PeggySue

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Be very careful and get all fees they plan to charge before they do your taxes. Rip-off artists!!!!
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Why not prepare your own taxes 'numnuts'..it's not complicated with the software available in today's world..
ForTheLove

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

They are terrible! They have absolutely no idea what they are doing and Andy could give a shit less as long as he keeps making money. I would have been better off with my 5 year old doing my accounting.
Repair man 14

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Stadler's is the best. Andy has saved me hundreds/thousands of tax dollars over the years. Andy cares about TH community by giving his time and talent. Last year his office did over 500 tax returns free for low income families in our community. He gave out over 200 Christmas trees to children who family could not afford a Christmas tree. If you want your taxes done correctly and have someone that cares about our community, Stadler is the very best!!
Stadlersucks

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Repair man 14 wrote:
Stadler's is the best. Andy has saved me hundreds/thousands of tax dollars over the years. Andy cares about TH community by giving his time and talent. Last year his office did over 500 tax returns free for low income families in our community. He gave out over 200 Christmas trees to children who family could not afford a Christmas tree. If you want your taxes done correctly and have someone that cares about our community, Stadler is the very best!!
And he will kill you dog.
And you on his unsafe construction site.
And destroy your pond.
Always amazed

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Repair man 14 wrote:
Low income families can get FREE filing through most tax prep online sites, Turbo Tax for one. Better still, hit the post office for the forms (free) and fill them out yourself (free) and mail it.
Mindy

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Always amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Low income families can get FREE filing through most tax prep online sites, Turbo Tax for one. Better still, hit the post office for the forms (free) and fill them out yourself (free) and mail it.
I'm not trying to be mean or rude but most people who are low income and are able to get free Tax filing aren't the brightest and maybe should not do their own taxes because of that.

I know when I started working and even years later before I got married I did all of my own taxes. Now we buy the Turbo Tax online every year. Big savings!
Pathetic

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

They are horrible just take your taxes somewhere else especially if you are a college student--false advertising
KGB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

So are all of these posts in this thread from people that have never had a job and are living off of family inheritances or what? You get what you pay for. I have always done my own taxes. It's not that hard unless you are cheating on them. I would never used a tax service. It is obviously a scam. Use your heads people.
WTF

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

"Pat" in Stadlers new tax commercial is a twice convicted child molester Tracy Dean Pruitt. Are you serious? Makes me want to steer as far away from this place as possible.
Terrehaute

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

WTF wrote:
"Pat" in Stadlers new tax commercial is a twice convicted child molester Tracy Dean Pruitt. Are you serious? Makes me want to steer as far away from this place as possible.
This is very TRUE!!!!
Business owner

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

KGB wrote:
So are all of these posts in this thread from people that have never had a job and are living off of family inheritances or what? You get what you pay for. I have always done my own taxes. It's not that hard unless you are cheating on them. I would never used a tax service. It is obviously a scam. Use your heads people.
only a licensed tax agent can file a schedule C tax return besides, business taxes are too complicated for most people. If you work for someone else and get a W-2 at the end of the year the fine, do it yourself. But if you are audited, you will have to speak for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jensen joy 10 min The Surgeon General 47
nicole kelley lawrence 1 hr Kate 17
For the Communist in Terre Haute. Obamaphiles 2 hr Pimpin in a Double Wide 152
vcsc 2 hr Parent 34
THPD kung-fu grip 2 hr Saw it 2
Moe's Southwest Grill 3 hr placebo-wired 3
Worst Car Dealer in Town (May '11) 5 hr Taken for a ride 70
•••
•••