Asteroid 2012DA14

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2013
The asteroid 2012DA14 is about 50 meters wide.it wont hit earth but will come closer to earth than many of our man made satillites.
Asteroids fly past earth on an average about every 40 years yet actually strikes our planet every 1200 years or so.
A similar sized object formed the mile wide meteor crater in Arizona some 50,000 yrs. ago. It was made of iron. Also in 1908, one the size of 2012DA14 exploded in the atmosphere above Siberia leveling hundreds of square miles of forests.
Amazing!!! That's all I can say!

Since: Oct 12

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Who have the retard an astronomy starter kit?
Didthatonce

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Yikes!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
Who have the retard an astronomy starter kit?
Your sentence didn't quite make sense.
Were you asking me if I have an astronomy kit for retards or who's got your kit??
The Unknown Comic

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2013
If we are lucky it will hit Matherly and get rid of his sorry ass

Location hidden

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Supposed to "fly over" Feb. 15th.
The NASA website has some interesting info on the subject.

Fairfield, CA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Jeanne Crain wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sentence didn't quite make sense.
Were you asking me if I have an astronomy kit for retards or who's got your kit??
It was a typo genius, I'm not surprised you couldn't figure that out. If you can manage to find the g and the h on the keyboard, you'll see they're right next to each other. Now once again, who GAVE the retard the astronomy starter kit.
The Unknown Comic

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
It was a typo genius, I'm not surprised you couldn't figure that out. If you can manage to find the g and the h on the keyboard, you'll see they're right next to each other. Now once again, who GAVE the retard the astronomy starter kit.
Probably Matherly he is such a queer
Rent a Cop

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
So rather than you proof reading your useless statement, we are suppose to figure out the puzzle? Funny how you sarcastically call him a genius when the genius is your dumba$$!
The Unknown Comic

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Rent a Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
So rather than you proof reading your useless statement, we are suppose to figure out the puzzle? Funny how you sarcastically call him a genius when the genius is your dumba$$!
I see the dumb ass Matherly is back at it again

Van Nuys, CA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Rent a Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
An obvious typo is your idea of a puzzle? Damn you are one retarded bitch, I bet life is real difficult for you, or do you have a caretaker to do the hard things for you? Also, if you're such a stickler for detail you may want to take your own advice and proofread your own shit, dumbass.
Gto

Villa Park, IL

#12 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
An obvious typo is your idea of a puzzle? Damn you are one retarded bitch, I bet life is real difficult for you, or do you have a caretaker to do the hard things for you? Also, if you're such a stickler for detail you may want to take your own advice and proofread your own shit, dumbass.
Incapable of responding to ANY post withoutn using "retard" or "bitch." Seriously flawed person and stupid as hell besides. Can you compose a coherent post without using those words or contribute an intellectual thought? Here comes the "cxxtxxtch" back at me because his mind is so simple.
Gto

Villa Park, IL

#13 Feb 9, 2013
An intellectual midget. You will never be able to complete a spring sport season unless your mommy and daddy get help for your psychological difficulties. Felt up anyone lately since you are home schooled. Angry, aren't you? One sick puppy..........

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Gto wrote:
An intellectual midget. You will never be able to complete a spring sport season unless your mommy and daddy get help for your psychological difficulties. Felt up anyone lately since you are home schooled. Angry, aren't you? One sick puppy..........
Oh hell, not this cuntbitch again. Are you so hard up for attention you need to follow me around from Topix post to Topix post and apparently even responding to yourself after I haven't replied in the 30 or so minutes since you last posted? Also, how many times do I have to explain to you the words I use, whether repetitious or not, are spot on for describing you and your kind in addition to just being fun to say, or type in the case here. So like it or not you inbred cuntbitch, they're here to stay. Now go work on learning how to serve your man properly before I have to choke a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pair program 19 min Truth 2
Cori Atkinson arrested 30 min Justthefactsmam 26
Tempo Furniture 30 min curiouscrista 1
Donald Trump - No Good For America - No Good Fo... 1 hr Jim 198
News Next phase of Margaret Ave. project to cover 14... (Aug '15) 2 hr TH Sucks 85
Blue Dog Democrats are great people too. 2 hr Jim 1
News Protests target racism, debt at Southern Illino... 2 hr Bernie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages