Paul Mason was beat in the Commish ra...

Paul Mason was beat in the Commish race for a reason (maybe)

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

Tim

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Mr Mason, maybe the reason you was beaton was because the VFW and American Legions in the Wabash Valley feels that with you being a Veteran you turned your back back on fellow veterans by helping take away rights that you and other veterans have fought and died for. Way to go. PS make sure you let your buddy Judy know that she only won by 2%. She could be voted out next time as well.... just saying
what

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Unwilling poisonee wrote:
Mr Mason:
Your fellow veterans did not kill Viet Cong so that they could come back here and not be able to poison themselves and anyone around them with tobacco smoke.
This is America.
We go all over everywhere and kill people.
Why can't we kill ourselves and others right here in America with tobacco smoke.
God bless America.
you can in the privacy of you own home
Tim

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Nov 8, 2012
@ What, Or pay a memership and do it somewhere else. Out of the two clubs I belong to we have only had one new member that does not smoke in five months. now they are losing money and veterans that go out and place there lives on the line to do what the POTUS ask. we do.
Tim

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Nov 8, 2012
well not in a veterans organization in Vigo County. well the Voting took care of of one, we will go after the others during the next election
Pea picker

Clinton, IN

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Better work on that Area Plan board. When you have a board member who owns tons of local properties and elsewhere as well, also has a Florida home, you might want to look into his eligibility before allowing him to participate. It makes the other board members look suspicious. They had to have some idea of his numerous connections.
Steve

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Of course, somebody else on that board new about the other properties
Winning

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Is that how addicted you are to your cigarettes? You won't go to your own club if you can't smoke, which do you like more your club or cigs? You choose cigarettes over health, money and smellIng decent, I guess they are very very important to you. Just because your a veteran doesnt give you the right to attack fellow Americans with your smoke. Find a new hobby chew or something but taking out revenge on those trying to help you makes you stupid.
WTF

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Why is tobacco legal, anyway? It is the worst drug on the planet, the ultimate self-destroyer. And why do these idiotic people use it. Do they really want to shorten their life span? I just don't get it.
bloow mahdick

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Nov 9, 2012
WTF wrote:
Why is tobacco legal, anyway? It is the worst drug on the planet, the ultimate self-destroyer. And why do these idiotic people use it. Do they really want to shorten their life span? I just don't get it.
I have the same argument about condoms.
Paul supporter

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Mr Mason only did what are Govenor was enforcing throughout the entire State..... Would have been done sooner or later. So punish Paul Mason for enforcing the Smoking ban but elect another Mitch Daniels??
Momma

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Paul supporter wrote:
Mr Mason only did what are Govenor was enforcing throughout the entire State..... Would have been done sooner or later. So punish Paul Mason for enforcing the Smoking ban but elect another Mitch Daniels??
I would be more offended about the dirty business of the Cobblestone mess than the smoking ban.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vigo Co. 911 Director orders more training in w... 11 min North mom 2
North Coaches 23 min Parent 10
Jeremy Kamp (Sep '16) 1 hr terry 4
The Avenues may win 2 hr Getsmart 29
Lice 4 hr dont be stupid 7
sommerset apts joe bouchie 4 hr knowledge 1
Rachel Camp 5 hr cici_noze 5
Do you think fire and police care they are the... 7 hr Public Safety 33
Feds at VCSC (Jun '16) 17 hr Nonsense 1,966

Terre Haute Jobs