Dumbass... once again your true ignorance shines through. What I see is a family protecting themselves from hatefulness. Like I am going to believe that you would keep you stinking whole shut if this was you, hell you can't close that smelly gash when its not you. so get off here, go brush your tooth and find some employment for gods sakes... See how do you like it.Your wrong about a lot and again how would you know if that lady spoke to them or not? come on big mouth explain your ESP
what

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Jan 24, 2013
wow wrote:
wtf again, they dont give a damn about this forum, If you were in law school you would know the only people hurting anything is you. because your public opinion can get a trial moved, Its called a change of venue. What is that for, Well seeing as I can't give you pics Ill explain... using little word
: It means his lawyer can show because all of you... theres no hope for a fair trial in this county... Dumbass... once again your true ignorance shines through. What I see is a family protecting themselves from hatefulness. Like I am going to believe that you would keep you stinking whole shut if this was you, hell you can't close that smelly gash when its not you. so get off here, go brush your tooth and find some employment for gods sakes... See how do you like it.Your wrong about a lot and again how would you know if that lady spoke to them or not? come on big mouth explain your ESP
you cant read already did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Dance Team 17 min hmm 66
Katrina snow Boykin stun inch?? Who is she? 44 min Tiffany 4
who are the biggest wanna be pimps/players in t... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hedgehog 14
Who is getting a big tax refund 1 hr Donner 1
Things I would like to do to Jason 2 hr He knows 19
Court house jumper CD 3 hr Wow 24
I saw a cockroach at Becky's Cafe today 3 hr Lmao 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages