Parke County Sheriff Election
mopar

Sullivan, IN

#23 Jan 8, 2008
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter where you live, it's always the same old story. If you don't win the election, the person that did is "corrupt", or it must have been rigged, or they are in the "good ole boys club". Suck it up, Terry Conrad didn't win and btw, it wasn't even remotely close. The little guy can always try again next election and maybe he'll do better, but there will always be those that would rather sit and complain but in fact do nothing to change it.
Kim, Kim, Kim.... with your words and mentality, you must have graduated from the good ole boys school of hard liquor.
Taxpayer

Powell, OH

#24 Jan 8, 2008
I did live in Parke Co at one time now all of you can see whay a harding taxpayer and Military man would move, Bolinger is still no good and long with his jail madiam
kim

United States

#25 Jan 8, 2008
mopar wrote:
<quoted text> Kim, Kim, Kim.... with your words and mentality, you must have graduated from the good ole boys school of hard liquor.
MOPAR, Is that the best you can do? Try to stay out of trouble and get off of welfare. I hear Burger King is hiring.
mike

United States

#26 Jan 8, 2008
Bridge1 wrote:
I agree but it's time that someone stands up to them and seeks justice. Don't get me wrong, there is good reason to fear the ramifications, but if we stand against them, they will fall.
Do you have any actual evidence of wrong doing? If so, why don't you tell us what it is!
Freddy

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#27 Jan 8, 2008
Yeah, verifiable evidence or proof would be a nice backup to the many allegations made. Without proof, they mean nothing at all.
Bridge1

Sullivan, IN

#28 Jan 8, 2008
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any actual evidence of wrong doing? If so, why don't you tell us what it is!
Well Mike, you should know that this is not the forum in which to discuss evidence. However, if you are interested in any wrong doing, why don't you talk with the families of Duke Catlin and Rodger Crum, as an example. And there are others. Anyone who has lived in parke county for any length of time knows about the fear of ramifications.
Wanda84

Plano, TX

#29 Jan 9, 2008
Bridge1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Mike, you should know that this is not the forum in which to discuss evidence. However, if you are interested in any wrong doing, why don't you talk with the families of Duke Catlin and Rodger Crum, as an example. And there are others. Anyone who has lived in parke county for any length of time knows about the fear of ramifications.
Thank you Bridge1. I personally have no problems with Sherriff Eslinger. I don’t even know Mr. Conrad. I do know that the time those particular murders…I said murders took place things certainly could have been handled differently. Those who know what happened live in fear. If you have never been in that situation I would not expect you to be understanding. As I have said before,“one less” to deal with from the so called good guys.
Ann Catlin Wagner

Whittier, CA

#30 Jan 15, 2008
I hope to live to see the day when it is all laid out in the open and the truth is known. As long as forums like this exist, questions will be asked, concerns addressed, and truths uncovered. Please keep the dialogue going. I can only pray that it will help find the answers that, it seems, many want to know.
sammy

United States

#31 Jan 15, 2008
Ann Catlin Wagner wrote:
I hope to live to see the day when it is all laid out in the open and the truth is known. As long as forums like this exist, questions will be asked, concerns addressed, and truths uncovered. Please keep the dialogue going. I can only pray that it will help find the answers that, it seems, many want to know.
Ann....there is one man who will not rest until the truth is known. You need to speak to him. I believe, from what he has said, he will help you find the answers that you and so many others in Parke County are searching for. He's not afraid of them.
Ann Catlin Wagner

Chicago, IL

#32 Jan 16, 2008
Sammy...Please email me [email protected]
Wanda84

Plano, TX

#33 Jan 16, 2008
Ann, please use caution.......
Ann Catlin Wagner

Whittier, CA

#34 Jan 16, 2008
After all these years I really have to wonder how much information is out there and how much is accurate. It would be easy to be misled.
sammy

United States

#35 Jan 16, 2008
Ann Catlin Wagner wrote:
After all these years I really have to wonder how much information is out there and how much is accurate. It would be easy to be misled.
Ann....I understand but there is still alot of information available. I have spoken to the person that I told you about and he will be contacting you. He has known Rodger's family for years and knew Duke also. He told me that he will email you and help you seek justice. Good luck and God Bless.
TRUST ME

Whittier, CA

#36 Jan 16, 2008
I HAVE TO WONDER HOW ANYBODY COULD BE TRUSTED AFTER READING THIS AND THE HOLLANDSBURG MURDERS THAT ALSO BRING UP CURRUPTION, AND IT SEEMS FEAR FROM THE TOWNS PEOPLE. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY AND WELL AND THE OTHER THAT SPEAKS OF THE SAME BOYS AND IT SOUNDS LIKE GETTING TO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT THESE MURDERS COULD BE IN DANGER?
punter

United States

#37 Jan 16, 2008
TRUST ME wrote:
I HAVE TO WONDER HOW ANYBODY COULD BE TRUSTED AFTER READING THIS AND THE HOLLANDSBURG MURDERS THAT ALSO BRING UP CURRUPTION, AND IT SEEMS FEAR FROM THE TOWNS PEOPLE. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY AND WELL AND THE OTHER THAT SPEAKS OF THE SAME BOYS AND IT SOUNDS LIKE GETTING TO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT THESE MURDERS COULD BE IN DANGER?
This isn't a threat is it? People need to put their fears aside and look at the truth.
Interested

Whittier, CA

#38 Jan 17, 2008
Not a threat. Certainly a concern I have a very dear friend that has a great interest in finding the truth however she has been shut down as have many others. I don't want any harm to come to her in search of the truth. Politicians and currupt ones at that seems to be the problem a decade ago and seems currently it is the same senerio. From what I hear curruption is why this case wasn't solved when it happened and it seems there have been others.
Bridge1

Sullivan, IN

#39 Jan 17, 2008
Interested wrote:
Not a threat. Certainly a concern I have a very dear friend that has a great interest in finding the truth however she has been shut down as have many others. I don't want any harm to come to her in search of the truth. Politicians and currupt ones at that seems to be the problem a decade ago and seems currently it is the same senerio. From what I hear curruption is why this case wasn't solved when it happened and it seems there have been others.
You are right and we probably know the same people. However, I know one individual that is very interested in knowing the truth behind this and other cases. I also agree with you about the same senerio. There are people that doesn't want the truth known.
concerned

Whittier, CA

#40 Jan 17, 2008
Bridge1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and we probably know the same people. However, I know one individual that is very interested in knowing the truth behind this and other cases. I also agree with you about the same senerio. There are people that doesn't want the truth known.
I think there are probably several people by the looks of this forum that would like to know the truth behind this I wonder if setting up a e mail for people with information to contact us? I feel that there are alot of people that would like closure for thier losses and dont feel that they have gotten it. Any suggestions? The families that have lost love ones are probably very sceptical of all and any information since I know that in a few instances a private invesigator had been hired only to cost money and get no answers. There is a good ol boys brotherhood that wont be broken down easily. I am sure however it will need to be confidential because those with information did not come forward 13yrs ago and I am sure they have thier reosons.
Ann Catlin Wagner

Whittier, CA

#41 Jan 19, 2008
It has taken a long time to get to the point where you put it all in God's hand and walk away. Life is more tolerable that way. The challenge in life is to move forward. Peaceful days are what we ask for.
UPNORTH

Canal Winchester, OH

#42 Jan 24, 2008
Although I do understand how this forum got off of the subject of sheriff, I would like to get it back to that point. I live in Parke Co. and would like to know who u think will be a good person to run in the next race for sheriff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butch and Rhiannon leek 6 min Law abiding citizen 2
Heather barrett from Cory 8 min Gotcha 55
Feds at VCSC 9 min former teacher 743
Caitlyn Jenner on cover of SI 13 min Mistie 15
Tom Manbeck aka Pastor (Jan '14) 16 min Mistie 38
Donna Moneymaker 26 min Watchingout 14
School Board please read 1 hr Public Education 75
Major Donors to Aquatic Center 1 hr Sickened Constituent 29
Who is the biggest liar/cheater in Terre Haute?? 9 hr Getmeoutofterrehaute 21
Mike Cleff Thu Noble Illinois 23