Raetz resigns as THS football coach
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
La la la hey hey

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Feb 17, 2013
The Dodge Dart is an automobile built by the Dodge division of the Chrysler Corporation from 1960 to 1976 in North America, with production extended to later years in various other markets, and was resurrected as a nameplate in 2013.

The Dart name originally appeared on a 1957 show car featuring a body designed by the Italian coachbuilder Carrozzeria Ghia. The production Dart was introduced as a lower-priced, shorter wheelbase, full-size Dodge in 1960 and 1961, became a mid-size car for 1962, and finally was a compact from 1963 to 1976.[1][2]
Rectal Drip

AOL

#24 Feb 17, 2013
La la la hey hey wrote:
The Dodge Dart is an automobile built by the Dodge division of the Chrysler Corporation from 1960 to 1976 in North America, with production extended to later years in various other markets, and was resurrected as a nameplate in 2013.
The Dart name originally appeared on a 1957 show car featuring a body designed by the Italian coachbuilder Carrozzeria Ghia. The production Dart was introduced as a lower-priced, shorter wheelbase, full-size Dodge in 1960 and 1961, became a mid-size car for 1962, and finally was a compact from 1963 to 1976.[1][2]
wtf does this have to do with Raetz resigning as football coach?
Concerned

Louisville, KY

#26 Feb 19, 2013
In The Know, I hope you are right!! Barrett would be great.
dick cummings

Milton, WI

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Lets bring back coach Mark Bless. Last i heard he was at Mooresville. Use to be an assisstant coach at North under poach Stahley. By far would be the best coach terre haute has seen since Garfield and Gerstmeyer were open.
JeepWranger

Hebron, IL

#28 Feb 19, 2013
Barrett has been contacted by South supporters and encouraged to apply.
johnny u

United States

#29 Feb 19, 2013
JeepWranger wrote:
Barrett has been contacted by South supporters and encouraged to apply.
We can only hope!
usarmy

Terre Haute, IN

#30 Feb 20, 2013
well lets hope he can coach better than he played.
gonzo

Georgetown, IN

#31 Apr 12, 2013
The true test of this new coach will be in his assistant's. If Mel Burks is still coaching there chances are the Coach is just there to play politics , just like in years past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myrandah Akers 1 hr Sicko 5
Nancy Nasser 2 hr Ivy 5
Tammy Givens 4 hr Snowman 2
Feds at VCSC 5 hr Aunt Bea 1,303
Mike Wendland 6 hr nosey neighbor 5
Light House Mission Fire 6 hr Duke defender 16
Jamoka Smith 6 hr DNA Tells All 36
Who has the more annoying commercial, Ellis Law... 8 hr Over It 28
Bad news on Tanoos 20 hr Duke defender 18

Terre Haute Jobs