Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Taylor wrote:
We know who did, but it wasn't him. Go hate on someone else RATCHET
If it was someone else he would have told on them. It's B felonies. His soft ass would have folded like a lawn chair if he had a name to drop.
Dr Phil Goode

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The homeowner should have shot the bastard. Dead! Come in my house you little thief, I got something you can have.
BUST

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Citizen wrote:
The truth will come out in the end, so you should quit trashing a kid you don't even know, or a situation you obviously know NOTHING about. In the end you are only making yourself look stupid, not Cody.
So Cody is involved with criminals and the criminals he hangs out with broke the law and Cody is getting blamed.
Is that the situation you speak of.
Criminals suck

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Citizen wrote:
The truth will come out in the end, so you should quit trashing a kid you don't even know, or a situation you obviously know NOTHING about. In the end you are only making yourself look stupid, not Cody.
Cody Nidlinger getting arrested = stupid.
Eldo

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

is this fat little Jimmies boy?
justice

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

My wife watched him getting back in his truck after he stole her purse. He knows he did it too. What kind of a low life does things like that. She has positively identified him.
Just saying

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

He came to my house LOL but I got a BIG dog so he didnt stay long. So sorry cause I have a even bigger gun (: Dead men tell no lies. He comes back in my house and his granddaddy will be picking him up in a bag!!!!
Just saying

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hey then we will have a positive ID HAAAAA HAAAA
Law dog

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

NIDLINGER, DAKODA ALLAN 1990 DEFENDANT Criminal Open 12/28/2012

Still a open case.
Just saying

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Hey how does this little perv know when where in the shower? He looking in the windows? Taylor if you know who did it then maybe you better be spiting the name out and keeping your little drug infested butt buddy out of the slammer,or are you just getting a huge pay off from grandpa to say its somebody else. I told everyone that if it was who they where saying that nothing would happen to him. Money talks in Terre Haute, always has.
Truth

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

All of that group of kids is gonna get an eye-opening experience. Thievery doesn't fly.
learn your facts

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

he was not caught red handed in the house he was accused. and i know for a fact it wasnt him. go choke on a biscuit.

Since: Jan 13

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Your all sad pathetic people. Cody is like a brother to me and I know and have heard all these stories and that's all they are. Stories.. Put an innocent guy in a situation trying to bring chaos to their awesome family. You people are such low life disrespectful so called 'adults' makes me laugh
learn your facts

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Dr Phil Goode wrote:
The homeowner should have shot the bastard. Dead! Come in my house you little thief, I got something you can have.
he didnt do it in the first place farva calm your shit down hardass.
what

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap462 wrote:
Your all sad pathetic people. Cody is like a brother to me and I know and have heard all these stories and that's all they are. Stories.. Put an innocent guy in a situation trying to bring chaos to their awesome family. You people are such low life disrespectful so called 'adults' makes me laugh
have the charges been dropped
Dadude

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

learn your facts wrote:
he was not caught red handed in the house he was accused. and i know for a fact it wasnt him. go choke on a biscuit.
Ur dumbass go touch urself
citizen

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

They have NO EVIDENCE none. Not even a 911 call that she claimed to make ended up being a lie. They couldn't produce one. It's a big crock of BS! She said she had money missing out of her purse... that was in her house, and thinks she saw his truck in her driveway. Not much of a case..other than the fact that she is a nutcase maybe.
justice

Cary, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Well guess what Sherlock she has already identified your boy and i have his fingerprints off credit cards that was in her purse. I believe the judicial system will take care of him.
justice

Winnebago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

citizen wrote:
They have NO EVIDENCE none. Not even a 911 call that she claimed to make ended up being a lie. They couldn't produce one. It's a big crock of BS! She said she had money missing out of her purse... that was in her house, and thinks she saw his truck in her driveway. Not much of a case..other than the fact that she is a nutcase maybe.
y. You dont know who you are dealing with and you sure don't know what you are talking about!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is that Jenny girl at the plasma center single? 3 hr timbo 36
jamie lowe (Dec '13) 4 hr soulmates8784 10
The real BLACK numbers ! 4 hr Raging Hard On 16
Diesel Extravaganza 5 hr Momma 99
Union Hospital 6 hr Union 410
how does one GET on the school board? 8 hr Freddy 17
Paul Watson Jr. Arrested? (Nov '13) 8 hr Scott 33
Prostitution in Terre Haute (Aug '11) 11 hr Dotell 78
VCSC - We deserve better 20 hr times have changed 31
Worst Employer In Town? (Apr '12) 23 hr Kim 58