terry montgomery (terry's collision c...

terry montgomery (terry's collision center)

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
VICTIM

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2008
SULLIVAN COUNTY HAS FINALLY FILED FRAUD CHARGES AGAINST TERRYS CLLISION CENTER IN SULLIVAN.HE CLAIMED HE PUT A NEW TRANSMISSION IN A CAR AND ONLY CHANGED A HOSE AND CHARGED THE CUSTOMER $600.00.HE ALSO CLAIMED HE WAS BROKEN INTO AND CLAIMED $50.000 IN STOLEN ITEMS AND THEY FOUND STUFF AT HIS HOUSE HIDDEN .
typical

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2008
i heard about all this going on. i live in sullivan and all this drama going on lately is ridiculous. from that lamb guy to carter phegley to insurance fraud. its craziness, but welcome to sullivan. its turned into a joke of a town in my opinion. i hate sullivan and i cant wait to get away from it.
Golden Arrow

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2008
typical wrote:
i heard about all this going on. i live in sullivan and all this drama going on lately is ridiculous. from that lamb guy to carter phegley to insurance fraud. its craziness, but welcome to sullivan. its turned into a joke of a town in my opinion. i hate sullivan and i cant wait to get away from it.
What the hell is stopping you? Take care.
feed up

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2008
terry has done nothing but help people in this lowlife town. this is the thanks he gets. let some little worm on the city steal a police car and prosecuter springer turns his head; but let some scum lie about terry and watch springer fly into action. dont believe i want this for judge VOTE JOE BURTON
unreal

Pimento, IN

#5 Feb 8, 2008
What's really sickening is that the people of Sullivan Co not connected to the government trash are really good people. I'm amazed at the fact that they will not stand up for themselves though. They follow like blind sheep and just keep taking what is being dished out. I don't understand being so passive that you're willing to put a noose around your own neck just to keep from standing up for something.
STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 8, 2008
Golden Arrow wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is stopping you? Take care.
Probably the meth as you like to insinuate. Bon Voyage!!!!
for change

Nevada, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2008
Springer should have been gone a long time ago. PJ too.
Sullivan Citizen

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 8, 2008
ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A THEIF .
Justice Prevails

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 9, 2008
feed up wrote:
terry has done nothing but help people in this lowlife town. this is the thanks he gets. let some little worm on the city steal a police car and prosecuter springer turns his head; but let some scum lie about terry and watch springer fly into action. dont believe i want this for judge VOTE JOE BURTON
What have you been smoking?
for change

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2008
I don't know who Joe Burton is, I don't live there anymore. But Pierson and Springer are snakes.
unreal

Pimento, IN

#13 Feb 9, 2008
I have had major work done on my truck by Terry's Service Center. The job was completed in a timely fashion and my truck has had no problems since in respect to that particular problem. Any business person knows that there will always be someone with a complaint, it's part of being in business. My question is, why did this particular complaint suddenly appear when it became public knowledge that Springer is after Terry with an obvious personal agenda? Makes me wonder.........
unreal

Pimento, IN

#14 Feb 9, 2008
feed up wrote:
springers are parasites
Only the ones who have infested the government system and made it their own personal polluted playground
TIME FOR CHANGE

Clay City, IN

#15 Feb 9, 2008
Can't believe that charges would be filed on local business man who has helped hundreds of people in this county most who lost thier savings from alanar or lost thier jobs.strong street talk is its between springer his brothers ins. co and a coustomer that he tried to help.hang in there help is on the way. then we will see whose being accused.
unreal

Pimento, IN

#16 Feb 9, 2008
TIME FOR CHANGE wrote:
Can't believe that charges would be filed on local business man who has helped hundreds of people in this county most who lost thier savings from alanar or lost thier jobs.strong street talk is its between springer his brothers ins. co and a coustomer that he tried to help.hang in there help is on the way. then we will see whose being accused.
I'm hoping that the people of this county will finally step up and demand a change in this filthy system. We need Springer and his family out and someone who has nothing personal to gain in. This nasty sewage pit has got to end soon before there is nothing left here to save.
fed up

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2008
I have had four trucks repaired at terrys collison center at sullivan. they did a very good job. he saved me money and my insurance company money.some people in sullivan you just cant help.terry is finding this out.keep your chin up terry,HELP IS COMING
unreal

Pimento, IN

#18 Feb 9, 2008
Especially when those people are being good little court jesters to further their ruler's agenda.
BELIVE THIS

Clay City, IN

#20 Feb 9, 2008
TERRYS NOT ONLY FIXED OUR CAR HE HELPED US GET INTO A RENTAL CAR WITH HIS OWN CREDIT CARD. IF ALL THIS IS TRUE THEN MR SPRINGER I MY FAMILY AND I BET YOU ALOT OF OTHERS WILL GO TO COURT FOR HIM
Truthful facts

AOL

#21 Feb 9, 2008
VICTIM wrote:
SULLIVAN COUNTY HAS FINALLY FILED FRAUD CHARGES AGAINST TERRYS CLLISION CENTER IN SULLIVAN.HE CLAIMED HE PUT A NEW TRANSMISSION IN A CAR AND ONLY CHANGED A HOSE AND CHARGED THE CUSTOMER $600.00.HE ALSO CLAIMED HE WAS BROKEN INTO AND CLAIMED $50.000 IN STOLEN ITEMS AND THEY FOUND STUFF AT HIS HOUSE HIDDEN .
Where in the world did you get your facts from? No one has went to Terry's house and found Stolen Items? And where did you get the figures from so called stolen stuff? NOT TRUE!! Tell truthful facts if you know any?
unreal

Pimento, IN

#22 Feb 9, 2008
Truthful facts wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the world did you get your facts from? No one has went to Terry's house and found Stolen Items? And where did you get the figures from so called stolen stuff? NOT TRUE!! Tell truthful facts if you know any?
You are replying to one of the court jesters. Truth does not exist in that circle.
unreally

Pimento, IN

#23 Feb 9, 2008
typical wrote:
,...what stops ya from leavin ?Go,nobody will miss you,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DUI checkpoint Otter Creek! 5 min Marcie 25
Oh No James Is Dealing Meth Again 24 min James In Disguise 7
Cloven Hoofs 25 min Tracy 26
Never Ever Write To 'Or Trust A Guy In Prison! 45 min James Didnt Change 1
Facebook users wanting attention. 57 min Names Are Revealing 14
Lori Smith 1 hr Wannatryit 7
Dirty girl needed (Nov '14) 1 hr eboni 7
Terre Haute Dope Heads 5 hr Gunner 29
Do you think fire and police care they are the... 6 hr Public Safety 63

Terre Haute Jobs