West Terre Haute cat house

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Skeema

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2009
I couldn't believe last weekend!! I had some buddies in from out of town and they wanted to see some dancers. I took them to Coyotes and it was unbelievable!!
Every dancer who came up to us basically threw themselves and their hourly rates at us!!
What happened to shivilery??? Why can't they just dance for us instead of assuming we want an after hours date????
Skeema

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2009
That place has always been a skank palace. Typical business for WTH I guess.

“OPEN YOUR MIND”

Since: Oct 08

Terre Haute

#3 Feb 16, 2009
Not just wth ,come on over to TH it gets wayyyy better at the 6th av. :O
Tony

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2009
Hey Skeema, this is a place WTH does not want, however, due to restrictions, they can't do anything about it. It's a Illinois guy who runs the place, dont judge a town based on a business which is ran from a Illinois man. WTH does not want this place in our town, so critize something else and have more respect for us on the westside please. Thank you!
thatguy

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Feb 17, 2009
First off the word is "CHIVALRY" and traditionally only applies to mens' treatment of ladies. Second off, you sound awful uppity for a guy going to a river-side strip club. Were you shocked that they served alcohol too? In the future, just stay out of WTH. You and your sissy friends.
The Real Dirk

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2009
Your city council has Coyotes there for one reason - to have your cops stop everyone leaving there and ticket them for DUI or whatever.

Good for the town - maybe the money can be used to clean up the place!!!

There was a time where blacks weren't "allowed" in WTH. Now they run freely thru town so I guess the rough and tumble WTH thugs are softening up!!!
Toad Hop Transvestite

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2009
I guess that guy was too "uppity" to go into a feed store and watch cranked out shemales dancing on beer boxes.
William Dale Matherly

League City, TX

#9 Jun 21, 2009
Skeema wrote:
That place has always been a skank palace. Typical business for WTH I guess.
The whole town is a dump just drive over there and look at the run down and dumpy town in general
Winner

AOL

#10 Jun 21, 2009
Speaking of dumps, I suppose Matherly is one of those South Terre Haute sewage smelling residents. One that can hook up his house to his truck and move on to a different lot.
William Dale Matherly

League City, TX

#11 Jun 24, 2009
Latest new West Terre Haute board member picture in link below.

http://24hourstomidnight.files.wordpress.com/...
Russ Griswald

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2009
ThereIsNoAz wrote:
Not just wth ,come on over to TH it gets wayyyy better at the 6th av.:O
How would you know you skank? Did you use to dance there? Wait a minute, you must have been the one they wouldn't hire because you were too ugly even for the 6th. Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me!
waco jacko

Altoona, PA

#13 Jul 12, 2009
Winner wrote:
Speaking of dumps, I suppose Matherly is one of those South Terre Haute sewage smelling residents. One that can hook up his house to his truck and move on to a different lot.
No he lives over at 25th and 8th ave. I saw his fat ass sitting outside in some over size chair he must have gotten at the dump. Boy talk about a worthless loser
Jim Smith

League City, TX

#16 Jul 14, 2009
Nasty West T inbreded uneducated pot belly gals
kelly bundy

Warrenville, IL

#17 Jul 27, 2009
Russ Griswald wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know you skank? Did you use to dance there? Wait a minute, you must have been the one they wouldn't hire because you were too ugly even for the 6th. Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me!
do they have all their teeth?

“OPEN YOUR MIND”

Since: Oct 08

Terre Haute

#18 Jul 28, 2009
Russ Griswald wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there White Trash, READ the damn " okay? then reply.. Sounds like you need to tend to a "head-count" and go back to work!
WTH

Philipsburg, PA

#19 Jul 28, 2009
The women at the 6th make Coyotes look like a third rate dog pound! I guess trying to hire a girl to dance in a feed store only attracts cows!!

Open 2 days a week..... what a jip-joint!!
Laughin_at_ya

Joliet, IL

#20 Jul 31, 2009
Are you all serious? First of all, if you couldnt tell from the outside of this place, its NOT a the Broadway theatre or a Vegas Burlesque show... If you couldnt tell what type of place it was from the outside alone, then maybe you and your friends need to expand your worldy travelling experiences... As for that matter, anyone else who had the time to bash this place after helping out keeping them in business by visiting here... C'mon now! Granted the place is a dive, but it wasnt ever meant to be much more than that...
Rbt Gregg

United States

#22 Aug 1, 2009
Louie wrote:
I want to dip my balls in it.
dip me any time
Jefff

United States

#23 Aug 1, 2009
West Terre Haute cat house: Does Linda A. work thier If she is the gang and I will be right over, she was great in her day. She did it all. A man can't walk for an hour after being with her.
Ians dad

League City, TX

#24 Aug 1, 2009
thatguy wrote:
First off the word is "CHIVALRY" and traditionally only applies to mens' treatment of ladies. Second off, you sound awful uppity for a guy going to a river-side strip club. Were you shocked that they served alcohol too? In the future, just stay out of WTH. You and your sissy friends.
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the hottest guy who works at Alorica? 4 min Shiny pants 3
Thortons at 46/70 (Jan '14) 6 min fat girl 5
News Clinton, Indiana Neighborhood Watch (Aug '08) 17 min vigilant 155
Heather Roman (Aug '14) 32 min Noneofyourbidness 5
women in pantyhose 49 min William Dale Math... 2
Wabash Valley Harley-Davidson (Aug '08) 59 min Skootertrash 19
Bike riders in Terre haute 59 min Recumbent 28
School Corp raises 1 hr Special ed 51
A City on the Brink 3 hr got that right 33
Who Died at 9th & Hulman 13 hr William Dale Math... 5