First Prev
of 5
Next Last
PeggySue

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Be very careful and get all fees they plan to charge before they do your taxes. Rip-off artists!!!!
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Why not prepare your own taxes 'numnuts'..it's not complicated with the software available in today's world..
ForTheLove

Brazil, IN

#3 Mar 2, 2013
They are terrible! They have absolutely no idea what they are doing and Andy could give a shit less as long as he keeps making money. I would have been better off with my 5 year old doing my accounting.
Repair man 14

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Stadler's is the best. Andy has saved me hundreds/thousands of tax dollars over the years. Andy cares about TH community by giving his time and talent. Last year his office did over 500 tax returns free for low income families in our community. He gave out over 200 Christmas trees to children who family could not afford a Christmas tree. If you want your taxes done correctly and have someone that cares about our community, Stadler is the very best!!
Stadlersucks

West Terre Haute, IN

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Repair man 14 wrote:
Stadler's is the best. Andy has saved me hundreds/thousands of tax dollars over the years. Andy cares about TH community by giving his time and talent. Last year his office did over 500 tax returns free for low income families in our community. He gave out over 200 Christmas trees to children who family could not afford a Christmas tree. If you want your taxes done correctly and have someone that cares about our community, Stadler is the very best!!
And he will kill you dog.
And you on his unsafe construction site.
And destroy your pond.
Always amazed

Clinton, IN

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Repair man 14 wrote:
Low income families can get FREE filing through most tax prep online sites, Turbo Tax for one. Better still, hit the post office for the forms (free) and fill them out yourself (free) and mail it.
Mindy

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Sep 7, 2013
Always amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Low income families can get FREE filing through most tax prep online sites, Turbo Tax for one. Better still, hit the post office for the forms (free) and fill them out yourself (free) and mail it.
I'm not trying to be mean or rude but most people who are low income and are able to get free Tax filing aren't the brightest and maybe should not do their own taxes because of that.

I know when I started working and even years later before I got married I did all of my own taxes. Now we buy the Turbo Tax online every year. Big savings!
Pathetic

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Sep 19, 2013
They are horrible just take your taxes somewhere else especially if you are a college student--false advertising
KGB

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#10 Sep 19, 2013
So are all of these posts in this thread from people that have never had a job and are living off of family inheritances or what? You get what you pay for. I have always done my own taxes. It's not that hard unless you are cheating on them. I would never used a tax service. It is obviously a scam. Use your heads people.
WTF

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 7, 2014
"Pat" in Stadlers new tax commercial is a twice convicted child molester Tracy Dean Pruitt. Are you serious? Makes me want to steer as far away from this place as possible.
Terrehaute

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Feb 22, 2014
WTF wrote:
"Pat" in Stadlers new tax commercial is a twice convicted child molester Tracy Dean Pruitt. Are you serious? Makes me want to steer as far away from this place as possible.
This is very TRUE!!!!
Business owner

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Mar 26, 2014
KGB wrote:
So are all of these posts in this thread from people that have never had a job and are living off of family inheritances or what? You get what you pay for. I have always done my own taxes. It's not that hard unless you are cheating on them. I would never used a tax service. It is obviously a scam. Use your heads people.
only a licensed tax agent can file a schedule C tax return besides, business taxes are too complicated for most people. If you work for someone else and get a W-2 at the end of the year the fine, do it yourself. But if you are audited, you will have to speak for yourself.
Bite It

Marion, IL

#14 Oct 30, 2014
Andy Stadler is a moron, and his fat wife is crazy as a loon
repairman 14

Charlestown, IN

#15 Nov 12, 2014
Awful

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Nov 12, 2014
That Julie there is awful...hate having to deal with her. Dog killers..
Sensible

Clinton, IN

#17 Nov 12, 2014
repairman 14 wrote:
Isn't that nice. He made money off of you so it was worth his time to be nice to you for 5 minutes. Ask somebody how he is with his handicapped daughter. Now that's a real shame.
Repairman 14

Brazil, IN

#18 Nov 13, 2014
Stadler's is the best. Andy has saved me hundreds/thousands of tax dollars over the years. Andy cares about TH community by giving his time and talent. Last year his office did over 500 tax returns free for low income families in our community. He gave out over 200 Christmas trees to children who family could not afford a Christmas tree. Stadler has a handicap daughter that he visit or talks to nearly every day. He is a 25 year high rank veteran, the Air Force named an award after him "Chief Stadler Leadership Award" Outstanding father, husband, great community leader and a veteran national hero! If you want your taxes done correctly and have someone that cares about our community, Stadler is the very best!!
Proud Terre Hautian

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 2, 2015
There are many individuals who base someone on what the have heard from another source. If anyone has any questions why not ask the person directly. Many people are angry at Andy Stadler over the incident involving his mother's dog. I would like to clear this topic, Andy had no control over the dog being put down. Those wishes were of his father, in accordance to his wife's dying wishes. Many would argue that the dog could have been re-used as a service dog to another. The fact is the dog was very old, partially deft and partially blind. It actually could no longer service it's intended job as a service dog, and the service company would have put it down anyway if they returned it. So instead they kept the dog to be used as a service dog, and a member of the family. Stadler and Company is a tax business, and business's do charge. They have to pay their employee's and for their business expenses. These fee's are lower compared to any other local tax service center's. Fee's do increase but not for everyone, the more complicated your return the more the fee's are. Lees forms less fee's. However with ever so changing tax laws coming about these laws affect forms and fee's. Yes, you can do them on your own. Long form, or turbo tax. However there are several states that will not take turbo tax due to the problems it causes of filing inaccurate information. Yes, anyone could do long form on their own, and it's free. How ever if you do not understand tax law, you may end putting information done wrong, or in an incorrect area; causing an incorrect filing. This could lead to penalization once the IRS catches it. Enrolled Agents are professionals on tax law. Just as a lawyer is a professional on judicial law, and just like lawyers it cost for their professional services. If you don't like it, then go some where else. Yes Andy Stadler has a daughter who has medical issues and is handicapped, he spends as much time with her as possible, and see's that she is taken care of. He loves his children and ensures that they are taken care of. There are also talks about the individual who was a convicted child molester. He actually never worked for stadler nor did he prepare taxes. He worked for another company that did advertisements, the company was hired to do a commercial, and later found out that one of their employee's was a convicted child molester. I am also a business owner here in the Wabash valley, I also do subcontracting for jobs....I hire other companies to perform jobs for me. I do not know who their employee's are. I just know I need a job done and company A can do it. I pay for their services. I don not control the hiring of their employee's, nor do I have control over their employee's. Many people jump to conclusion to quick. Instead of seeking information on their own. Never assume anything in life. I learned this in the military. When you assume you make an ass of you and me..
posted

West Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jan 2, 2015
Proud Terre Hautian wrote:
There are many individuals who base someone on what the have heard from another source. If anyone has any questions why not ask the person directly. Many people are angry at Andy Stadler over the incident involving his mother's dog. I would like to clear this topic, Andy had no control over the dog being put down. Those wishes were of his father, in accordance to his wife's dying wishes. Many would argue that the dog could have been re-used as a service dog to another. The fact is the dog was very old, partially deft and partially blind. It actually could no longer service it's intended job as a service dog, and the service company would have put it down anyway if they returned it. So instead they kept the dog to be used as a service dog, and a member of the family. Stadler and Company is a tax business, and business's do charge. They have to pay their employee's and for their business expenses. These fee's are lower compared to any other local tax service center's. Fee's do increase but not for everyone, the more complicated your return the more the fee's are. Lees forms less fee's. However with ever so changing tax laws coming about these laws affect forms and fee's. Yes, you can do them on your own. Long form, or turbo tax. However there are several states that will not take turbo tax due to the problems it causes of filing inaccurate information. Yes, anyone could do long form on their own, and it's free. How ever if you do not understand tax law, you may end putting information done wrong, or in an incorrect area; causing an incorrect filing. This could lead to penalization once the IRS catches it. Enrolled Agents are professionals on tax law. Just as a lawyer is a professional on judicial law, and just like lawyers it cost for their professional services. If you don't like it, then go some where else. Yes Andy Stadler has a daughter who has medical issues and is handicapped, he spends as much time with her as possible, and see's that she is taken care of. He loves his children and ensures that they are taken care of. There are also talks about the individual who was a convicted child molester. He actually never worked for stadler nor did he prepare taxes. He worked for another company that did advertisements, the company was hired to do a commercial, and later found out that one of their employee's was a convicted child molester. I am also a business owner here in the Wabash valley, I also do subcontracting for jobs....I hire other companies to perform jobs for me. I do not know who their employee's are. I just know I need a job done and company A can do it. I pay for their services. I don not control the hiring of their employee's, nor do I have control over their employee's. Many people jump to conclusion to quick. Instead of seeking information on their own. Never assume anything in life. I learned this in the military. When you assume you make an ass of you and me..
The Stadler family is great. They torment their neighbors,hold prayer vigils for the death of their neighbors,don't show up to court. And Andy has 2 defamation law suits against him. What a great Christians they are.
Sensible

Clinton, IN

#21 Jan 2, 2015
Proud Terre Hautian wrote:
I can tell you that his handicapped daughter is NOT a priority with either parent and Stadlers treat the caregivers like dirt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gas station on 63 serves food off the floor to ... 16 min Terre Haute Sucks 23
Worthless Mother's in Terre haute--- 1 hr Forreal 1
Jon Swaner Post 2 hr Liar lawyer 6
How Does The Terre Haute Drug Task Force Work? 2 hr Concerned 2
walmart loss prevention (Nov '11) 3 hr Ayeeyeigh 77
How to get rid of weener maggots? 3 hr Dick Chaney 18
My head is bleeding (Dec '13) 3 hr Dick Chaney 9
News Woman accused of sexual misconduct with minor, ... 5 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 20
Teepee tavern (Sep '15) 8 hr Friend 76
Judy Anderson needs to go 8 hr Nate 28