Vigo youth football
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Yeah yeah

Terre Haute, IN

#127 Sep 26, 2012
Games cancelled due to wet field tonight. What a bunch of bs let the kids have some fun, I have given the league plenty of money to fix the fields
Plant a seed

Terre Haute, IN

#128 Sep 27, 2012
Yeah yeah wrote:
Games cancelled due to wet field tonight. What a bunch of bs let the kids have some fun, I have given the league plenty of money to fix the fields
vcyfl is not canceling games it is boys n girls clubs jimmy smith. Arrowgant piece of crap don't want HIS field tore up. He think he own it an you seen him on his motorcycle? Cheese-ee rider!
ladyb

United States

#129 Nov 21, 2012
The woman at the gate is brittaney scank... And all you ppl are need to grow the f up... Yall so broke but have money to be buy food and drinks...
Big fan

Terre Haute, IN

#130 Nov 23, 2012
I agree that these coaches plays favorite, but have any of you took a minute and realize you kid my not have what it takes to play football there are a lot of good players out there. I've sure had my problems with a few of these coaches an assistant coaches but have any of you just talk things over with them on how you feel about things instead of cryin and bitchin probably not. Most of them are wry easy to get along with, and some are not just saying!!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meanwhile at the police department... 26 min Everyday 1
Why was Susan Mardis on a 3 day administrative ... 1 hr Curious 54
Iran to wipe Terre Haute off the map 1 hr A rab 2
It has been a week 2 hr just in 23
Did THFD's Gregg Lawson get arrested for domest... 4 hr tatertot 14
Wise Pies 5 hr Refund 12
Bobbi Kristina died Sunday 8 hr Yes I am Heartless 3
New South Tennis coach isn't Wes Kirk, the assi... 14 hr The Truth 26
Vigo School Corp. Leadership Sat Idiot 26
More from around the web