Party at Grandma's Joys Turns into fi...

Party at Grandma's Joys Turns into fight and Shooting at Kroger

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not the 99

Shepardsville, IN

#1 Oct 16, 2011
Party at Grandma's Joys Police called in to shut down fight in parking lot then shooting in front of Kroger 2 black suspects
any body have any more info.
Eventful

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 16, 2011
not the 99 wrote:
Party at Grandma's Joys Police called in to shut down fight in parking lot then shooting in front of Kroger 2 black suspects
any body have any more info.
Sounds like that new Event place has opened. You know - the one from the Black Club thread.
Rectal Drip

AOL

#3 Oct 16, 2011
yeah sounds like a place for spooks to shoot at other spooks
River Rat

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Oct 18, 2011
It IS Halloween! Just keep it all away from the river, boys.
snowflake

Clinton, IN

#6 Oct 18, 2011
i think this is also the place my daughter is wanting to go to a dance at i think not
joe blow

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Oct 18, 2011
that is not true i was there no true
Observation

Danville, IA

#8 Oct 18, 2011
joe blow wrote:
that is not true i was there no true
Do you speak English?
honest man

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2011
fyi, you can go into a bar in west terre haute and see the same morons get in a fight, who are, hold on, WHITE! pull your head out you racist people
FUFORD

Paris, IL

#10 Oct 18, 2011
Two black guys were fighting over Joey, they both wanted to take him for the night.
Joey is like his sister they both like it in the rear door.
What

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Oct 18, 2011
honest man wrote:
fyi, you can go into a bar in west terre haute and see the same morons get in a fight, who are, hold on, WHITE! pull your head out you racist people
When was the last time 300+ West T guys got in a fight at a bar, owner called police fight went down the street and over 20 shots were fired and one person was shot twice

Since: Oct 11

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Oct 18, 2011
Does anyone know who owns the place?
Bladder Slurpee

AOL

#13 Oct 18, 2011
They should just give the knuckledraggers ammo at the door and hope they shoot straight
Edge wood

Shepardsville, IN

#14 Oct 18, 2011
Whothe wrote:
Does anyone know who owns the place?
The building was rented by the former 812 Event center guy James Porter has Sweat Box gym in basement of is wife's (Wendi Personett) dance studio (Nancy Sauer)
Thanks James, another great success just what this town needs drug dealer from out of town selling and shooting up the town. You must be proud.
dave

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 18, 2011
Edge wood wrote:
<quoted text>The building was rented by the former 812 Event center guy James Porter has Sweat Box gym in basement of is wife's (Wendi Personett) dance studio (Nancy Sauer)
Thanks James, another great success just what this town needs drug dealer from out of town selling and shooting up the town. You must be proud.
I'm rich, beotch!!!
Edgewood

Shepardsville, IN

#16 Oct 20, 2011
This clown James(sweat box gym) and his wife Wendi(Nancy Sauer school of dance) trashed our neighborhood with all the clowns that came in for the party. Trash everywhere cars blocking streets drugs being sold and fights in the parking lot, and best of all A SHOOTING.
Rectal Drip

AOL

#18 Oct 20, 2011
Shoot'em up!
Jesse Jackson

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Oct 20, 2011
What is a spook? CIA?
1032God

Shepardsville, IN

#20 Oct 20, 2011
James youdid my crew wrong coming to collect
Rectal Drip

AOL

#21 Oct 20, 2011
Jesse Jackson wrote:
What is a spook? CIA?
you know, a knuckledragger.

btw how is marlon and tito?
snowflake 2

Gregory, MI

#22 Oct 21, 2011
snowflake wrote:
i think this is also the place my daughter is wanting to go to a dance at i think not
Please note that the snowflake dance will have security (thpd) present. I am an organizer for the event so please do not let someone else's actions discourage you from letting your child have a night of fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Tanoos may be retiring 8 min Train Druver 84
WARNING: School corps accross the state are che... 58 min MAGA 37
Whole buncha bullshit 1 hr Baby oil 3
Can't Trust Union Hospital 1 hr True Stuff 84
Rikki Worthington? 1 hr justme101 1
Union Nutrition Department is a JOKE!! 2 hr Overworked 10
Sort your life out. Its now, or never. 2 hr C Sheen 5
Middle/High School Coaches 6 hr macho man 10

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web