one who knows

Framingham, MA

#1 Feb 22, 2014
it is believed jesse ogburn is hold his wife and 10 month old child hostage and wont let her leave or talk to her mother. he is a low life peice of shit that doesnt want to work and thinks everybody else shold pay his bills. he is 6 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 600 + pounds and all he wants to do is eat. he has made death threats against his wife and child that is why she wont leave he made death threats against his in laws but when he was called outside, he pussed out. he likes to beat on women but he is a pussy when it come to a real man he is a chicken shit. somebody needs to beat the fuck out of this peice of shit. he is such a low life, he has to threaten to kill a woman to make her stay. somebody needs to put an end to this worthless burden on society. he lives at 2949 krumbar last unit on the north side of the building . somebody please go take care of a woman beating, system sucking, peice of shit and releive the world of a waste of air.
TH MAFIA

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 23, 2014
OH HELL NO!!! game over!!!
witness

Ashburn, VA

#3 Feb 23, 2014
yes thay do!!!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5 May 17, 2014
Denny Richey (the one who thinks he knows) I know who you are and it's easy for a coward to talk shit behind someones back! your stupid Wayne's World reject! The last time I saw you in public I let you walk BUT the next time I see you you'll be hurt! Cause I have never backed down and never will! Believe that!
one who knows

Terre Haute, IN

#6 May 17, 2014
jesse ogburn. you are a loser. i am not denny richey and if you go after him, you are grasping at straws. i hear you are lazy and you like to hit women. come to west terre haute and run your fat mouth and see how it works out for you. your fat pussy.and don't threaten my friends and then hide behind the keyboard. the river bottom boys are going to get you. if you a small brain in yoiur head you would knowm it wasnt denny because of the spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cop shot the rapist? 7 min Steve Butabi 7
Ashlee buttrum and Cody marvel 9 min worthlessmomhater 1
"SNOW" day Monday ? 30 min isu 5
Troopers Have Fun Day With Happiness Bag 32 min Sinful 6
West Terre Haute cat house (Feb '09) 47 min Sinful 71
Best place for botox? 1 hr unsure 2
Beastality in terre haute 1 hr Ruff ruff 5
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 2 hr yo 935
best teacher in Vigo County? 21 hr yummy 67
25th & Poplar suspect wanted on warrants includ... Sat Steve Butabi 37