First Prev
of 3
Next Last
amplify

Brazil, IN

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Anybody use them, know where to get them. i need to know if they are worth it.
crimestoppers

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 2, 2013
amplify wrote:
Anybody use them, know where to get them. i need to know if they are worth it.
BAD:
They make you balls shrink and you loose a bit of your sex drive. They also make you real edgy and sometimes shaky. You get upset real easy (what they call roid rage). Any your taste buds die off a bit and food doesn't taste as good.

GOOD:
You gain muscle mass 5x as quick. It doesn't work by itself, you have to work out still. So don't think you can sit on the couch and watch your biceps grow and abs sculpt like a chia pet. It sculpts you in the right areas (besides your man parts). It gives you tons of stamina and energy. It pushes you to your limits. It works!

Advice:
If you do it, make sure you get a good routine down for 2 weeks before use. Eat good food. Drink tons of water (filtered not Terre Haute water). Stay active. If you suddenly quit working out, it's a rather painful relapse. Your muscles will HURT!

Where to get:
Search the Internet for HGH. It works the best. Hard to get, expensive... But worth it! Safest product if used at 100% formula and not mixed with other fillers.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Mar 16, 2013
yes this is how you can buy steroids online shipped to you in 48 hours fastgearhere.com

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Mar 16, 2013
crimestoppers wrote:
<quoted text>
BAD:
They make you balls shrink and you loose a bit of your sex drive. They also make you real edgy and sometimes shaky. You get upset real easy (what they call roid rage). Any your taste buds die off a bit and food doesn't taste as good.
GOOD:
You gain muscle mass 5x as quick. It doesn't work by itself, you have to work out still. So don't think you can sit on the couch and watch your biceps grow and abs sculpt like a chia pet. It sculpts you in the right areas (besides your man parts). It gives you tons of stamina and energy. It pushes you to your limits. It works!
Advice:
If you do it, make sure you get a good routine down for 2 weeks before use. Eat good food. Drink tons of water (filtered not Terre Haute water). Stay active. If you suddenly quit working out, it's a rather painful relapse. Your muscles will HURT!
Where to get:
Search the Internet for HGH. It works the best. Hard to get, expensive... But worth it! Safest product if used at 100% formula and not mixed with other fillers.
Two weeks... You can't be serious. He needs to learn how to gain naturally before he even considers a cycle. You also failed to mention the most important part of any mass building routine whether juicing or not, proper nutrition, just saying good food is vague as hell. Also, what in the hell is filtered water got to do with anything, you'll be just as hydrated whether you drink tap water or the shit you buy from the store. You also failed to mention the need for PCT drugs. You need to try learning what you're talking about before giving advice.

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Mar 16, 2013
amplify wrote:
Anybody use them, know where to get them. i need to know if they are worth it.
You need to think long and hard before doing them, they can have serious side effects. That being said if used properly the risk/benefit ratio is relatively small.

First off roid rage is a myth, you may experience slightly heightened aggression but it's no where near what one would call raging. Also, the absolute earliest you should consider using is around 24 years old. By then you should be done growing and you endocrine systems should have stabilized for the most part. You also need to learn how to gain muscle naturally before jumping right into a cycle, sort of like learning to walk before you run. Nutrition and a dedicated and thorough routine at the gym is also vital. All the steroids in the world won't make you Mr. Olympia if you don't know what you're doing and you don't give your body what it needs to recover. Steroids are basically going to amp nitrogen retention and protein synthesis, the compounds themselves don't actually build the muscles, which is why proper diet is critical. Oral steroids are obviously the easiest to take but have been chemically altered to be able to survive passage through your liver and as such will put a strain on it as it passes through. Gains form orals will not be nearly as dramatic either, mainly due to the lower dosages that are allowed due to possibility of liver damage. Injectables are the safest route to go and rarely liver toxic. Post cycle therapy is critical at well. At the bare minimum you should use a SERM such as tamoxifen for your post cycle. This will neutralize the excessive estrogen in your system which if left unchecked can lead to gynocomastia, which basically means you'll grow tits. Your balls will shrink during the cycle, assuming your using a test base, but will return back to normal size once you cycle off. If you decide to run a cycle do not exceed the recommended dosages! More is not always better here. If abused you can in fact shut your own production of testosterone down permanently and be forced to do hormone therapy for years to come, I know somebody this has happened to. I think I covered most of the broad strokes there, you'll need to research it more. These are powerful drugs you're talking about taking here and you need to make an informed decision and do EVERY step properly for maximum results and so you avoid unwanted side effects. Also, be careful where you buy from. That fastgearhere.com website looks like a straight up scam so research them before you even think of giving them your money.
jim wallace

Lake Geneva, WI

#10 Mar 16, 2013
They will make ur body expand come see me I sell them in right on the corner of 5thave I sell them all day long live in a duplex just know no age limit I'll sell to ur children as long as they have
crimestoppers

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>Two weeks... You can't be serious. He needs to learn how to gain naturally before he even considers a cycle. You also failed to mention the most important part of any mass building routine whether juicing or not, proper nutrition, just saying good food is vague as hell. Also, what in the hell is filtered water got to do with anything, you'll be just as hydrated whether you drink tap water or the shit you buy from the store. You also failed to mention the need for PCT drugs. You need to try learning what you're talking about before giving advice.
I make the stuff legally. Maybe you should get certified and come sit in on a batch and watch the process from beginning to end. If you don't know what "good food" means, steroids shouldn't even be an option. If you wanna drink up that tap water, go for it! There's so many chemicals added to our tap water that are unhealthy and can stunt production. Look it up! You don't NEED PCT drugs. That's a myth!

It would be great if you could go a day with out bashing every post on topix you jerk face!

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Mar 17, 2013
crimestoppers wrote:
<quoted text>
I make the stuff legally. Maybe you should get certified and come sit in on a batch and watch the process from beginning to end. If you don't know what "good food" means, steroids shouldn't even be an option. If you wanna drink up that tap water, go for it! There's so many chemicals added to our tap water that are unhealthy and can stunt production. Look it up! You don't NEED PCT drugs. That's a myth!
It would be great if you could go a day with out bashing every post on topix you jerk face!
True you don't "need" PCT but if you're stupid enough to run without it... have fun shopping for a bra dumbass. If you're not going to run a SERM or AI how do you plan on dealing with all the excess estrogen? Odds favor it will bind to some receptor sites. Also, I'm quite aware of what good food is moron, I simply pointed out that you need to be a bit more specific when giving advice. I wouldn't have gained 80 pounds and still natural if I had been pounding simple carbs and empty calories all these years. I don't give a shit what you make or not, there was some flawed and vague information in your post, period.
crimestoppers

Fairfax, VA

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>True you don't "need" PCT but if you're stupid enough to run without it... have fun shopping for a bra dumbass. If you're not going to run a SERM or AI how do you plan on dealing with all the excess estrogen? Odds favor it will bind to some receptor sites. Also, I'm quite aware of what good food is moron, I simply pointed out that you need to be a bit more specific when giving advice. I wouldn't have gained 80 pounds and still natural if I had been pounding simple carbs and empty calories all these years. I don't give a shit what you make or not, there was some flawed and vague information in your post, period.
Same with yours... Lets not let that ego go overboard on Topix bub. Put your needle down.

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Mar 17, 2013
crimestoppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with yours... Lets not let that ego go overboard on Topix bub. Put your needle down.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't read how you plan to deal with all the excess estrogen without using a SERM or AI. I'm waiting to hear your "expert" advice, should be entertaining.
crimestoppers

Fairfax, VA

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sorry, I didn't read how you plan to deal with all the excess estrogen without using a SERM or AI. I'm waiting to hear your "expert" advice, should be entertaining.
Ha... Look at you! How elementary are you going to get? Your "good food" that you know so much about would assist in the side effect. This is why diet is so important. Chill your roid rage "Hulk in a Double Wide".

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Mar 17, 2013
crimestoppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha... Look at you! How elementary are you going to get? Your "good food" that you know so much about would assist in the side effect. This is why diet is so important. Chill your roid rage "Hulk in a Double Wide".
Oh so complex carbs and a high protein diet are going to magically prevent aromatization and block estrogen receptor sites. I knew your response would be entertaining. You may be able to inhibit aromatase naturally in small amounts with certain nutrients but when you're talking about steroid use the effect is not nearly adequate enough for the levels you're putting into your body. At best you'll be able to run 200mg of test without a proper PCT without side effects if you're lucky enough to not be overly sensitive to the resulting estrogen surge. The more you post the more it becomes obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
crimestoppers

Fairfax, VA

#20 Mar 17, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so complex carbs and a high protein diet are going to magically prevent aromatization and block estrogen receptor sites. I knew your response would be entertaining. You may be able to inhibit aromatase naturally in small amounts with certain nutrients but when you're talking about steroid use the effect is not nearly adequate enough for the levels you're putting into your body. At best you'll be able to run 200mg of test without a proper PCT without side effects if you're lucky enough to not be overly sensitive to the resulting estrogen surge. The more you post the more it becomes obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
Alright buddy. There's obviously a reason why HGH is illegal and not recommended. Even someone such as yourself can't figure out common knowledge of how nutrient effect estrogen receptors. I'm so glad you use google and ask people on yahoo answers for information and believe all if what you read. Science is a fact and that's how I get my knowledge.
Nathan

Fayetteville, GA

#21 Mar 17, 2013
crimestoppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright buddy. There's obviously a reason why HGH is illegal and not recommended. Even someone such as yourself can't figure out common knowledge of how nutrient effect estrogen receptors. I'm so glad you use google and ask people on yahoo answers for information and believe all if what you read. Science is a fact and that's how I get my knowledge.
Sci Fi Flicks isn't 'real' science...'numnuts'.
Jamie

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 17, 2013
I can't get it up anymore.

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Mar 17, 2013
crimestoppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright buddy. There's obviously a reason why HGH is illegal and not recommended. Even someone such as yourself can't figure out common knowledge of how nutrient effect estrogen receptors. I'm so glad you use google and ask people on yahoo answers for information and believe all if what you read. Science is a fact and that's how I get my knowledge.
First of all dumbass I was talking about test based steroids not hgh. HGH is an entirely different animal and a lot less common in people using recreational or medical steroids. Everything I said can easily be verified by multiple sources. You're a straight up retarded bitch that hasn't been able to refute a single thing I've said because for one, they're simple facts, and two you know precisely jack and shit about the subject. You're not fooling anyone. If you're such an expert set up a common cycle for us. For instance using test e or c give us a dosage per week, how often you pin, etc. it's real easy and basic stuff but I doubt you can even comprehend the most basic idea behind a cycle. Maybe you'd like to tell is the difference between the different types of esters of test. Come on, give me anything, though I know you can't because you're a dumbass.
crimestoppers

Fairfax, VA

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>First of all dumbass I was talking about test based steroids not hgh. HGH is an entirely different animal and a lot less common in people using recreational or medical steroids. Everything I said can easily be verified by multiple sources. You're a straight up retarded bitch that hasn't been able to refute a single thing I've said because for one, they're simple facts, and two you know precisely jack and shit about the subject. You're not fooling anyone. If you're such an expert set up a common cycle for us. For instance using test e or c give us a dosage per week, how often you pin, etc. it's real easy and basic stuff but I doubt you can even comprehend the most basic idea behind a cycle. Maybe you'd like to tell is the difference between the different types of esters of test. Come on, give me anything, though I know you can't because you're a dumbass.
You obviously haven't paid attention to my original post. My response referred to HgH specifically. I've stuck with it. I'm done playing you're childish roid rage small pecker pissing contest. Have fun with your "google search" and "wiki" advice bub.

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Mar 17, 2013
crimestoppers wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't paid attention to my original post. My response referred to HgH specifically. I've stuck with it. I'm done playing you're childish roid rage small pecker pissing contest. Have fun with your "google search" and "wiki" advice bub.
You talked about both of them retard. Now have fun storming off like a whiny bitch because you don't know shit and got called out on it.
crimestoppers

Fairfax, VA

#29 Mar 18, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>You talked about both of them retard. Now have fun storming off like a whiny bitch because you don't know shit and got called out on it.

A steroid is a human growth hormone you dumbass.
Wannakno

Carmel, IN

#30 Mar 18, 2013
You are all fu ck ing MORONS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch 33 min Not who you think 5
john noble 1 hr chris 1
Deanna Overton Griffin 1 hr Truth 2
Marine Corp League Mgr (Mar '15) 1 hr Paul 26
Amanda B 1 hr Tman 1
Feds at VCSC 1 hr Max Jones sucks 660
Margaret & 19th Overpass to be finished in 2018 1 hr Yeah right 3
Why are teachers and principals afraid of Tanoos? 2 hr Public Education 32
Rondrell 3 hr Rob 18
Alan Morrison a public official bashing VCSC 6 hr 1776 63
Poll Should Danny Tanoos be replaced Vigo County Sch... (Aug '12) Thu TH Resident 95
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Terre Haute Mortgages