First Prev
of 6
Next Last
just wondering

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 Jan 2, 2013
kindof funny isn't it the first baby of the year is a drug dealers son and girlfriend who think its ok to steal and cheat people. They hang out at AMVETS partying with a 14 your old girl and the cops could careless this 14 year old is doing adult males. the grandmother of this baby thinks its cool to raise her daughter in a bar around horny old men who think the 14 year old is sexy singin karioke to them. Its been on you tube. And the Angel mom is a good church going christian tending bar flirting with the old men.
STUPIDAZZ

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 2, 2013
So why don't you get your ASS off Topix & do something about it? Contact CPS & the local Police Department would be a start...I can't stand IDIOTS LIKE YOU!
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Does anyone get married and take on the full responsibility of raising their offspring? The few who do are far outnumbered by those who expect the taxpayers to foot he bill.
Yes

Sullivan, IN

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Momma wrote:
Does anyone get married and take on the full responsibility of raising their offspring? The few who do are far outnumbered by those who expect the taxpayers to foot he bill.
That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw it on the news. I think but could be wrong was last years first baby of the new year the same (unmarried parents)?
MsManners

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 3, 2013
It's the American way, God bless that sweet little baby.
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Yes, bless the baby but God help the parents.
The American way??? Why should this be acceptable? Take some responsibility and delay making a baby until you can support a family.
Just because you know how it works doesn't mean you should put it into practice.
curious

Crystal Lake, IL

#9 Jan 3, 2013
I must have missed it on the news. Someone tell me the last time the first baby of the year was actually born to parents that are married. You read the vital statistics and better than half of the babies are born to unmarried parents or the mother doesn't even list the sperm donor. Past time to quit rewarding these people for indescrimentate breeding.
MsManners

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Momma wrote:
Yes, bless the baby but God help the parents.
The American way??? Why should this be acceptable? Take some responsibility and delay making a baby until you can support a family.
Just because you know how it works doesn't mean you should put it into practice.
I agree with you, no way either of us will change it, it has become the American way, not trying to make it a debate.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Its like anything else in this country.
The war on drugs...prisons are now full of non violent offenders.
Teaching safe sex in high schools by passing out condems...most high schools offer on site daycare facilities.
Government offering Medicaid,tanif,wic,section eight,welfare payments, without restrictions or time limits on these programs.
Like momma pointed out.. parents just don't parent anymore.
What concerns me the most is with all the " bastard"kids born everyday;they will grow up and fall into the same likeness not to mention that step siblings will have to ask their partner if they're related!
...the government should have never closed the asylums.
MsManners

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Amen Jeanne.
Yes

Sullivan, IN

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Hit the nail on the head Jeanne!
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Someone should notify the organizations that make the donations for the first baby gifts.
lovemybabies

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Jeanne Crain wrote:
Its like anything else in this country.
The war on drugs...prisons are now full of non violent offenders.
Teaching safe sex in high schools by passing out condems...most high schools offer on site daycare facilities.
Government offering Medicaid,tanif,wic,section eight,welfare payments, without restrictions or time limits on these programs.
Like momma pointed out.. parents just don't parent anymore.
What concerns me the most is with all the " bastard"kids born everyday;they will grow up and fall into the same likeness not to mention that step siblings will have to ask their partner if they're related!
...the government should have never closed the asylums.
you are ignorant...just because a child is born out of wed lock doesnt mean they are gonna grow up on welfare...first off I'm 33 years old..born out of wedlock...raised by a single mother...never had assistance...I also have a child born out of wedlock that I had in high school...I have been married to his father for 12 years...never have we ever had assistance...not everyone who has a child out of wedlock is trash.. get your facts straight before you be a judgmental dumb ass...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Like I said; it is a problem that's growing.so you take care of your kids, good for you.
Your reading comprehension must be a little impaired.
I suggest you read up on it dumbass.
hoosierdaddy

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Jeanne is a walking contradiction.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2013
lovemybabies wrote:
<quoted text> you are ignorant...just because a child is born out of wed lock doesnt mean they are gonna grow up on welfare...first off I'm 33 years old..born out of wedlock...raised by a single mother...never had assistance...I also have a child born out of wedlock that I had in high school...I have been married to his father for 12 years...never have we ever had assistance...not everyone who has a child out of wedlock is trash.. get your facts straight before you be a judgmental dumb ass...
Certainly there are exceptions BUT the majority of teen moms and unmarried moms are receiving assistance. If you're one of the exceptions then good for you.
I don't care at what age you have your first child if you take proper care of him/her and pay your own way.
Huh Hmm

Sullivan, IN

#19 Jan 5, 2013
lovemybabies wrote:
<quoted text> you are ignorant...just because a child is born out of wed lock doesnt mean they are gonna grow up on welfare...first off I'm 33 years old..born out of wedlock...raised by a single mother...never had assistance...I also have a child born out of wedlock that I had in high school...I have been married to his father for 12 years...never have we ever had assistance...not everyone who has a child out of wedlock is trash.. get your facts straight before you be a judgmental dumb ass...
So you had your own insurance?
You did NOT have any help when it came time to pay on your hospital bill?
I know I had insurance and STILL paid a pretty penny on the deductible.
Or did your mommy and daddy pay?
Or did you just NOT pay?
Did you ever get WICK?
Please let it out.
All of it!
Huh Hmm

Sullivan, IN

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Don't matter you didn't plan very well.
The idea is the child needs both parents Married.
It makes a good balance for the child while growing up.
The head of the home is the husband/father the mother/wife next but none the less the human. Then the child who is to obay both.

As long as the husband/father & wife/woman are understanding in their responsibilities.

The husband and wife both need each other to make the balance. With out one or the other can and will be messed up.
bam bam

Chicago, IL

#21 Jan 5, 2013
That Jacki and her mom is nasty bitches! She dont need a baby! Jacki little sister sleeps with men and does drugs...
Jaci Cooper

Schaumburg, IL

#24 Feb 5, 2013
bam bam wrote:
That Jacki and her mom is nasty bitches! She dont need a baby! Jacki little sister sleeps with men and does drugs...
1st off this is Jaci! You don't know me or my sister! Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Garver 22 min theone 5
Bob rivard 3 hr Bigdickinseelyville 2
Nightlife 4 hr Oh yeah 6
Cobblestone Crossing (Mar '11) 4 hr Deznutz 73
Fuson Dealership 4 hr just wondering 19
old tumble weed building 4 hr Just Commenting 8
Lucy Perry was here: Her top stories in 2014 5 hr Waaayyy back 1
Jeff Stevens 6 hr Sensible 27
Jimmy Smith resigns 9 hr Popo 45
Union Hospital 11 hr Rondrell 792
Who are some of the guys in TH you wouldn't wan... (Nov '09) 23 hr Hulkamania 731
Terre Haute Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Terre Haute News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Terre Haute

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH