Raideye Properties/Slumlords
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
girlfromTH

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Mar 2, 2013
anon tenant wrote:
...not sure who you are but I rent from Hunter Terre Haute Properties and they are GREAT!
I saw my unit when former tenants lived in it and though it was messy with their boxes and moving-out mess, my mind's eye could see past all that to what it would look like with my stuff in it.
The unit was freshly painted before I moved in, new blinds put in, basic repairs completed, and it was cleaned prior to my lease-signing. I am a neat-nik (sp?) so of course, I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom again prior to bringing food into the place - something I would have done with a brand-new home.
My move-in inspection was held, I mentioned a few items that needed work and maintenance came within the week to complete it! I make work requests as needed via e-mail, the staff responds to them, and maintenance does the work.
You must be talking about some other company! Either that, or you were the problem - sorry, no offense - not the company. My experience has been NOTHING like what you described!
How rude! Glad ur experience has been better than others but for it to be all these ppls fault. I doubt it.
girlfromTH

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Mar 2, 2013
My boyfriend rented from raideye and they were decent especially for the price. I just think its weird that they show the apartments to people while ppl are still living in them! We were just sitting there watching TV and eating while this couple was walking around talking and asking questions. He had a few months left on lease so it was very awkward. They do rent out a lot of apartments and many look slummy. Garden quarter is scandalous too so I'm sure they all are

Since: Jun 12

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Mar 2, 2013
These people have over 37 cases open against tenants. Guess EVERY tenant they rent to must just be bad tenants
FrustratedColleg eStudent

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Apr 12, 2013
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT rent from Hunter Terre Haute Properties. Stephanie Boone and Marsha are con artists and slumlords and don't care about anything more than taking your money. They bullshit on repairs and never come unless yo call everyday and go to the office and demand it. I've had 2 apartments from them in the past year, the first one was infested with roaches and they tried to blame it on me and this was seen my first night in the place. After I moved out of the first apartment they tried to bill me for damages that were already in the apartment when I moved In. I took plenty of pictures when I moved in and moved out and when I threatened to sue them for false allegations of property damage they returned my full deposit. They do also harrass you as well and Marsha has asked and accused my roommate and myself of having additonal people living with us when we only let a friend in the house who was visiting for a weekend. They also try to tell you when and how long your guests can stay which is a complete invasion of privacy. This is the worst company in Terre Haute to rent from and PLEASE tell everyone you know to avoid at alll costs and fellow students, PLEASE DO NOT RENT FROM HUNTER TERRE HAUTE PROPERTIES. its a complete ripoff for shitty housing and maintenence.
sorry

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Apr 12, 2013
why in the world do not intelligent, computer savvy people simply go on craigs list and find themselves a great place to rent? It is so simple. People who respond to ads in the Tribune Star tend to be the entitlement folks who do not have access to a computer : like: do you take section 8? can you work with me on the deposit? I have a lousy credit rating. Do you take dogs and cats? I have 5 kids and want to rent a l bd. etc. etc. etc. The Tribune Star used to be a good place for rental ads. Then, they started to charge mega bucks for 3 line ads, and who needs it?
cmet7809

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Feb 26, 2014
i have rented from hunter apartments for abouthalf a year ow and the bugs are still not gone as they promised they would be... i cant stand living like this is there any other decent affordable aptments that i could move to in terre haute im tired of this place they dont fix anything!!!!
uknowho

Elizabethtown, IN

#28 Feb 26, 2014
Anon tenant is Marsha. She works for them.
Studio

Bloomington, IN

#29 Feb 26, 2014
DO NOT RENT FROM STACY JOHNSON EITHER. She does the same things these guys from raideye/hunter do only on a smaller scale!!!! I always wondered about raideye/hunter properties but never went thru them simply because their business sign looked genetic and shadey.
Adam

Toledo, OH

#30 Nov 7, 2014
What happened to the good maintance man?
ccl

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Nov 8, 2014
They mostly rent to people that because of their poor rental history can't find a decent place. Why should they fix them up for ppl that have screwed over their past landlords and will likely do the same to them?
James

United States

#32 Nov 14, 2014
Adam wrote:
What happened to the good maintance man?
He was fired and arrested for thief!!
Mee

Terre Haute, IN

#33 Dec 4, 2014
First off I don't work for any of these mentioned companies I work for an outside company I just came here to spy on comments about my competitors. And I wanted to inform you all on some things I think you don't realize aren't things you're entitled to having. When you rent an apartment, you're renting it as isfrom the point you viewed it. Meaning if there's no screens in the windows. No screens will be put into windows. No counter space will be added. Etc. It's an as-is apartment. We often hear that complaint too. However the windows must be able to open, that is fire code. Secondly when it comes to them telling you how much guests can stay and for how long, that is not invasion of privacy. That is also allowed. Too many people staying in a unit can break fire code. Also staying over so many nights IS considered "living" there and makes one no longer a "guest" this could be as little as if one were to stay for 6 nights in a row. They'd be considered a new tenant. Therefore prior guest arrangements sometimes should be notified to your landlord so they will not think you moved in another roommate.
DaddyShadow

Scottsburg, IN

#34 Jan 12, 2015
cmet7809 wrote:
i have rented from hunter apartments for abouthalf a year ow and the bugs are still not gone as they promised they would be... i cant stand living like this is there any other decent affordable aptments that i could move to in terre haute im tired of this place they dont fix anything!!!!
Try Raintree Properties.
Imbackkeepcalm

Valparaiso, IN

#36 Apr 7, 2016
Why are they still in business then ? Rod O'Kelley comes in second then, and the twit he has as his"landlord" told me never to call police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next mayor? 3 min Duke defender 19
News Response to the teacher shortage 20 min fet345ty5h6y5665 3
Blacks are completely out of control 35 min Trump Supporter 84
How many time's?. 41 min Worried 1
Franklin Fennell 1 hr let the postman know 105
Need company this weekend. Girls only! 1 hr Cindy 15
teepee hot girls (May '15) 1 hr Curious 128
News Mike's Market changing hands 2 hr Pjt 10
Feds at VCSC 8 hr Public Education 1,297
Paul Lockhart Sat enter username 32