first baby of the year
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Th
just wondering wrote:
kindof funny isn't it the first baby of the year is a drug dealers son and girlfriend who think its ok to steal and cheat people. They hang out at AMVETS partying with a 14 your old girl and the cops could careless this 14 year old is doing adult males. the grandmother of this baby thinks its cool to raise her daughter in a bar around horny old men who think the 14 year old is sexy singin karioke to them. Its been on you tube. And the Angel mom is a good church going christian tending bar flirting with the old men.
Why don't you say who you are? This is Jaci and I don't appreciate your comments! This is my family you are talking about how would you feel if someone said something about your family. Get a life!
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#26 Feb 5, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw it on the news. I think but could be wrong was last years first baby of the new year the same (unmarried parents)?
This is Jaci! And yeah who cares if I'm not married! My boyfriend have been together for 5 years and we love our daughter and each other more than anything. We love God and God gave me this beautiful gift and if you believed in God then you wouldn't say these things about peoples life.
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Momma wrote:
Does anyone get married and take on the full responsibility of raising their offspring? The few who do are far outnumbered by those who expect the taxpayers to foot he bill.
You don't know me or if I'm on food stamps, or welfare, or whatever! So keep to yourself please!
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Momma wrote:
Yes, bless the baby but God help the parents.
The American way??? Why should this be acceptable? Take some responsibility and delay making a baby until you can support a family.
Just because you know how it works doesn't mean you should put it into practice.
You don't know us period! We have a house and pay our bills and have plenty of enough money to support this baby! Mind your own business and keep out familys name out your mouth! See I put my real name on her why don't any of you?? I think its funny how people hide behind their computers and talk about other peoples lifes! Get a life yourself! Or tell me who are!
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#29 Feb 5, 2013
Jeanne Crain wrote:
Its like anything else in this country.
The war on drugs...prisons are now full of non violent offenders.
Teaching safe sex in high schools by passing out condems...most high schools offer on site daycare facilities.
Government offering Medicaid,tanif,wic,section eight,welfare payments, without restrictions or time limits on these programs.
Like momma pointed out.. parents just don't parent anymore.
What concerns me the most is with all the " bastard"kids born everyday;they will grow up and fall into the same likeness not to mention that step siblings will have to ask their partner if they're related!
...the government should have never closed the asylums.
You don't know me and apparently you don't know the meaning or "bastard" cause that means without father and sorry her father is in her life! We are together and love eachother! You don't know what we have to be saying anything! Thank you!
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#30 Feb 5, 2013
MsManners wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, no way either of us will change it, it has become the American way, not trying to make it a debate.
Hmmm Msmanners needs to geth manners! Quit talking about other people!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Jaci Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me and apparently you don't know the meaning or "bastard" cause that means without father and sorry her father is in her life! We are together and love eachother! You don't know what we have to be saying anything! Thank you!
I didn't single you out. Having a child out of wedlock is not the same as a "bastard " child.
I was referring to women who engages in sex with multiple partners and give birth without knowing or even caring who the father is.
Sorry you took it personally.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#32 Feb 5, 2013
Hmmmm, get a clue.

Dictionary.com
bas·tard
[bas-terd]

noun
a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#33 Feb 5, 2013
This is Jaci Cooper! Apparently the topic of this subject. All of you need to get lives! Period... I love my family and we support our child! What does it matter if I'm on foodstamps, medicaid, or wic that doesn't make me a bad parent. I could parent better than some of these people that don't have assistance. Parenting is about love, support, and teaching your kids about life! Not money I love how all these people come back to the point of me having "assistance!" All of you are materialistic. As long as I have diapers, wipes, and clothes on her back (which by the way foodstamps, medicaid, or wic can not provide) then my baby is fully supported. I even breastfeed and give my baby nutrients that she needs not formula which is given by wic and foodstamps! Before you say something about peoples lifes find out the facts. I love God and asked God to give me this baby and HE did! I pray to him every night and my daughters name even means something significant to HIM! Like I said I love how all of you hide behind a computer and talk about other people! I won't go off and be rude and say anything I shouldn't because putting a smile on my face and prayer for you people you judge me when God is the person who judges everyones life is the best thing I can do!:)
Doug

Terre Haute, IN

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Jaci Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pay the little "bastards" BILLS.
When I pay I say.
Cry me a F----U----C----K river
I see you don't own a home ??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35 Feb 5, 2013
Papaw wrote:
Hmmmm, get a clue.
Dictionary.com
bas·tard
[bas-terd]
noun
a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
Hmm. I see where that is written.. but I was always told that it was a child born with no claim by the father.. now out of wedlock gives the def. Of a couple who have a child before marriage...
interesting.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#36 Feb 5, 2013
Jaci Cooper wrote:
This is Jaci Cooper! Apparently the topic of this subject. All of you need to get lives! Period... I love my family and we support our child! What does it matter if I'm on foodstamps, medicaid, or wic that doesn't make me a bad parent. I could parent better than some of these people that don't have assistance. Parenting is about love, support, and teaching your kids about life! Not money I love how all these people come back to the point of me having "assistance!" All of you are materialistic. As long as I have diapers, wipes, and clothes on her back (which by the way foodstamps, medicaid, or wic can not provide) then my baby is fully supported. I even breastfeed and give my baby nutrients that she needs not formula which is given by wic and foodstamps! Before you say something about peoples lifes find out the facts. I love God and asked God to give me this baby and HE did! I pray to him every night and my daughters name even means something significant to HIM! Like I said I love how all of you hide behind a computer and talk about other people! I won't go off and be rude and say anything I shouldn't because putting a smile on my face and prayer for you people you judge me when God is the person who judges everyones life is the best thing I can do!:)
This thread was dead for weeks before you jacked back to the top.
Look, you may think you have all the answers but if you are receiving benefits like food, housing assistance, utility assistance, medical coverage etc you are riding on the backs of anyone who holds a job and pays taxes. If you cannot raise your child without this assistance you should have waited until you and your lover could manage this. It is the business of every single one of us who pay federal taxes. Where do you think the money comes from funds these assistance programs?
You claim to have a personal relationship with God. You do realize he frowns on adultery and prefers his followers to refrain from sex until married........ right?
honeybee

Pasadena, TX

#37 Feb 5, 2013
Congratulations to your new baby. Im glad you have a wonderful baby and father to your child. Sorry that people attacked you here. To me it sounds that you are happy. Stop worrying about the negative comments on here. Just take care of your family. You sound like you have alot of love to give. Please dont read or reply to the negative.

It just feeds the fire. Fill your life with positive. Dont let the negative creep in. My advive get off of topix and join some parenting websites. You can get

support from new moms like you. Bless your family.
JUST ME

Terre Haute, IN

#38 Feb 5, 2013
What does it matter if I'm on foodstamps, medicaid, or wic that doesn't make me
It makes you TRASH.

wE the taxpayers are raising your little B------.
When can we all come by for a visit.

The kids name should be Jail VC Bird.
I'm tired of my tax dollars feeding your a--

Just me, I have to go now. I have to go to work to help pay your bills.
Scum sucker.
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#39 Feb 5, 2013
Jeanne Crain wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't single you out. Having a child out of wedlock is not the same as a "bastard " child.
I was referring to women who engages in sex with multiple partners and give birth without knowing or even caring who the father is.
Sorry you took it personally.
Yeah I did when the subject of this topic is My boyfriend, my beautiful child, and I!
Peace

Mooresville, IN

#40 Feb 5, 2013
Don't fret Jaci, if you really have a relationship with God, you should not worry what any person has to say, only what God has to say.
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#41 Feb 5, 2013
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pay the little "bastards" BILLS.
When I pay I say.
Cry me a F----U----C----K river
I see you don't own a home ??
You see nothing cause you don't know me! What does owning a home have anything to with this?
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#42 Feb 5, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was dead for weeks before you jacked back to the top.
Look, you may think you have all the answers but if you are receiving benefits like food, housing assistance, utility assistance, medical coverage etc you are riding on the backs of anyone who holds a job and pays taxes. If you cannot raise your child without this assistance you should have waited until you and your lover could manage this. It is the business of every single one of us who pay federal taxes. Where do you think the money comes from funds these assistance programs?
You claim to have a personal relationship with God. You do realize he frowns on adultery and prefers his followers to refrain from sex until married........ right?
Like I said you don't know me or know if I have assistance or not! My boyfriend has a job and makes great money double minimum wage! We do great in our life! Know the facts before you judge me or anyone else! Commiting adultery and having a child out of wedlock or 2 completely different things thank you! And god loves me because I love him! I prayed for to have this baby because we were at a time in our life that we were ready for this and guess what he answered my prayer. What do you think God dislikes more: A loving couple that didn't get married and had a beautiful child or a jugdmental person? Because if I remember correctly the bible references judging more than unmarried couples having babies! Only he has the right to judge me!
Jaci Cooper

Glenwood, IL

#43 Feb 5, 2013
Peace wrote:
Don't fret Jaci, if you really have a relationship with God, you should not worry what any person has to say, only what God has to say.
Your exactly right! Thank you!
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#44 Feb 5, 2013
What does "knowing" you have to do with it? You lost that right to privacy when you allowed them to plaster your name all over the tv networks and the newspaper.
I'm glad you have a healthy baby but facts are facts. You cannot support this child without help or without using illegally gained money if the other poster was correct. Do the taxpayers a favor and your baby, get an education and support yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Plasse (May '13) 1 hr truthhurts 71
house arrest (May '14) 1 hr truthhurts 18
Neil Garrison needs to get out of politics 1 hr truthhurts 19
I can't wait for a new jail! 1 hr truthhurts 14
Why 1 hr truthhurts 9
It has started dispatch delaying dispatching Em... 1 hr Farty 6
Join The Vigo County White Power Movment 1 hr truthhurts 22
Cut the fire and police budget 3 hr TheWaterIsTurning... 59
Commissioners Pay Crony Lobbyist $48k 7 hr Donn M Roberts 31
First Financial Bank (Mar '15) 16 hr Consumer 28