Q:how many are black
?
A:1 - austin
Q:how many are mexican
?
A:1- chloe
Q:how many does she take care of
?
A:none of them her mom did all the work now chole lives with her boyfriend at the age of 13 and austin lives with her cho-mo dad
Q: dont she get foodstamps and tanf
?
A: yes she does and clams she has her kids and lives with her boyfriend ; when she dont have her kids and does live withh her father in the same room and all that is why her father and mother could never be in the same room -- because he would have kathy in there !
hahahah

Clinton, IN

#2 Mar 27, 2011
What her boyfriend name ? Is her boyfriend listed as a sex offender?
white guy

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2011
Wasn't Kathy Robert's dating Quentin Parker ?
kathy roberts

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2011
lol.first off my kids are not half breeds,2 ive always had my kids,3rd dont get tanf,yep sure do get foodstamps,i pay into them,4th me and my kids do live with my dad in a 4 bedroom,5th my daughter is 14 and lives with me,6th i moved in here to take care of my mom,now that shes passed,i dont wanna leave my dad cause he will grive himself to death,not take his meds or eat,and hes not a chomo,nor is my boyfriend,and i do work,and so does my boyfriend..so get your facts strieght people,you know nothing about me or my family,thanks!!!
kathy roberts

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2011
and i dont even know QUENTIN PARKER..LOL YOU GUYS ARE SOO FUNNY..
Gestapo

AOL

#7 Mar 27, 2011
austin bunting wrote:
for one thing im not black so yah u guy think your hot shit talking on the net it makes u look scared!!!!!
mind ur own business
vomit

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 28, 2011
What's a chomo?
justice2

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Mar 28, 2011
kathy's boyfriend lol is
wowww

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Mar 28, 2011
I have never seen a trailer that had 4 bedrooms.......looks like someone else should get their facts straight
payback

Lake Zurich, IL

#11 Mar 28, 2011
justice 2 or should i say nikki u dont want anyone running there mouth about u but here u are starting again girl ur in trouble when kathy gets a hold of u and kathys boyfriend will beat the hell out of urs so grow up and get a life
deb

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Mar 29, 2011
payback wrote:
justice 2 or should i say nikki u dont want anyone running there mouth about u but here u are starting again girl ur in trouble when kathy gets a hold of u and kathys boyfriend will beat the hell out of urs so grow up and get a life
first is of all nikki has not posted any thing on here kathy and i both have said we are going to stop with our feud so before you go accusing her i suggest you know for sure we have not posted anything on here we are done with the crap so ask kathy about our talk on here and me or nikki have not posted anything about any thing or any one so dont start
deb

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Mar 29, 2011
payback wrote:
sorry to inform you but it was not nikki posting stuff on here kathy and i agreed to stop putting things on here and nikki nor i have posted any thing so before you start accusing maybe you should know the facts i knew she would get the blame but she and i both use our name so why we she start again so look some where else my friend
TRUTH HURTS

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Mar 29, 2011
Nice topic , not . I think you have this place confused with the Maury Povich white trash show .
james bell

Carol Stream, IL

#15 Mar 29, 2011
i know george belleu better than anyone i coached his kids in football and coached his wife in the bedroom and let me tell u billy douglas jr is gay billy caught us in bed one time and ran out the back door
kathy roberts

United States

#16 Mar 29, 2011
wowww wrote:
I have never seen a trailer that had 4 bedrooms.......looks like someone else should get their facts straight
well no u should know your fact there is 4 bedroom trailers..i live in one.
kathy roberts

United States

#17 Mar 29, 2011
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to inform you but it was not nikki posting stuff on here kathy and i agreed to stop putting things on here and nikki nor i have posted any thing so before you start accusing maybe you should know the facts i knew she would get the blame but she and i both use our name so why we she start again so look some where else my friend
humm..no i said when i smack the crap out of nikki,then it will be over ...
kathy roberts

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2011
this post cracks me up,you guys are soo funny,cant wait to hear more about my life...
Cledus

West Decatur, PA

#20 Mar 29, 2011
Obsession is an ugly thing.
Money for nothing

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Mar 29, 2011
james bell wrote:
i know george belleu better than anyone i coached his kids in football and coached his wife in the bedroom and let me tell u billy douglas jr is gay billy caught us in bed one time and ran out the back door
James, knowing that you are allowed to coach any child is just shocking. Anyone in Terre Haute that knows you and your reputation as complete scum of the earth, in addition to being the father of countless future felons equally shocked and disgusted. I know several parents who have been around you, witnessed you in action and found it disturbing that the Boys Club is deperate enough to allow you to participate in anything.
Please do the world a favor and get steralized, Im sure it wouldnt be a problem collecting the money. You are such a piece of crap, hows that scooter working out for you? To bad your b*tches can fit on there with you.
jerry

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Mar 31, 2011
yeah kathy is white trash and her&her boyfiend doesnt work and yeah her boyfiend is a chomo so maybe she needs to get her stuff rite but she does lie alot and she aint s#it shes a cope caller,wow what a bad b*tch....NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Vigo County Council vote to increase Count... 4 min I VANTA GEEB 62
Whitney Collins at Great Dane Brazil 13 min UpsetWife1234 1
The money has to come from somewhere 27 min I VANTA GEEB 18
Slum Lords In Terre Haute (Oct '13) 31 min lmao 104
Sanders (May '12) 34 min Tyrone D Watermelon 6
Every fire and policemen have new expensive car... 43 min Duke is a homo 36
I hate when people say "seen" instead of "saw" (Dec '11) 46 min The Big Bad Wolf 54
Kathy Miller look in the mirror 9 hr What 17
Mayor Duke is worried 10 hr Duke defender 55

Terre Haute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages