Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

When do they update the web site? Im interested in coaching but can't get a response from anyone.
parent

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

good luck
football mom

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

On the website, there is a tab on the left that says "board" it has links to everyone's e-mail.
http://www.eteamz.com/VigoYouthFootball/board...
I would suggest sending an email to Todd Russell letting him know of your interest in coaching. Or if you know what area you would like to coach (West Vigo, Sarah Scott, OC, etc...) you could email the VP for that division.
gOON sQUAD

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

why would any kid in Vigo Co. want to waste time on playing football? so they could go on to which losing high school program?

if they saw how they played football in Pennslyvania, Ohio, Florida and Texas they'd quit from embarrassment. so would the 'coaches'
Interested coach

Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

gOON sQUAD wrote:
why would any kid in Vigo Co. want to waste time on playing football? so they could go on to which losing high school program?
if they saw how they played football in Pennslyvania, Ohio, Florida and Texas they'd quit from embarrassment. so would the 'coaches'
True but we don't live in Pennsylvania,Ohio,Florida,or Texas dick. Thanks for your interest in the matter though it's been duely noted and I will start looking in one of the states mentioned for the best YOUTH football program to sign my kids up.

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

gOON sQUAD wrote:

So the children in this town shouldn't participate in ANY sports due to the shame of not being on par with the style of playing in other states? Is that what you're saying? Just give up on recreational activities for children; activities that teach teamwork, responsibility and provide a positive, challenging atmosphere?

The fuck is wrong with you?
Chargers4life

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I want parent board meetings they change the way this organization has been ran for. Thirty years it worked then why change it. I live way up north now I have to practice past walbash. This draft is bull to make things fare why ?
Loud Mouth

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

at least u wont have to hear otha scotts big mouth this year ..Lol..or for the next 4!!!
greatest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

and how the hell did tod russle end up having anything to do with youth football? What a clown and a punk. Thank god otha is gone for now. I hope he is bubbas boy toy. Wonder if when otha gets out if mel burkes will tell us what a great guy he is ..... Again. This town would be alright if we could get rid of some of the trash
Loud Mouth

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

greatest wrote:
and how the hell did tod russle end up having anything to do with youth football? What a clown and a punk. Thank god otha is gone for now. I hope he is bubbas boy toy. Wonder if when otha gets out if mel burkes will tell us what a great guy he is ..... Again. This town would be alright if we could get rid of some of the trash
Yes.Tod is a Clown & Punk..go figure! As far as Otha don't you know it's ALWAYS a Whit man keeping him down..LOL WTF EVER! I'm sick of the trash in this town myself!
your momma

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Why the hell do you set around and dog people. You could try to run against Mr. Russel anytime for president of football. Oh wait your to lazy
Loud Mouth

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

your momma wrote:
Why the hell do you set around and dog people. You could try to run against Mr. Russel anytime for president of football. Oh wait your to lazy
Same reason you do!
Show me the money

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Heard they ran out of equipment last night at Val Field...what the heck? Parents pump all this money into the league only to find out their kids DON'T get equiptment! So, how many kids didn't get all their stuff? Really? Wonder who's gettin' fat off all the cash pumped into the league every year? Seriously, where is the equipment and where's the $$$$? And don't get me started on $4.00 admission prices at the gate, really? Believe it or not there are some families that can't afford that!
Momma bird

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

$80 for sign-ups
$50 for "fundraiser" raffle tickets or you can opt out and pay the 50
$4 admission price X 10 games..though I think there's 12.
For a grand total of $170, not including the additional protection required to play, and GAS to get the kid to practice 4 days a week.

I know they need money to keep up the fields and equipment, but how much $$$ does that take? This country is in hard times, can't you give us parents a break? And what about James Bell being suspended for charging personal items to the leagues account. Why wasn't he arrested?
Football Grandmaw

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Why wasn't James Bell arrested is a good question? This is not the first time James Bell has been caught with his hands in the pockets of the the hard working people who put their money into this program in good faith. Who suffers from his dipping in the money? The kids do! Along with the parents who pay their money, take the time to get their kids to and from practice and games, not to mention the gas. Now they don't have enough equipment because someone stole money off of them for personal use. How fair is that to the kids or us.
Show me the money

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Momma bird wrote:
$80 for sign-ups
$50 for "fundraiser" raffle tickets or you can opt out and pay the 50
$4 admission price X 10 games..though I think there's 12.
For a grand total of $170, not including the additional protection required to play, and GAS to get the kid to practice 4 days a week.
I know they need money to keep up the fields and equipment, but how much $$$ does that take? This country is in hard times, can't you give us parents a break? And what about James Bell being suspended for charging personal items to the leagues account. Why wasn't he arrested?
Thank you! I thought I was the only one that felt this way!!!Think about the parents that have more than one kid playing in the league. They are paying $8.00 a parent weekly!I don't know if it's the fact that they are TRYING this travel thing..maybe that's where all the $$$ is? I feel TRAVEL is totally different than VCYFL. I hope that $$ comes from a different account. Seriously, the league has not improved these past few years. It needs to be ran by people that are willing to work for the people that pay into the league and watch out for their best intrest and not their own.
BOOTY

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Kiss Todd's A-ss like some do & get everything FREE!!
Bootylicious

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

I agree with Booty. Todd and James are two of the biggest scams in this city. But no one will do anything to them.
Hedy L

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On wrote:
<quoted text>
So the children in this town shouldn't participate in ANY sports due to the shame of not being on par with the style of playing in other states? Is that what you're saying? Just give up on recreational activities for children; activities that teach teamwork, responsibility and provide a positive, challenging atmosphere?
The fuck is wrong with you?
I actually agree with you 100% on this KCACO.(I never thought that I'd see the day that I ever agreed with any post of yours) Thank You

:)
Secret Club

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Loud Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>Same reason you do!
From what I've seen it's a HUGE secret to even find out when a board meeting is, let alone get to attend to vote! Why isn't it posted on the site when elections are? Oh wait! Because they might actually get some people in there that will be voted in to replace some of the in there now! Make it public knowledge and then let's see how many parents attend...I'm in!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stadler's Barber shop on Walbash 27 min hat301103 3
jamie lowe (Dec '13) 1 hr Bdubs 9
Good Restaurants in Terre Haute? 1 hr Cheatingonfridays 53
Vigo county dispatch in shambles 2 hr X 14
Misty cook 3 hr Fred 2
We love threesomes 3 hr Curious 13
Brittany steadman 4 hr yep 6
just curious 4 hr vip 7
Travis Heaton 7 hr Anon 11