Charnell and Cherelle Purnell

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truthbetold

Huntington, IN

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Black females twins in Terre Haute. Ill shaped and very rachet. Always wearing cheap weave. They are thefts. They have stolen mostly everything they own. One works at burger king on 3rd and the other works at mcdonalds on 3rd by the courthouse. They sell all of their foodstamps they get every month. They are always in the drama in th. They don`t take baths. If u know them please feel free to add comments.
lol341

Huntington, IN

#2 Apr 27, 2013
They are role models for a the other rachet girls in town. I don`t know them but I do know of them!!!!
hick666

Huntington, IN

#3 Apr 27, 2013
They sould like some more coons that needs to go back to africa.
Foodie

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Apr 28, 2013
I like their names.
Cereal

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Apr 28, 2013
I don't know them.Met them before they seem cool to me.They look clean and appear to be good parents and they have jobs which is more than the rest of these other black girls inTerre Haute are doing
HEY

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Apr 28, 2013
They are not good parents they dont make their children wear seat belts,the kids hair is not done and they look better their they kids thats not hot the little girls hair is over processed they need jesus.Charnell is always homeless and cant spell to save her life I dont know how she can teach her children they will be teaching her!roro is too good for Cherrelles ratchet ass thats why she got that lil boy hes her sons age and probably looking at her daughter she like 18 lmbooooo.
Terry

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2013
HEY wrote:
They are not good parents they dont make their children wear seat belts,the kids hair is not done and they look better their they kids thats not hot the little girls hair is over processed they need jesus.Charnell is always homeless and cant spell to save her life I dont know how she can teach her children they will be teaching her!roro is too good for Cherrelles ratchet ass thats why she got that lil boy hes her sons age and probably looking at her daughter she like 18 lmbooooo.
Huh?
Baby daddy

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Apr 30, 2013
And there stuff stank too.
Cherrelle the 1 u hate

North Vernon, IN

#9 May 1, 2013
Lmao this is really funny that someone has that much time on their hand to say this but guess what we have jobs nd take care of our kids nd ur right my son is the best nd smart thanks for the shout out keep thinking of us !!!
dakotah

United States

#10 Jan 4, 2015
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this! One Just got caught selling what they received from toys for tots. "But they have money"
dakotah

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2015
They load the kids up and take them in to stores and let them fill their pockets. That's what's being taught.
Scandalous

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jan 9, 2015
Charnell is constantly on fb yard sale sites selling something new everyday practically . Yet she never shows up as far as I know for anyone who wants to buy anything . Or when she does items are broken , damaged etc . Then blocks the people when they try to contact her . Shes been banned from many sites , but apparently created a new fb with a different name to still get on . People were also saying she got toys for tots and was selling those items online .
need2kno

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jan 10, 2015
I've never had a problem w Charnell standing me up.
Bookworm

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jan 15, 2015
An exact quote from one of their friends. I never understand why anyone would want to speak like this. Grammar is taught for a reason, why speak like a brainless Neanderthal? "Girl don't even trip hell that's yo bd so if u txtin him ish like that ok so what let it b shit mfs act like that ain't never sucked they bd dick or whatever"
yakkyhair4days

Avon, IN

#15 Jan 18, 2015
Alcoholic
just nasty

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 22, 2015
Two nasty hoes. Very dirty and so are their kids. Thieves that will never amount to anything
Gladis421

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 24, 2015
Noticed one of them is always posting Brand new VS shirts and hoodies for sale on yard sale sites, they seem to be in random sizes also. Anyone else notice this and believe that she is selling stolen merchandise?
Cindy

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Mar 11, 2015
Cereal wrote:
I don't know them.Met them before they seem cool to me.They look clean and appear to be good parents and they have jobs which is more than the rest of these other black girls inTerre Haute are doing
They are black bitches that steal for a living and have their kids distract employees in business and steal for them..... They go to the mall and every store is on to them. Trashy welfare black ass bitches
clueless

United States

#19 Mar 12, 2015
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
Wtf are u saying?
Terry

Chatham, IL

#20 Mar 12, 2015
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are u saying?
I couldn't understand the broken English that HEY had typed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schneid diesel hotel accommodations ? 31 min Walmart Fat 8
Trans teacher at South Vigo 43 min Dr Dan 45
Media In The Tank 57 min Curious 64
rocky(William)billings/aka Charles 1 hr Ace 9
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... 1 hr ok 3
Need Pool Filled, Who hauls water cheap? (Apr '14) 1 hr never ever 13
Fight Riley involving Sarah Scott kids 2 hr Rush Limbaugh 29
Vote Barnett over Lockhart for VC school board 2 hr VCSC parent 41
Feds at VCSC 3 hr Public Education 1,066

Terre Haute Jobs