United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Wow can't believe the stupid people on the news my kids have played their for years when I didn't have enough money mr todd russell helped my kids get cleats pants and help w the fees. Wow I can't believe these selfish parents. Take your kid out if u don't like it . Not everybody elses
Very Concerned

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

coach wrote:
Wow can't believe the stupid people on the news my kids have played their for years when I didn't have enough money mr todd russell helped my kids get cleats pants and help w the fees. Wow I can't believe these selfish parents. Take your kid out if u don't like it . Not everybody elses
You are the reason why the entire leauge is shutting down...you are a freeload. If you don't know what you are talking about...then shut up...wow...Mr. Todd Russell has stolen money from the kids of this league for long enough...why don't you ask Todd about the money he spent on personal gas and other items. You are a completely in the dark.
Very Concerned

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Listen up everyone...there is no more Vigo Youth Football League...it is done!!!!!!!
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Very Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the reason why the entire leauge is shutting down...you are a freeload. If you don't know what you are talking about...then shut up...wow...Mr. Todd Russell has stolen money from the kids of this league for long enough...why don't you ask Todd about the money he spent on personal gas and other items. You are a completely in the dark.
. Free load my a s s I work everyday my husband ran out on me w the baby sitter while I was at work I have 4 sons that no longer have a father to help and I can barely afford rent and school clothes and sporte. Mr russell has helped us a lot so f u
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mr todd russell has helped my kids thru may years of football..he has made sure my son played regardless if I could afford the whole fee he put me on a payment plan well if he paid for his own gas well o well he did a lot of things for the league and the kids that were unpaid even if it was out of the goodness of his heart.. now well its time to be paid back..
stupid

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Y'all worried about the wrong thing! Its about the kids if he is stealing money shame on him but o well if the kids are still playing!i played my while life and without it I'd probably be at your house tying you up and taking everything you had including bank accounts and if you didn't if kill you! There is a lot of angry kids that feels hopeless and football give them HOPE!
#saveVYFL
get a life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

If u didn't want ur kids in the league take them out. Why involve the other kids . We have been doing fine all these years without your stupid comments and thoughts. Leave people alone. You are not gods people. Cuz he is a damn good man that looks out for these kids even if they ain't all f en richy rich like ur kids.. get over it... others need help.. step up and help. Like he has
concerned parent

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

no one believes that it is wrong to help families who cannot afford registration. This is not about income level. However, of the $10,500 said to have been spent on low-income registration only $5,400 of it is accounted for. Where did the other $5,000 go? Also, why are convicted felons coaching and serving as board members? This goes against thei leagues own by-laws. I think that all anyone wants is a safe place for kids to learn football skills, but also how to be good citizens. They need to have good role models. It is about the boys.
unsure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Safe? If u don't like the felons coaching well then get ur lazy a s s out there and coach. Some felons do change their lives. Why are u so concerned about the 5000 or where it went. If there wasn't a problem w ur kids performance then why are u even thinkin about it. O I get it ur kid is probably no good at all so he didn't get play time and now u are pouting. Well daddy spend some one on one time w ur son and teach his dumb as s how to play. These coaches can't gaurantee that ur kid will learn the game . Them coaches r human. Wow. U r crazy. How come noone talks about jimmy at boys n girls club they get donations and where are their scholarships for them kids. If we r gonna look into where all this money is going let's look at everybody. All sports. Grin scratch ur a s s and get glad that ur kid has chance to b on a team
concerned parent

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

unsure wrote:
Safe? If u don't like the felons coaching well then get ur lazy a s s out there and coach. Some felons do change their lives. Why are u so concerned about the 5000 or where it went. If there wasn't a problem w ur kids performance then why are u even thinkin about it. O I get it ur kid is probably no good at all so he didn't get play time and now u are pouting. Well daddy spend some one on one time w ur son and teach his dumb as s how to play. These coaches can't gaurantee that ur kid will learn the game . Them coaches r human. Wow. U r crazy. How come noone talks about jimmy at boys n girls club they get donations and where are their scholarships for them kids. If we r gonna look into where all this money is going let's look at everybody. All sports. Grin scratch ur a s s and get glad that ur kid has chance to b on a team
Actually my kids are very good but that is beside the point. I do not want my kids or anyone else's kids role models to be drug dealers, thieves, etc. This isn't about football skills, it is about character. I want Terre Haute youth to become MEN. Not grown boys who are illiterate, foul mouthed, anger spewing beings without morals and character.
Nada

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually my kids are very good but that is beside the point. I do not want my kids or anyone else's kids role models to be drug dealers, thieves, etc. This isn't about football skills, it is about character. I want Terre Haute youth to become MEN. Not grown boys who are illiterate, foul mouthed, anger spewing beings without morals and character.
If you don't want those role models, and I don't blame you...I suggest packing your bags and hitting I70 and don't look back...that's all there is in the crap town.
Very Concerned

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Nada wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want those role models, and I don't blame you...I suggest packing your bags and hitting I70 and don't look back...that's all there is in the crap town.
Nada...are u jsut scared that your free ride of handouts is over?? There will be a football league this year...just not with the Vigo Youth Football League. And as for your comments on helping out/coaching.....how do you know what these posts responders do...maybe we are board members/team moms/coaches/teachers....how dare you tell anyone that we need to move out of Terre Haute...sorry for you that you will no longer be able to get your free handout from Todd Russell or any other board member from here on out....grown up and realize that this is about the kids...it is about being the positive role model...it is about doing the right thing and not abusing the leagues money from the position that they hold....just think.... all of the missing money could have gone to sponser a tons of kids that really needed the help, but instead the money has gone into the gas tanks and pockets of the league board members especially the Board President.
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey bitch you're pretty over the top with your accusations...you better be able to prove them..."Numnuts"
Very Concerned

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Nathan wrote:
Hey bitch you're pretty over the top with your accusations...you better be able to prove them..."Numnuts"
Nathan...ask the Board members for a copy of the 2012 financials, ask if they have had an audit in the past 5 years...then you will be informed enough to comment on these posts.
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Very Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Nathan...ask the Board members for a copy of the 2012 financials, ask if they have had an audit in the past 5 years...then you will be informed enough to comment on these posts.
So what's all that prove??..do you have first hand knowledge of these crimes being committed by those you accuse?..did you eyewitness any of the alledged crimes?...nope more than likely.."heresay" is nothing..If you have evidence take it to the authorities..not a 'forum'.."Numnuts"
bah humbug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Yea bitch if you want to live in a perfect world. Well take your titty suckin kids and move to disney land. This is life everything is not perfect. Grow up. Get over it and move outta our town. We know u ...u were on the news..hmmmm..brave
bah humbug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

mag200 wrote:
Ligaya Fabian of 1631 el camino real #8 tustin ca 92780 claimed citizenship and paid 5000.00 for a drivers license. She recently adjusted her status.
what the hell u talkin bout
Anonymous

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

-Point one,as role models, There are key postions in this community. Where community leaders and coaches who have done wrong and still hold their postions this is all public knowledge.
-For point two, ex-felons who have change their lives and who has become productive citizens are what rehabilitation is all about.
-Point Three, no one has even mentioned the treasurer who handled all the money and distributed out as the treasurer thought.
-Point four, IT IS ABOUT THE KIDS IN THIS COMMUNITY ABOVE ALL!
low low

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Role rodels? Lol you are living in the meth capital of the sate of indiana and you have the nerve to say you want good role models. Shit u r probably on meth and freakin out been up too many days. I'm sure behind ur closed door u r the best at role modeling .. I went to a lot of games there for many years I never witnessed any kid w a tear ...so suck it up bitch and quit cryin
Ding ding ding

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

bah humbug wrote:
Yea bitch if you want to live in a perfect world. Well take your titty suckin kids and move to disney land. This is life everything is not perfect. Grow up. Get over it and move outta our town. We know u ...u were on the news..hmmmm..brave
Good point! I knew I couldn't be the only one to know who "concerned" and "Very concerned" was. Isn't it obvious!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Oeffler 17 min ctown2th 7
Vigo county dispatch in shambles 20 min Ahha 12
wut happened to the heather jones post 22 min frenchie 5
eddy pairs new girl? 23 min jessie 3
Misty cook 31 min jeremy 1
fisting 1 hr kubley 37
Stadler's Barber shop on Walbash 1 hr BJG 2
Travis Heaton 1 hr Ahcas Haisoj 8
Union Hospital 5 hr Nurse me me 53