West Terre Haute cat house
Slick Pete

Britton, MI

#25 Aug 22, 2009
That cougar I met last night, showed me shit I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.
get this def on a mug.
WEIRD BOB

United States

#26 Aug 22, 2009
Are there any guy to be had, just searching for love also
t-bird

Leesburg, GA

#27 Aug 23, 2009
aftyer reading this forum I'm glad I don't live in terra haute
LOL

Terre Haute, IN

#28 Aug 23, 2009
Russ Griswald wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know you skank? Did you use to dance there? Wait a minute, you must have been the one they wouldn't hire because you were too ugly even for the 6th. Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me!
LOL Russ don't be silly that retarded b1tch is a drag queen at Zimmars. Its brother dances there as well.
Mabel

Milford, MA

#29 Aug 30, 2009
There are coupons for free or reduced sex at koyotes. Bring in a 10# tank af anhydrous (uncolored) and that will get you 30 minutes of "Around the World" with Brittany.

A few packages of "go fast" will get you a quick rub-off with that toothless one!
Gertrude

Tyrone, PA

#30 Aug 30, 2009
Mabel wrote:
There are coupons for free or reduced sex at koyotes. Bring in a 10# tank af anhydrous (uncolored) and that will get you 30 minutes of "Around the World" with Brittany.
A few packages of "go fast" will get you a quick rub-off with that toothless one!
West T is great, are the girls inbred and are they also morphidyke too, nice to have both to playwith on one body at the same time.
nobacdoor

United States

#32 Aug 30, 2009
Louie wrote:
Perhaps I could go over and dip my balls in it!!
Yo, louie why dont you quit dippin in all the guys ass cracks. pull it out and get some new balls. Give them men a break you are proubly raw!! OUCH!! sounds like you would go anywhere to take a dip. Keep yo dippers out of our town. No one here be likin that sh*t,just might loose em!!! lol. We all know how you are.
sweeet

United States

#34 Aug 30, 2009
Louie wrote:
I want to dip my balls in it!!
You can dip you balls her. I think im fallen in love! Makes me so gay to think about it. Damn sounds like u like to dip!You want me to come packin so you can scoop??
R Gregg

United States

#36 Aug 30, 2009
Louie wrote:
I would like to dip my balls in it!
U can dip them in me...
OMG

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Aug 30, 2009
ThereIsNoAz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there White Trash, READ the damn " okay? then reply.. Sounds like you need to tend to a "head-count" and go back to work!
KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!1

“"Don't Shave It, Wax It"”

Since: Feb 09

Moustachio Central

#38 Aug 31, 2009
The Real Dirk wrote:
Your city council has Coyotes there for one reason - to have your cops stop everyone leaving there and ticket them for DUI or whatever.
Good for the town - maybe the money can be used to clean up the place!!!
There was a time where blacks weren't "allowed" in WTH. Now they run freely thru town so I guess the rough and tumble WTH thugs are softening up!!!
The only reason WTH Town Council voted to allow the zoning enabling the club to stay was to avoid a very expensive lawsuit that would have bankrupted the town and resulted in a multi-million dollar payout. If the Town profits from poor choices made by the customers, getting in fights, buying drugs and drunk driving so be it.
Inbred Date

Tyrone, PA

#39 Aug 31, 2009
Inbred West T Massage Parlor Date

&fe ature=related
Big Mike

Milford, MA

#40 Sep 15, 2009
This is Big Mike here - manager of the Coyote Club where our motto is "smoke em if you got em".

There are 2 fantastic ladies dancing this week at the Coyote Club. They are long and lean and lickety-spit mean!!

Their names are H1N1 and MERSA.

Go there and get a taste of the gift that keeps on giving!!
Gary

League City, TX

#41 Sep 23, 2009
West T Women

&fe ature=related
Banjo Bob

Safety Harbor, FL

#42 Sep 23, 2009
Hey Gary!!

I thought it was against club policy to photograph the dancers at Coyotes!! Betch you don't know which one of 'em I'm sweet for???
William Dale Matherly

League City, TX

#43 Sep 23, 2009
Gary wrote:
West T Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rUWIHSM0xBoXX&feature=rel ated
When did ThereIsNoAz pose for the pictures
Jenna-Dancer

Ada, OK

#44 Nov 7, 2010
Hey guys.... this is Jenna, some of you may remember me, I use to work at Club K, and although some of the things posted in this forum may be true, most are not. Club K is a titty bar in West T, if you don't think the atmosphere is up to your standards then drive to Dancers in Indy. Don't complain about the girls at Club K, because no one is forcing you to go in there. You go on your free will, and yes you enjoy it... I would know! Another thing... shut the F up about Brittany or any of the other girls in the club. How would you know if they do XXX for drugs any ways??? Do you partake in those activities??? Then are you really any better? Let’s not get started on morals when discussing the activities that go on in a titty bar. Also, I would like to address the issue of H1N1 and Mersa... for anyone who is even moderately (that means a little bit) educated, you will know that H1N1 and Mersa are viruses, and a virus can live on a shopping cart handle or a door you push open. You can get H1N1, and yes even MERSA, anywhere! In fact, you are more likely to come in contact with these viruses at the doctors or the grocery store when paying for your cheep ass beer. So if you are so concerned about catching them at the titty bar, just wash your hands after you go potty, and handle money. Oh yea and don't put anything in your mouth (I swear I have told more grown men this, than I have my children)
Please stop the bitching, and grow up! If you don't like the club don't go.
On the other hand, if you do like the club, come on back there are girls for every taste.
Enjoy, and remember Kiddos…. Don’t Do Drugs!!! ;)
Sincerely, Jenna
Martin Plascak

Terre Haute, IN

#45 Nov 9, 2010
A buddy of mine at work went to Club K last Thursday night (yes, it's open Thurs & Fri & Sat, not just 2 days a week as was mentioned in an earlier post). He said the dancers were really good looking, not overly stacked, but very sexy. Said he dropped about a C note in there and had a ball. He's been there 3 or 4 times and he said the dancers are getting better looking every time. I agree with Jenna, go to Dancers if you want a high class joint, but your money will go farther at Club K and you don't have to drive 40 miles. Just watch out for the West T pigs, they'll pull you over in a heartbeat, believe me, I know personally. I still haven't had the guts to go in there myself. Just don't like to drink & drive around West T. Very dangerous!!! As in DUI dangerous.
yamamma

Washington, IL

#46 Nov 9, 2010
There used to be a great strip club in Westfield, IL...I heard it burned down...any info??
Jenna-Dancer

Ada, OK

#47 Nov 29, 2010
Thanks Martin! I hope you go visit the club soon! Please say HI to the girls for me... I sure miss them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Vigo County Council vote to increase Count... 2 min Just Saying 64
Aaron Loudermilk could be last time in politics. 2 min YH2BSM 11
Change.org for Danny Tanoo's 3 min Voter 1
Almost Dr Tanoo's 13 min Voter 50
Oh Mary jo 25 min Been -there 4
How many cheaters work at Great Dane in Brazil? (May '14) 29 min Been -there 17
Slum Lords In Terre Haute (Oct '13) 32 min Orman 105
Mayor Duke is worried 1 hr Duke defender 61
Every fire and policemen have new expensive car... 2 hr Duke defender 37
Kathy Miller look in the mirror 2 hr jack 18