Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46 May 7, 2012
Moggers and Pinos

Both overrated
Oscar Peacock

Terre Haute, IN

#47 May 7, 2012
Mcdonalds at 3rd and poplar...gross... staff is gross.... i just cant say gross enough. they need to close this place.
George Azar

Terre Haute, IN

#48 May 7, 2012
Saratoga sucks!!
Witch with a B

Clinton, IN

#49 May 7, 2012
George Azar wrote:
Saratoga sucks!!
Why? Because they don't coddle you. I've been treated well each time I've been there and the food was delicious. They catered an event I attended and it was well done. You just have an axe to grind.
sneakers

Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN

#50 May 7, 2012
Witch with a B wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because they don't coddle you. I've been treated well each time I've been there and the food was delicious. They catered an event I attended and it was well done. You just have an axe to grind.
Why? Because you had a good experience, so therefore everyone has had a good experience? Maybe this person has had a bad experience. Why do you feel you get to speak for another?

Personally, I don't care for the Saratoga, there food is lacking in flavor, over priced, and I find George Azar to be a pompous ass!

But that's just me!
Bill

Terre Haute, IN

#51 May 7, 2012
Witch with a B wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not an axe, but an over priced, over cooked steak and shitty service sure sold me...
Witch with a B

Crawfordsville, IN

#52 May 7, 2012
sneakers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because you had a good experience, so therefore everyone has had a good experience? Maybe this person has had a bad experience. Why do you feel you get to speak for another?
Personally, I don't care for the Saratoga, there food is lacking in flavor, over priced, and I find George Azar to be a pompous ass!
But that's just me!
No, because he/you just keeps harping on it. He/you should gripe and be done instead of creating thread after thread or multiple posts in different names on the same thing. So he/you find it lacking, no problem. Don't eat there. A lot of people do like it, that's why there are plenty customers. Many people with the mean$ to eat anywhere choose Saratoga frequently because they like the food.
Jeff

Brazil, IN

#53 May 7, 2012
Saratoga is a bit overpriced..
Timothy Mcvey

Chicago, IL

#54 May 7, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Saratoga is a bit overpriced..
Yeah dirty too
Dr Faulkner

Terre Haute, IN

#55 May 7, 2012
Vote for me tomorrow
sneakers

#56 May 7, 2012
Witch with a B wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because he/you just keeps harping on it. He/you should gripe and be done instead of creating thread after thread or multiple posts in different names on the same thing. So he/you find it lacking, no problem. Don't eat there. A lot of people do like it, that's why there are plenty customers. Many people with the mean$ to eat anywhere choose Saratoga frequently because they like the food.
Uhm ok...I post under one name only. Yay for those who like it, there are a lot of people who don't. Doesn't mean their opinion is less valuable because it doesn't jive with yours.

I have the means to eat where I want, and I choose not to eat at Saratoga.
Witch with a B

Crawfordsville, IN

#57 May 7, 2012
sneakers wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm ok...I post under one name only. Yay for those who like it, there are a lot of people who don't. Doesn't mean their opinion is less valuable because it doesn't jive with yours.
I have the means to eat where I want, and I choose not to eat at Saratoga.
Good for you Bubba. Are continually complaining about it? If not my post was not directed at you.
Buddly

Brazil, IN

#58 May 7, 2012
Oscar Peacock wrote:
Mcdonalds at 3rd and poplar...gross... staff is gross.... i just cant say gross enough. they need to close this place.
I agree! What a dump.
keep calm and STFU

Osaka, Japan

#59 May 7, 2012
Saratoga. Roach infested,overpriced,horrible food and scummy customers that eat there, not to mention horrible service, horrible location in a should be condemd building..and much,much more.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#60 May 7, 2012
Witch with a B wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Bubba. Are continually complaining about it? If not my post was not directed at you.
you are just as bad for replying and keeping the thread alive
Witch with a B

Clinton, IN

#61 May 7, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just as bad for replying and keeping the thread alive
I'm only posting under 1 name. Are you?
There ARE other posts besides mine. Terretuckians sure hate being called out.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#62 May 7, 2012
Witch with a B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only posting under 1 name. Are you?
There ARE other posts besides mine. Terretuckians sure hate being called out.
you are obviously to stupid to get my point
Crap Game

Phoenixville, PA

#63 May 7, 2012
Taco Bell is fine dining for you nuts . Terre haute has nothing to offer worth a shit .
Witch with a B

Clinton, IN

#64 May 7, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
you are obviously to stupid to get my point
Look in the mirror, lil Bubba
sneakers

#65 May 8, 2012
Why does Witch keep referring to everyone as Bubba?

Welcome to Witches life,where you are not intitled to your own opinion, unless yours agrees with his/hers. If it doesn't, you will be accused to having an axe to grind, and posting under many different names!

Sorry, thre B! But I don't like the Saratoga!!!! I know in your pea mind, that must mean I'm not as affluent as you, or I'm just some sort of crazy ex employee, or I'm prejudiced against Syrians....but the truth is, I think the food lacks flavor, the ambiance is lame, the food is over priced for what it is, and to me, George Azar comes across as a pompous ass!!!

Maryanns baklava at Baelsers beats Saratogas, hands down!! So does her kibby!!

Welcome to American, where we have this little thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain management (Jul '13) 16 min Fire Man 6
method dealing firefighter 16 min nopubes 55
YES smoking pot DOES make you a bad person, Her... 58 min AGAINST WEED 292
Council to Consider Budgets for Individual Depa... 1 hr yo 4
Union Hospital 2 hr OZ of Texas 550
Murder in Terre Haute goes unreported 3 hr Cheezypuffs 11
Tyler Wilkinson (Mar '13) 3 hr huh 145
VCSC Aquatic Center 4 hr Abc 26
first wok- 25th and wabash 8 hr In the know 9
•••