West Terre Haute
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack Swain

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 19, 2011
This little hole in the wall called West T or Macksville whatever
is so far behind that is time stood still in Terre Haute, it would take West Terre Haute at least 50 years to catch up........

Toad Hop is Ahead by 45 years.
William Dale Matherly

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Can you say inbred, Inbreeding is the reproduction from the mating of two genetically related parents, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits. This generally leads to a decreased fitness of a population, which is called inbreeding depression. Deleterious alleles causing inbreeding depression can subsequently be removed through culling, which is also known as genetic purging.

Yea Break up the population.
Resident

Willowbrook, IL

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Jack Swain wrote:
is so far behind that is time stood still in Terre Haute, it would take West Terre Haute at least 50 years to catch up........
Toad Hop is West T, dumbass! Have you even been out of Terre Haute? Terre Haute is also far behind in relation to cities comparable in size and statistics. You should get out more!
Resident

Willowbrook, IL

#4 Jan 20, 2011
William Dale Matherly wrote:
Can you say inbred, Inbreeding is the reproduction from the mating of two genetically related parents, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits. This generally leads to a decreased fitness of a population, which is called inbreeding depression. Deleterious alleles causing inbreeding depression can subsequently be removed through culling, which is also known as genetic purging.
Sounds like you are an expert on inbreeding! Should we start breaking up the population with separating you and your sister, Lulu?
EMELINA

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 21, 2011
Déjeme la opinión justa que cuando asumimos el control esta ciudad y movemos todos nuestros familys a Terre del oeste Haute, después el Inbeeding parará…
Manhole Cover

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 7, 2011
The West T happening place in West T is Cyote Ugly

Cyote Ugly is when you wake up next to the woman you had sex with the night before,and you realize in your sober state that she is the UGLIEST woman you have ever seen, and you realize she is laying on your arm. Instead of waking her up to move, you chew off your arm to free yourself so you can escape. Man, that bitch last night was cyote ugly!
SadSack

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Jack Swain wrote:
Your a numbnut, I live in West Terre Haute, and its way ahead over every town in Indiana.....
Duh

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 10, 2011
Manhole Cover wrote:
The West T happening place in West T is Cyote Ugly
Cyote Ugly is when you wake up next to the woman you had sex with the night before,and you realize in your sober state that she is the UGLIEST woman you have ever seen, and you realize she is laying on your arm. Instead of waking her up to move, you chew off your arm to free yourself so you can escape. Man, that bitch last night was cyote ugly!
Ha Ha...every man woman and child that saw the movie "Coyote Ugly" knows the meaning...didn't need your two cents to fill us in. Talk about being "behind in times".
William Dale Matherly

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 12, 2011
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha...every man woman and child that saw the movie "Coyote Ugly" knows the meaning...didn't need your two cents to fill us in. Talk about being "behind in times".
Eat Dung and smell, ya butt hole
IT IS WHAT IT IS

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Sep 17, 2011
William Dale Matherly wrote:
MATHERLYS are from west T so quit talken [email protected]
cwilsuhn

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Sep 17, 2011
lovess how ppl tlk shitt bout west t ! haha . yer haterzz !!
Teratv2345

Chicago, IL

#14 Sep 17, 2011
West Terre Haute used to be a nice little town but now it's full of Terre Haute trash that's moved over and started the meth problem amongst other problems. All the good ole town people got tired of it and moved elsewhere. The Truth!
RealWilliamDaleM atherly

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2011
Hey person useing my Great Name William Dale Matherly let me kick your ass for useing my Great name stop with your bull shit stop useing my Great Name when I cacth up to you iam going to kick your ass people you reads this understand that iam the Great William Dale Matherly and this dumbnut who posts on here is a Fake useing my Great Name and when I get a hold of this dumb retard fuck iam going to beat his ass and make him cry
WTF

Clayton, IN

#16 Nov 7, 2011
W. D. Matherly is not related to any Matherly in the state of Indiana....atleast none will claim him.
He is a degenerate, a filthy pig of a human along with his Mom and Brother Robert!
palalmalu43

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Nov 20, 2011
west side kicks a**! ya'll know it!!!!geez people...dont u know every town has their retards, as deet,deet,deet!lol
Rent a Cop

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Nov 20, 2011
It's Polamalu dumb a$$! You must be a Colts fans
tiffany

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2011
The Real William Dale Matherly is a great friend great in Bed and makes me feel good when we have good hot sex so the one useing my mans great name when my man gets you he is going to kick your ass and make you cry every one that knows the real william dale matherly knows he's a great man and he is well like and well known in terre haute indiana so the fake on here useing his name when the real william dale matherly gets you your gettin your retard ass kick and for the big mouth WTF your a retard and a bitch that needs my foot kick right in your fat mouth the hell with you trashing a great man and his family and bitch william does have true loveing family and good friends that back him 100% compare to his dead family con men trailer trash old people reap offs bev frank dude ronnie they are no part with us any more they are dead with william dead dad frankie joe the hell with joes side of the family frank is a lard fat ass con man that sells shit asphalt and does poor work and goes around stealing hard working peoples money burn in hell frank bev you are a trailer trash whore and your retard bastard kids dude and bonnie and her retard kids who won't get love and should be put in foster homes instead of haveing you people in their lifes
horton

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2011
Charming....
ewwww

Maryland Heights, MO

#21 Dec 10, 2011
tiffany wrote:
The Real William Dale Matherly is a great friend great in Bed and makes me feel good when we have good hot sex so the one useing my mans great name when my man gets you he is going to kick your ass and make you cry every one that knows the real william dale matherly knows he's a great man and he is well like and well known in terre haute indiana so the fake on here useing his name when the real william dale matherly gets you your gettin your retard ass kick and for the big mouth WTF your a retard and a bitch that needs my foot kick right in your fat mouth the hell with you trashing a great man and his family and bitch william does have true loveing family and good friends that back him 100% compare to his dead family con men trailer trash old people reap offs bev frank dude ronnie they are no part with us any more they are dead with william dead dad frankie joe the hell with joes side of the family frank is a lard fat ass con man that sells shit asphalt and does poor work and goes around stealing hard working peoples money burn in hell frank bev you are a trailer trash whore and your retard bastard kids dude and bonnie and her retard kids who won't get love and should be put in foster homes instead of haveing you people in their lifes
WHHHAAATTT IN THE HEEEELLLLL DID YOU JUST SAY LOL? You sound stupid as hell hah
Nancy

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Feb 26, 2012
Teratv2345 wrote:
West Terre Haute used to be a nice little town but now it's full of Terre Haute trash that's moved over and started the meth problem amongst other problems. All the good ole town people got tired of it and moved elsewhere. The Truth!
u mean walt howell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please will someone pick my butt pimples for me... 6 min Pimple Butt 1
My fingers smell like jimmy John 11 min loves jimmy johns 5
6th ave 31 min little red head 4
Feet (May '14) 32 min Assulted in line 10
Should I nail my step daughter? 38 min Wooopsthereitis 16
Couple living in bush 45 min Scrooge the JERK 46
FBI raids Terre Haute sewage plant 1 hr Tommy W 77
F B I is at the sewer plant 3 hr Stupid 9
FBI At Wast Water Treatment Taking Out Boxes 17 hr Busted 4
Trashy People In Terre Haute 19 hr Deek Dragler 41