of 5
Next Last
I second that

Terre Haute, IN

#87 Jul 13, 2012
The Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't speak for everybody but here is what I would like to see:
-post facts with links to relevant data instead of mindless name calling.
-use logical argument and reasoning instead of random insults
-typos and mispellings happen but at least use complete sentences and read over what we write before hitting the "Post Comment" button.
Otherwise we are all going to disagree depending on the topic but at least we don't have to look like a pack of idiots while we argue.
Lmao!
Capt Nemo

Whiting, IN

#89 Jul 19, 2012
The crime rate in seelyville has drooped by 80%.
J Fulford

Terre Haute, IN

#90 Jul 19, 2012
Truth wrote:
The guy was white trash and a drain on the resources of not only the county and the state, but the air. Good riddance3
Are we talking abouy Joey Fulford ?
Dr Phil Goode

Terre Haute, IN

#92 Aug 28, 2012
I heard a funny joke the other day. What has one eye and can't swing a knife?

Justin Compton, LOL! Don't know where it originated.
Hatori Honzo

Hazel Crest, IL

#93 Dec 6, 2012
Hahahaha! Hey wait, it wasnt one of my fine hand crafted tomahagane steel tantos was it?
Seriously

Indianapolis, IN

#94 Dec 7, 2012
Hatori Honzo wrote:
Hahahaha! Hey wait, it wasnt one of my fine hand crafted tomahagane steel tantos was it?
You are really coming on here after all this time to comment and dredge this up again? Get a life and leave this story alone. It is done and over with. At least find something a little more current if you want to post unintelligent comments.
Hatori Honzo

Terre Haute, IN

#95 Dec 7, 2012
No. If you don't like it don't read it. As a matter of fact Im gonna drudge up some real old shi*!
raychel

Terre Haute, IN

#96 Dec 9, 2012
is this all you guys an do is bad mouth someone you dnt knw he was a very good friend of mine by no means was he perfect but he was still loved by us , justin never claimed to be perfect an yes he made his istakes but that doesnt give you people the right to talk about a man that is now dead, what makes you any better than him if your gonna sit behind a computer an talk about someone who cnt defend himself?? i pray to god that you guys never have to go thur what we did because it is very hurtful an sad good or bad he was still a person a person that i loved dearly an if you was any friend of his he would ive hi shirt off his back for you !!! you hear all the bad but i seen good in him cause i knew him ...have some respect for us friends an family an find another topix ... your no better than he was if you talk shit about someone you never knew ...RIP justin much love !!!!
415atl

Fishers, IN

#97 Dec 9, 2012
raychel wrote:
is this all you guys an do is bad mouth someone you dnt knw he was a very good friend of mine by no means was he perfect but he was still loved by us , justin never claimed to be perfect an yes he made his istakes but that doesnt give you people the right to talk about a man that is now dead, what makes you any better than him if your gonna sit behind a computer an talk about someone who cnt defend himself?? i pray to god that you guys never have to go thur what we did because it is very hurtful an sad good or bad he was still a person a person that i loved dearly an if you was any friend of his he would ive hi shirt off his back for you !!! you hear all the bad but i seen good in him cause i knew him ...have some respect for us friends an family an find another topix ... your no better than he was if you talk shit about someone you never knew ...RIP justin much love !!!!
I don't know what dnt knw means. What were his "istakes" made from? I don't want to go" thur" what you did, because I have no fucking clue what it would require to go "thur." Exactly how many times did he "ive hi" his shirt? Is that some kind of Japanese ritual? I have never heard of this guy and am not aware of this case, but by your total lack of literacy, you seem like someone who should be telling others what to do and what not to do. Get off the damn internet and go study for your GED.
shfgnfn

Terre Haute, IN

#98 Dec 10, 2012
hes dead his little sister was one of my best friends she talks about how she misses him everyday.
shfgnfn

Terre Haute, IN

#99 Dec 10, 2012
he was accually a good guy he had a brain tumor and mental problems all of you guys are talking a bunch of shit but dont know a damn thing about him.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#100 Dec 10, 2012
shfgnfn wrote:
he was accually a good guy he had a brain tumor and mental problems all of you guys are talking a bunch of shit but dont know a damn thing about him.
Then any one of his relatives should have gotten him some help.
Meat Wad

Terre Haute, IN

#101 Dec 11, 2012
shfgnfn wrote:
So it's ok to escape from a courthouse and swing knives at the police. You can have mental problems and brain tumors and not be a douche bag.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#102 Dec 11, 2012
COMPTON, JUSTIN 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 09/09/2011 09/09/2011
84D05-1106-SC-05317 COMPTON, JUSTIN DEFENDANT Civil Closed 06/22/2011 11/16/2011
84D06-0903-MC-00782 COMPTON, JUSTIN DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 03/17/2009 04/20/2009
84D05-1206-FC-01942 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 06/11/2012 06/28/2012
84D05-1206-FC-01949 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 06/11/2012 06/28/2012
84D05-1109-FD-02934 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 09/13/2011 11/01/2011
84D04-1107-SC-06148 COMPTON, JUSTIN L DEFENDANT Civil Closed 07/19/2011 10/14/2011
84D05-1101-FD-00342 COMPTON #212718, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 01/28/2011 03/15/2011
84D05-1101-MC-00317 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 01/26/2011 01/26/2011
84D05-1101-FD-00221 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 01/18/2011 03/15/2011
84D05-0909-FD-03004 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 09/25/2009 03/15/2011
84D05-0909-FD-02879 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 09/16/2009 03/15/2011
84D05-0903-FD-00823 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 03/19/2009 01/05/2010
84D05-0805-CM-01577 COMPTON, JUSTIN L 1986 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 05/05/2008 10/02/2008

real good guy
415atl

Fishers, IN

#103 Dec 11, 2012
yeah. wow. my vote is for douchebag. real good guys aren't in court 13 times in their lives, let alone in 3 years time. douche to the mother f'n bag.
Tabby

Terre Haute, IN

#104 Jun 2, 2014
To whom this may concern Justin Compton is my brother. None of you pieces of shit know anything about this case let alone my brother. there were no dogs set on him he had a knife but he was in a fucking holler. all the police officers were up hill. many of which were going to gas stations saying they were shooting to kill my brother. if you don't believe he is my older brother look me up on facebook Tabby White. he was an amazing person. he made some dumb decisions yes. but he never blamed anyone but himself. he wanted to be taken out that's why he ran. he had a brain tumor and didn't want the last ten years of his life spent in prison. to everyone who has something to say fuck you. you all. you didn't know him, my family or the piece of shit officer that took him out. he shot my brother ten times which was uncalled for. he was my hero. he was all I had. everyone who would dare to speak badly about him when you didn't even know the story should feel like complete ass.
Phil T Sanchez

Terre Haute, IN

#105 Jun 3, 2014
Tabby wrote:
To whom this may concern Justin Compton is my brother. None of you pieces of shit know anything about this case let alone my brother. there were no dogs set on him he had a knife but he was in a fucking holler. all the police officers were up hill. many of which were going to gas stations saying they were shooting to kill my brother. if you don't believe he is my older brother look me up on facebook Tabby White. he was an amazing person. he made some dumb decisions yes. but he never blamed anyone but himself. he wanted to be taken out that's why he ran. he had a brain tumor and didn't want the last ten years of his life spent in prison. to everyone who has something to say fuck you. you all. you didn't know him, my family or the piece of shit officer that took him out. he shot my brother ten times which was uncalled for. he was my hero. he was all I had. everyone who would dare to speak badly about him when you didn't even know the story should feel like complete ass.
You lying pos. He was shot 4 times, and they were a lot closer than 'uphill'. You dam the people that judge your brother, yet you judged the officer that shot him. I guess that makes you no better than all the rest of the haters, so get bent cu#%!
abcd

United States

#106 Jun 4, 2014
Tabby White, no doubt you're the daughter of that piece of shit Myron White huh? Guess what, some people DO know about your family on here because they've dealt with them personally or have known people who have been involved personally. Your so called "HERO" was nothing but garbage, which actually goes along with the rest of your family. My advice to you would be to turn 18 and get the hell outta dodge unless you like looking up to criminals who think it's wise to pull weapons on cops and fathers(your dad) who neglects his 3 year old son that he had with a 21 year old who also does illegal things such as crossing state lines to pick up Marijuana to bring back for his employer
Tabby wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word / Drop A Word (Nov '10) 1 hr Analog man 4,707
Amber R Wills ? (Oct '13) 1 hr needinginfo22 42
Tiffany Lee 1 hr needinginfo22 25
Teddy Sibley 3 hr Marty York 19
Gage Sluder 3 hr Marty York 5
Amber Kuska (Sep '13) 3 hr akuska 4
Maurice Whitesides 4 hr gossiplady224 1
fed up with a dirty vigo/Terre haute government 6 hr Bon Ami 164
Olivia Cleeton 6 hr wow 41
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 6 hr Nursey 877