First Prev
of 6
Next Last
what

Terre Haute, IN

#111 Feb 6, 2013
Jaci Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said based off INCOME! We have to show pay stubs, bills, lease, vehicle registration, title etc. They take all that information and see what you have left in a month apparently they knew we needed a "little" help to get groceries. One of the reason I even get food stamps is because I breastfeed and they want to make sure I get the nutrients I need to feed my baby! That is what assistance is for if you fail to see that then your comprehension skills are extremely poor. Yeah this started as how my baby was conceived out of wedlock and turned into people talking about other stuff. Doesn't make any sense at all. You know you are all right I shouldn't have replyed to your lies and stupidity cause I know the details of my life and I know I'm a good person. I don't deserve any of this non sense.
keep digging
Jaci Cooper

East Moline, IL

#112 Feb 6, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
i sent a very nice email with a link to this sight and your name explaining how you and your friends proclaimed that you make plenty of money.
Okay do what you feel you need to. I have not lied about anything and I'm not abusing the system. Like I have said its based off income. I hope they see this and report this site. People shouldn't be allowed to talk about people like this. I am a good person and I don't deserve this hatred. I am outraged at the false accusations and assumptions people have made about me. This site says be polite or the moderator will remove inapporpriate posts. Do what you feel you need to but I have done nothing wrong but tell the truth and stand up for myself.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#113 Feb 6, 2013
Jaci Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay do what you feel you need to. I have not lied about anything and I'm not abusing the system. Like I have said its based off income. I hope they see this and report this site. People shouldn't be allowed to talk about people like this. I am a good person and I don't deserve this hatred. I am outraged at the false accusations and assumptions people have made about me. This site says be polite or the moderator will remove inapporpriate posts. Do what you feel you need to but I have done nothing wrong but tell the truth and stand up for myself.
you reap what you sow
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#114 Feb 6, 2013
Jaci Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said based off INCOME! We have to show pay stubs, bills, lease, vehicle registration, title etc. They take all that information and see what you have left in a month apparently they knew we needed a "little" help to get groceries. One of the reason I even get food stamps is because I breastfeed and they want to make sure I get the nutrients I need to feed my baby! That is what assistance is for if you fail to see that then your comprehension skills are extremely poor. Yeah this started as how my baby was conceived out of wedlock and turned into people talking about other stuff. Doesn't make any sense at all. You know you are all right I shouldn't have replyed to your lies and stupidity cause I know the details of my life and I know I'm a good person. I don't deserve any of this non sense.
Look, if you truly need food assistance I'm glad you get it. You may honestly be a good person or you may just think you are. You may be a good parent and I hope that's true. Use this as a learning tool and realize that while you may see things one way there is always another point of view. What most of the taxpayers are telling you is if you are not financially stable you shouldn't be having children until you are stable. That means the ability to pay your bills and buy food and have an emergency fund, not depend on public assistance. This is the 21st century and birth control is available. More people should use it. As taxpayers we are worn out with scrimping at home while we labor to pay for your life of leisure. We are overburdened and those of us who are nearing retirement will still be funding the young people who won't work while we struggle through the loss of income or work until we drop. Tell you baby daddy to get a job and hold on to it. You should get an education just in case he stops supporting you. Get married and work at having a good one, strive for high standards and give that baby a solid chance at life. Good luck with your baby, may the child be blessed always.
Jaci Cooper

United States

#115 Feb 6, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, if you truly need food assistance I'm glad you get it. You may honestly be a good person or you may just think you are. You may be a good parent and I hope that's true. Use this as a learning tool and realize that while you may see things one way there is always another point of view. What most of the taxpayers are telling you is if you are not financially stable you shouldn't be having children until you are stable. That means the ability to pay your bills and buy food and have an emergency fund, not depend on public assistance. This is the 21st century and birth control is available. More people should use it. As taxpayers we are worn out with scrimping at home while we labor to pay for your life of leisure. We are overburdened and those of us who are nearing retirement will still be funding the young people who won't work while we struggle through the loss of income or work until we drop. Tell you baby daddy to get a job and hold on to it. You should get an education just in case he stops supporting you. Get married and work at having a good one, strive for high standards and give that baby a solid chance at life. Good luck with your baby, may the child be blessed always.

Thank you! I understand where you are coming from! Just so you know though we have been together for 5 years and he has supported me in every way. And we plan on getting married in the next 2 years. I am in college right now and doing my best and will be getting a part time job as soon as I quit breast feeding in 2 months which will take me off of food stamps completely. Cause we will defiantely be making to much but, that also means I will be a full time student, part time worker, and full time mom. I am working and busting my butt to get further in life that's why I didn't agree with what was being said about me. I hope you understand that!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#116 Feb 6, 2013
Jaci Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I understand where you are coming from! Just so you know though we have been together for 5 years and he has supported me in every way. And we plan on getting married in the next 2 years. I am in college right now and doing my best and will be getting a part time job as soon as I quit breast feeding in 2 months which will take me off of food stamps completely. Cause we will defiantely be making to much but, that also means I will be a full time student, part time worker, and full time mom. I am working and busting my butt to get further in life that's why I didn't agree with what was being said about me. I hope you understand that!
I sincerely hope you're successful. Keep in mind that putting yourself in the spotlight will draw bugs as well as glory.
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#117 Feb 7, 2013
http://tribstar.com/vitalstats/x964855668/Vit... any of you people up there believe in a marriage??..disgusting.
christine davidson

United States

#118 Feb 7, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
reported you also
Really don't care that u reported me. U only report people cuz u r scared cuz u wanna bash people and judge people. I am usually a nice person but when dumbass people try to bash my children and husband I get a lil pissed. Say wat u want about me cuz I really don't care. If u have a problem with me that's fine but leave my family alone.
WORKER

Terre Haute, IN

#120 Feb 7, 2013
Heading of to work, do you anything, since you'll be home all day.
Remember stay off your back for a while and let that gap heal.

simple trash.
citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#121 Feb 7, 2013
Jaci, Don't let these people get to you. Only god can judge you. Sounds to me like you are happy with your life and that should be all that matters. Let people talk their crap and don't respond to it. Tomorrow they will be talking about someone else. They have nothing better to do.
what

Shepardsville, IN

#122 Feb 7, 2013
citizen wrote:
Jaci, Don't let these people get to you. Only god can judge you. Sounds to me like you are happy with your life and that should be all that matters. Let people talk their crap and don't respond to it. Tomorrow they will be talking about someone else. They have nothing better to do.
Obviously you have not taken a look around Terre Haute lately. Take the blind fold off and see what we all have been saying.

Why didn't they marry when they found out she was pregnant?

Because they would have had to pay for it. She has already said he has a good paying job. Why bother with $100. in food stamps if he has a good job. Because it's free. Oh lets not worry about the people who really need it. They will never marry been together 5 years not married yet. WHY?
Joe

Toledo, OH

#123 Feb 7, 2013
Just heard people at gas station talking about your family.
Does everybody no you and yours ?
Todd

Willowbrook, IL

#124 Feb 7, 2013
@ christine your whole family is nasty, your husband is a big drunk! you need to get a life not these people, we all have jobs! you let your young daughter stay all night at a mans house that is the biggest druggie in town. you need reported to cps..
Steve

Willowbrook, IL

#126 Feb 7, 2013
christine is not seirras real mom..
Lalala

Terre Haute, IN

#127 Feb 11, 2013
Ok for one wjo are yoy you dont have any buisness tallkin about my friends you haveNO IDEA WHO THEY ARE unless your a close stalker creep she only goes there becuase her momm works there and sbbe has talent and the guts to sing that doesnt mean shes screwing old men her mom would NEVER LET THAT HAPPEND how dare you insult them she doesnt meed cps in her life her mothers is doing great on her own do you really think shes stupid enough to go with an old man WOW GET A LIFE BEFORE YOU TRY TO JUDGE EVERYONE ELSES k bye
Jessica

Terre Haute, IN

#130 May 25, 2013
Joey wrote:
Has is the little bas*******tard tonight.
Do we need baby hand cuff yet !!!???
The only bastard's on here is everyone on here talking shit about this beautiful baby and her parents and family. I know it's been awhile since these post happened but I just came across them and I am so furious, I can't see straight. If any of you truly know Jaci and her boyfriend, then you know they are good kids, who have been together a long time and they are responsible parents with good heads on their shoulders. They are young and just starting a family..hmm..how many people in that situation have needed a little help?...... MILLIONS! So quit judging, THEY are doing EVERYTHING their supposed to do. Now I suggest you all take a good look in the mirror, while you think you all high and mighty cause "good people" don't treat people like this. Oh yeah and I will be the one needing the handcuffs if one more person talks badly about or calls that precious baby another foul word!
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#131 May 25, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
The only bastard's on here is everyone on here talking shit about this beautiful baby and her parents and family. I know it's been awhile since these post happened but I just came across them and I am so furious, I can't see straight. If any of you truly know Jaci and her boyfriend, then you know they are good kids, who have been together a long time and they are responsible parents with good heads on their shoulders. They are young and just starting a family..hmm..how many people in that situation have needed a little help?...... MILLIONS! So quit judging, THEY are doing EVERYTHING their supposed to do. Now I suggest you all take a good look in the mirror, while you think you all high and mighty cause "good people" don't treat people like this. Oh yeah and I will be the one needing the handcuffs if one more person talks badly about or calls that precious baby another foul word!
The baby isn't the problem. It's the parents, the family and their attitude.
If they aren't paying they're own way, if they are accepting public assistance they are NOT doing everything they're supposed to be doing, neither are they responsible. Being responsible means they are holding down jobs, paying for their own groceries, paying ALL their bills without help, covering all their medical bills from the baby through insurance or cash.
If you have to use public assistance that is funded from the high taxes I pay you'd better be old or disabled. Healthy, able bodied young people on assistance is disgusting.
Just because 'MILLIONS' accept taxpayer funded money when they are fully able to work doesn't make it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI raids Terre Haute sewage plant 3 min 311 78
Is rideing a horse while drunk legal in Indiana? (Jan '11) 4 min Drunk Rider 11
6th ave 5 min little red head 6
Indiana State Police. 7 min East Bound 15
Please will someone pick my butt pimples for me... 21 min Pimple Butt 1
My fingers smell like jimmy John 26 min loves jimmy johns 5
Feet (May '14) 47 min Assulted in line 10
Couple living in bush 1 hr Scrooge the JERK 46
F B I is at the sewer plant 3 hr Stupid 9
FBI At Wast Water Treatment Taking Out Boxes 17 hr Busted 4