Next Last
biotch

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Dead or alive
dead

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jun 27, 2012
dead, who the hell pulls a knife on police officers? especially after the whole Brent Long ordeal did anybody really think it was going to end well?
Bye wiglet

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Saved us a fortune..ty
Buford T

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Looks like a bunch of winners on his FB page
phil T Sanchez

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Thank god the officer is ok, and that piece of shit compton will be feeding the worms. Ef compton and his whole dirty family.
phil T Sanchez

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2012
God bless our peacekeepers!
SUper pig

Fremont, CA

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Another person MURDERER by cops with mental problems. How professional! But, I forgot the cops are all a bunch of Tuff guy cowboys! Karma will come around to those who killed him.
phil T Sanchez

Wyoming, MI

#9 Jun 27, 2012
SUper pig wrote:
Another person MURDERER by cops with mental problems. How professional! But, I forgot the cops are all a bunch of Tuff guy cowboys! Karma will come around to those who killed him.
Murdered? You're an idiot. What were the cops suppose to do, sit there and take a stab wound? You must be a POS criminal or family member. We'll say a prayer for you though.
Hootie

Clinton, IN

#10 Jun 27, 2012
SUper pig wrote:
Seriously??
You can't read the news reports, or hear ? I don't know how you people walk with your head stuck so far up your ass.
its sad

Burbank, CA

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Only in terre haute would you find people whom would talk bad about a freshly dead/killed person.
What the hell it the matter with you people? Do you not respect the dead? He was a human being who probably had a family. Or are only police officers respected. I understand that some people will make up any excuse that they can think of to justify a police officers action. That's just how Terre Haute is.
Hey I think that the situation is horrible period. I take no joy in hearing of someone killed like you police officers do. There's no value in it.
And Phil please don't make fun of prayer. I know that you police types think that anyone with a belief in any kind of afterlife or a God is automatically a nut but insulting another religion is not much different than racism really.
Karma does happen.
Truth

Tipp City, OH

#12 Jun 28, 2012
The guy was white trash and a drain on the resources of not only the county and the state, but the air. Good riddance3
kk

Clinton, IN

#13 Jun 28, 2012
its sad wrote:
Only in terre haute would you find people whom would talk bad about a freshly dead/killed person.
What the hell it the matter with you people? Do you not respect the dead? He was a human being who probably had a family. Or are only police officers respected. I understand that some people will make up any excuse that they can think of to justify a police officers action. That's just how Terre Haute is.
Hey I think that the situation is horrible period. I take no joy in hearing of someone killed like you police officers do. There's no value in it.
And Phil please don't make fun of prayer. I know that you police types think that anyone with a belief in any kind of afterlife or a God is automatically a nut but insulting another religion is not much different than racism really.
Karma does happen.
yup karma finally caught up to compton crook
Hilarious

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jun 28, 2012
its sad wrote:
Karma does happen.
NO...Only in Terre Haute would the white trash family members and druggie friends monitor comments to defend a criminals illegal actions!!! LMAO
Brent Longs in hell

San Jose, CA

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Truth wrote:
The guy was white trash and a drain on the resources of not only the county and the state, but the air. Good riddance3
I agree let's get rid of you shitty hick cops too then
Brent Longs in hell

San Jose, CA

#17 Jun 28, 2012
ajwatts11 wrote:
Just another dead piece of shit. No big loss hope he rots in HELL. Bye LOSER and the hell with his worthless family if they dont like the comments on her3e then dont read them for one I am surpprised they are smart enough to read and turn on a computer
WHoaaa!! that was my exact words verbatim when then POS Brent Long got his brains blown out LMFAO!
Brent Longs in hell

San Jose, CA

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>NO...Only in Terre Haute would the white trash family members and druggie friends monitor comments to defend a criminals illegal actions!!! LMAO
Did you masterbate b4 or after you murdered the kid, officer?
sneakers

United States

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Thanks to all involved for saving us tax payers more money in housing and caring for such an outstanding member of society!!

Apparently God was taking him out anyway, but thanks for making it quicker!
bfife

Plainfield, IN

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Hate to see another family grieving for a young person gone wrong, but people are tired of being ripped off by people that refuse to have a job and work for a living.
Maybe the family can work on thier younger generation to keep this from happening to another one.....or maybe they will keep drawing all the Gov. help they can,and teaching thier kids that they dont have to respect other people, and obey the law.
No more death

United States

#21 Jun 28, 2012
You hicks are all crazy
Laughing at u

Crawfordsville, IN

#22 Jun 28, 2012
To the dimwit friends of Compton; he wanted this, he chose this, accept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal meth (Jan '14) 33 min truth 9
landon nance and his dad 35 min not rocket science 16
School Corp raises 1 hr Justme 40
News Clinton, Indiana Neighborhood Watch (Aug '08) 2 hr Mr obvious 153
Jenny Girton is the total package. 3 hr Lol 14
Cloven-hoofs motorcycle club (Aug '13) 4 hr JSD 48
Jana Nasser 4 hr jana 11
Scheid after party location 5 hr Jabba the Hutt 38
TJ Collett choke 5 hr Coach 8
More from around the web