First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Nov 4, 2012
It was closed...I was at the South location yesterday and an employee was at the door telling people it was closed and to go to the North location as Wabash was closed too. north was closed a day last week...I went there and it was closed. The power had to be shut off...what are the possibilities there is a technical issue at all 3 locations???? About the same odds as Terre Haute being voted one of the best places to live.
dont think so

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Nov 4, 2012
Big Dog wrote:
AAA Electric was working on electricity at Kroger North
I was told AAA was fixing the Screw up from the NON UNION CONTRACTOR ...RATS IS WHAT I CALL THEM!!
whatever

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Nov 4, 2012
amy m wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, unions are the ones full of "RATS" as you call them. History of strong-arming, name-alling, and bullying in general. You post is proof.
As for myself SMARTMOUTH..I like to be a Female & make $32.00 an hr just like the Man working next to me....try it some time you may like it ;))
Ole Lady

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Nov 6, 2012
Hey! Watch it!....ROFL
Food Police wrote:
Kroger was closed, because all of the scooters were out of order. Fat people can't shop without them.
Not a chick

Terre Haute, IN

#28 Nov 6, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>As for myself SMARTMOUTH..I like to be a Female & make $32.00 an hr just like the Man working next to me....try it some time you may like it ;))
What is it you do that you make $32 an hour?
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#29 Nov 6, 2012
Not a chick wrote:
<quoted text>What is it you do that you make $32 an hour?
WELL TRAINED & WELL INSTRUCTED, SKILLED LABOR - Union Skilled Trades
post it

Terre Haute, IN

#30 Nov 6, 2012
I wonder if that is the same day I found the post it note on the front door of Krogers. The note said, "Out to lunch, be right back."
Its worse 10015

Terre Haute, IN

#32 Nov 6, 2012
gOON sQUAD wrote:
<quoted text>
no it wasn't, lighten up. everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey
I have your monkey.
post it

Terre Haute, IN

#33 Nov 7, 2012
I wonder if thats the day the post it note on the door said, "Shoes, Shirt, and Bra are required for service."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34 Nov 7, 2012
Yep. Walmart had a similar sign on their doors
No polka dot sleep pants/ flip flops.
They had to remove it...business dropped off..
backyd bbq

Terre Haute, IN

#35 Nov 7, 2012
It was volunteer service day for Kroger employees. They had to go door to door to collect all the shopping carts in the neigborhood. Some were hard to get cause they had been turned into the backyard bbq grill. Kevin Orpert insisted there were people coming over, and he tried to pay the Kroger employees to stay and eat.
grill

Terre Haute, IN

#36 Nov 8, 2012
I don't know why so many people what a shopping cart for their own home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new police building 13 min yo 15
Only some black lives matter 17 min Rustic William 1
Terre Haute sex offenders 20 min Sensible 10
Beaslers new hot food bar 22 min E Co lye 47
Robert Hall's ole lady 31 min Desperate 27
R.I.P Kendrick Johnson 34 min Naartjie 9
What happened to Sycamore Club thread 36 min Roth 41
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 1 hr mehofosho 982
kyle makers spreading aids HIV across county (Aug '14) 1 hr Sensible 45
More from around the web