Do you think the Masons are a Lucifer...

Do you think the Masons are a Lucifer Satanic Organization?

Created by Temple Shed on May 11, 2010

636 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Temple Shed

League City, TX

#1 May 11, 2010
Now, from their own words and symbols, Freemasonry is proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to be Satanic to the core! You can be deceived no longer.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/free11.html
fred sanford

League City, TX

#2 May 11, 2010
yeh, sure whatever, who gives a rats ass. if you think they are then dont join the satanic fools.
Bone

League City, TX

#3 May 11, 2010
Ma-Ha-Bone

The secret word masons are swore to keep in the temple and never utter to non-freemasnon, fuck them.

Freemasons GOD , the one on the Dollar Bill
GOD =
G = Gomer
O = Oz
D =?
Anyone know the freemason D stands for?

Anyone know what Ma Ha Bone means?

MaHa is a preface to a Adept mean s like "Most High" or "Lord" if I remember right so Ma Ha Bone means?
will

Bellefonte, PA

#4 May 12, 2010
Yea, and how about the women with the Eastern Star. They use a pentagram that says F A T A L around it. My mom is in it but she wouldn't have let me have a album if it had something like that on the cover when i was a kid. lol
Enough

Carmel, IN

#5 May 12, 2010
Pentagrams are NOT a sign a evil, their meaning has been turned by media and ignorance.

Before and up to medieval times The five points of the pentagram represented the five wounds of Christ on the Cross. It was a symbol of Christ. This is the opposite of today where the pentagram is criticized by Christians, as being a symbol of evil.
Opened, circled and inverted all have different meanings.It is meant also to be in connection with the elements and respect for the earth. The number 5 means the four elements Air, water, earth, earth and the quintessential spirit.
Enough

Carmel, IN

#6 May 12, 2010
Sorry, Air, Water, Fire, earth
Shane

League City, TX

#7 May 12, 2010
Enough wrote:
Pentagrams are NOT a sign a evil, their meaning has been turned by media and ignorance.
Before and up to medieval times The five points of the pentagram represented the five wounds of Christ on the Cross. It was a symbol of Christ. This is the opposite of today where the pentagram is criticized by Christians, as being a symbol of evil.
Opened, circled and inverted all have different meanings.It is meant also to be in connection with the elements and respect for the earth. The number 5 means the four elements Air, water, earth, earth and the quintessential spirit.
Let us not forget the Masons too and I bet your one also by defending them!!!

Pentagrams were used symbolically in ancient Greece and Babylonia, and are used today as a symbol of faith by many Wiccans and it also has many associations within Freemasonry.

Lucifer is the Masons bearer of light.
Shane

League City, TX

#8 May 12, 2010
Enough wrote:
Sorry, Air, Water, Fire, earth
The upper four points of the Goathead represent the four elements of the world, Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. The bottom fifth point represents the spirit of Lucifer. All of which are represented in Washington D.C.(The United States Capital)

Many people have natural tendencies to want to disbelieve unpleasant or frightening truths.
Occultists take advantage of this. "Audacity, always Audacity", is a saying the Masters of the Illuminati have always had. Something shocking and so far out and considered to be impossible,...... is Audacity.
Jeff

League City, TX

#9 May 13, 2010
It is plain and simple, they are and thats why I would not join.
john

League City, TX

#12 May 13, 2010

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 May 14, 2010
Maurice Strong, UN advisor, do a search on him. I don't know much about freemasonry. But, this guy has a lot of power and is a pagan cultist. Gaia...mother earth, global warming..etc. Frightening.
blacky

United States

#14 May 14, 2010
yes the same as islam
Cheese Fish

League City, TX

#15 May 15, 2010
Just a bunch of whacked out good ole boy,s with an occultist dreams.
Shitzalot

League City, TX

#16 May 15, 2010
Freemasonry's Connection To The Homosexual Movement

Several google links
Shitzalot

League City, TX

#17 May 15, 2010
Here are the links

http://www.google.com/search...
Shed

League City, TX

#18 May 17, 2010
Ya got to admit that the no vote here are mostly Masons in this thred.
Bandit

League City, TX

#19 May 18, 2010
Shed wrote:
Ya got to admit that the no vote here are mostly Masons in this thred.
Boy are you on topic
Dana

League City, TX

#20 May 22, 2010
These people are of the devil period... they worship the Devil, not Jesus...
Lookup

League City, TX

#21 May 23, 2010
Freemasonry is a hidden fraternal order, and defined by them as a system of morality. The first three steps are the Blue Lodge. The first degree is called Entered Apprentice. The second degree is called Fellow Craft. The Third degree is called Master Mason. Most men only go to the third degree, but if one chooses, he may advance either through the York Rite or the Scottish Rite. The Scottish Rite has thirty-two degrees. In each degree, the Mason pledges himself to a different Egyptian deity. There is a thirty-third degree that is largely honorary, but the thirty-two degrees give you access to becoming a Shriner. As a Shriner you will pledge yourself to the pagan "god" Allah; who by the way lies that Jesus did not even die on a cross, and that God has no Son. This pagan 'Allah' never once shows that it knows the real name of God (Jesus/Yeshua/Yahweh/I am).
Lookup

League City, TX

#22 May 23, 2010
High level Masons believe that Lucifer never fell to earth and that Lucifer is really God, and refer to Yahweh by the name of ‘Adonay.’ Masons say that it is Yahweh that is the god of evil, because he forces men to be subservient to his repressive dictates. Masonic books given to handpicked members of the 32nd and 33rd Degrees, say that Jesus was an impostor, and that Lucifer is the true God. The Masons have their own Luciferian based calendar. Where ours is based on the years before (B.C.) and after (A.D.) the birth of Christ, theirs counts its years with the suffix A.L. means Anno Lucis or ‘Year of Light (Lucifer). Masons usually refer to God with the vague and general term “Deity.” The god of Masonry can be one of their own choosing, spoken generically as the “The Great Architect of the Universe.” Human nature is also worshipped by some Masons as “Deity,” as are Knowledge and Reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Sebastian 3 min Pickup Man 5
north baseball 9 min What a JOKE 89
Kasey phelps 13 min Lmao 12
Brian Sebastian 56 min Haha 4
House at 11th & 8th Ave 57 min Chin Ho 13
Alright, who put tuna in my bed? 1 hr Lewd Act 3
News Vigo schools superintendent search down to fina... 1 hr Idk 42
dannytanoos 1 hr justnotright 53
Kenny Pitts sister being arrested? 5 hr Crystal Tolbert 79
Is Kenny Pitts a double murderer?! 5 hr Really 28