Cody Nidlinger
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Walter

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Did anyone notice Cody was finally arrested for burglary. Watch out residents of cobblestone!
Hamm

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Walter wrote:
Did anyone notice Cody was finally arrested for burglary. Watch out residents of cobblestone!
When and where did this happen.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jan 6, 2013
NIDLINGER, DAKODA ALLAN 1990 DEFENDANT Criminal Open 12/28/2012
what

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Dakoda A. Nidlinger, 22, 4300 block of Leopard Road, Terre Haute. Booked 11:18 a.m. Burglary.
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 6, 2013
They have the wrong person. It will all be resolved soon. Cody did not do anything.
Walter

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 6, 2013
He was caught in a house off of Mill street and Oregon church road by the home owner.
Walter

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 6, 2013
He was caught red handed and positively identified . Forthelove.....must be another zealot on grandpa Jimmy's payroll. The crew of thievery is broken-_-
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jan 6, 2013
You will see...
Walter

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Grandpa can't buy him out of this one.. I can see. Thank you
what

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jan 6, 2013
ForTheLove wrote:
You will see...
you will see
as in grandpa paying off and fixing this
David

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Dad and Grandpa must be so proud that Cody is following in their criminal path.
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jan 6, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
you will see
as in grandpa paying off this
. No, just that he is innocent.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jan 6, 2013
ForTheLove wrote:
<quoted text>. No, just that he is innocent.
what was he doing in the house
wow

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 7, 2013
What's wrong with these soft little spoiled kids. Grandpa buys his soft ass everything. What a punk!
yep

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 7, 2013
He has Smock and Etling. That means he did do it but will get out of it.
citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 8, 2013
I live next to him, he was in Denver for 2 weeks with his family at the time. I took care of the dogs. They got nothing on him, b/c he didn't do it, so sorry to burst your bubble. People wish he did, just because of his last name. Do you know him, or are you just hating on him b/c he is a Nidlinger? Positive ID? I doubt you can see all the way to Co. people. Get the facts.
citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Walter wrote:
He was caught red handed and positively identified . Forthelove.....must be another zealot on grandpa Jimmy's payroll. The crew of thievery is broken-_-
I live next to him, he was in Denver for 2 weeks with his family at the time. I took care of the dogs. They got nothing on him, b/c he didn't do it, so sorry to burst your bubble. People wish he did, just because of his last name. Do you know him, or are you just hating on him b/c he is a Nidlinger? Positive ID? I doubt you can see all the way to Co. people. Get the facts.
citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Besides, Im just a neighbor, and those kids might be a lot of things, but they are not thieves. If it was a postive ID why would they wait a week to issue the warrant? Duh
citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 8, 2013
citizen wrote:
Besides, Im just a neighbor, and those kids might be a lot of things, but they are not thieves. If it was a postive ID why would they wait a week to issue the warrant? Duh
Like I said. I live next to him, he was in Denver for 2 weeks with his family at the time. I took care of the dogs. They got nothing on him, b/c he didn't do it, so sorry to burst your bubble. People wish he did, just because of his last name. Do you know him, or are you just hating on him b/c he is a Nidlinger? Positive ID? I doubt you can see all the way to Co. people. Get the facts.
citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Walter wrote:
your info is incorrect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Rogers 40 min sad 7
Police dept rated worst in state 1 hr Dugger 3
Pete Tanoos 1 hr Uknowwhothisis 1
Sanitary Board 1 hr Disqusted 5
ROLO MILES supports WHITE SUPREMACIST. Checkout... 1 hr Former Klan member 2
Pete Tanoos lawsuit 1 hr Uknowwhothisis 1
B&B foods tainted food from China 1 hr cheedo 7
Questions for the school board 2 hr Historic Revisionist 24
Freebirds Jack Arrest 5 hr redd 58

Terre Haute Jobs