Jeff Trotter supports child melestors...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Selma

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Apr 23, 2010
Eastside Mom wrote:
I'm voting for Cross simply because I can't keep straight who hangs out with T. Pruitt. Is it Ewing or Trotter? I thought about it the other day when I drove past the old Harvey's and saw that damn school bus parked in the empty lot.
There has never been any friendship or association of Ewing with Tracy Pruitt.

I guess you might want to read the other threads as it is all over topix that Trotter and Pruitt are buddies.
KuriousKat

Punxsutawney, PA

#24 Apr 23, 2010
anyone have an opinion on Gossett as a candidate?
your mom

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Apr 23, 2010
Drug screen more than likely, polgraph....doubtful
Aunt Bee

Collinsville, AL

#27 Apr 24, 2010
Oh dear......

Since: Apr 10

Indianapolis, IN

#29 May 3, 2010
Is it true that Greg Ewing recently attended a party with several minors who were drinking?
James Bell

Tyrone, PA

#30 May 4, 2010
I support Jeff Trotter! I also have a motorcycle for sale.
VCSDis a joke

Punxsutawney, PA

#31 May 4, 2010
Typical Terre Haute politics at it's finest. Lie, cheat, and steal to get your man elected. If you tools wish to continue having your tax dollars wasted by deputies (the majority, not all) who will do anything to get out of working and take their dinner breaks at IHOP together every night so that every criminal in the county knows when to go commit crime, then elect Ewing or Gossett. If not, then vote for someone else. That department is inept, if not corrupt, from the top down and they desperately need a change in leadership. Be it Trotter, Lewis, or Jones, anyone would be an improvement over the status quo.
DoucheeMcDoucher son

Punxsutawney, PA

#32 May 4, 2010
If you ask me, Greg Ewing is about as crooked a pig's pecker! I wouldn't trust that guy to watch my cup of coffee while I went to take a Marvel!
Tracy Pruitt

Punxsutawney, PA

#33 May 4, 2010
I love Greg Ewing! His piss poor job of running the sex offender registry has allowed me to do whatever I want and be around children everyday! Vote Ewing!
Jake Compton

Punxsutawney, PA

#34 May 4, 2010
helpterrehaute wrote:
Is it true that Greg Ewing recently attended a party with several minors who were drinking?
Hell yes!! We had a great time!
Big Government

Punxsutawney, PA

#36 May 4, 2010
I say we do like Indy did and make the Terre Haute Metropolitan Police department! That would really be super!
AngelP

Punxsutawney, PA

#35 May 4, 2010
I say vote Scott Brown for Sheriff! He knows how to fill out a uniform!
84-6 Rules

Punxsutawney, PA

#37 May 4, 2010
I just hope who ever wins there and stuff lets me stay over in West T drinking coffee and eating breakfast pastries there and stuff! They need me in Taylorville to read their mail for them and stuff!
Ray Watts

Terre Haute, IN

#38 May 4, 2010
Child Moletors?!! Hilarious! So you say one came out for a parade? Here is how the candidates stack up. One is a swinger and runs naked with shaving cream on hi genitals through hotel hallways. The other one has been a witness/participant in the filthy administration that is now in place, as well an s/m pervert that wears a dog collar and leash. The other has had "questionable dealings" (put lightly) with drug trafficking and sterroids for his entire police career. Another one got drunk and drove his car into a swimming pool a few years back. Now-you are crucifying Trotter because a pervert was amongst a hundred people when the city had a parade? WOW. Seems we only have one choice and it is Trotter from the looks of the sins of the others.
The REAL Truth

United States

#39 May 4, 2010
Ray Watts wrote:
Child Moletors?!! Hilarious! So you say one came out for a parade? Here is how the candidates stack up. One is a swinger and runs naked with shaving cream on hi genitals through hotel hallways. The other one has been a witness/participant in the filthy administration that is now in place, as well an s/m pervert that wears a dog collar and leash. The other has had "questionable dealings" (put lightly) with drug trafficking and sterroids for his entire police career. Another one got drunk and drove his car into a swimming pool a few years back. Now-you are crucifying Trotter because a pervert was amongst a hundred people when the city had a parade? WOW. Seems we only have one choice and it is Trotter from the looks of the sins of the others.
I won't even dignify the baseless claims you list against some of the other candidates, but why did you leave out claims about Trotter? Like the longtime and ongoing friendship with a twice convicted sex-offender...or the stolen window incident...or his running of a security business for almost a year and a half before bothering to get the necessary state licensing? Need I go on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anytime Fitness on 7th street. 4 min fdAqxasaxxcsw34sa... 3
recommended mechanics 1 hr customer 12
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 1 hr Nice Try 1,141
Kim Hawkins 2 hr Sheriff 7
News Police looking for missing Vermillion County woman 2 hr Pimpin in a Doubl... 13
Barack Hussein Obama Worst Ever 2 hr The Donald 76
Where will Mayor Bennett find money next? 3 hr Northsider 4
Why was Susan Mardis on a 3 day administrative ... 23 hr Idiot 86
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages