John

League City, TX

#88 Jan 30, 2010
I hope you snotty stuckup Sony scum workers and supervisors all lose your jobs and sony leaves Terre Haute for good!

Best thing yet for Vigo County!!!
Linda

Winburne, PA

#89 Feb 9, 2010
Would soon one go out with me after work and help shove the snow off of my car,
I might have a surprise for him or her.
Tried to tell you

Philadelphia, PA

#90 Feb 24, 2010
They just hit Pitman hard....We saw it coming two plus years ago, that why we tried to bring in the Union so at least we would have a negotiator for a package deal when we all finally got the boot. I've been there many many years. They stopped caring about the workers and just wanted the big buck. Started hiring temps who didn't care about quality. We started sending out poor product. People noticed and started canceling orders. They didn't fire us who tried to bring the union in, instead the people who helped them beat us by 14 votes a lot of them got the boot. Now I hear they booted out the man Barry Fite who helped them win. Bad day for all no matter what side you were on. We tried to get our fellow Terre Haute workers to join us, it would have been a great victory for all, because they wouldn't have closed both plants for having a union. It would have cost them too much money. Now they have had time to plan against us again.
LINDA A

United States

#91 Feb 24, 2010
I will never be fired I'm a company girl, I could see it coming also.
I'm the boss and that's that.
I get a great pay check, so go F--k yourself.
Worker

United States

#92 Feb 24, 2010
When the company goes down we all lose, unless you are willing to relocate.
Indirectly you may be my Boss, and I have never had a problem with you, I feel though you are not a sincere person, But I need a job.
honeybee

Terre Haute, IN

#93 Feb 26, 2010
i like sony . it was hard to get use to at first. but after my 4 th year i relized this is a company and theyer here to make money gust like any other . i really do like working there . people complain but some times i think that people gust like to complain when thayer life is not going good . but every body has the right to voice thayer opion . and im sure theyer r some things that could be handled better by sony . im gust saying that can anybody really find the perfect job? and if u have ur REALLY LUCKY. for the people that r having a hard time finding a job i wish for u the best of luck. and a prayer or 2
saywhat

Muncie, IN

#94 Feb 26, 2010
honeybee wrote:
i like sony . it was hard to get use to at first. but after my 4 th year i relized this is a company and theyer here to make money gust like any other . i really do like working there . people complain but some times i think that people gust like to complain when thayer life is not going good . but every body has the right to voice thayer opion . and im sure theyer r some things that could be handled better by sony . im gust saying that can anybody really find the perfect job? and if u have ur REALLY LUCKY. for the people that r having a hard time finding a job i wish for u the best of luck. and a prayer or 2
maybe they will be good enough to sent you back to school.
WhatEver

Terre Haute, IN

#95 Feb 26, 2010
"maybe they will be good enough to [sent] you back to school"

You mean [send] dont ya smartie?
smartie

Indianapolis, IN

#96 Feb 26, 2010
WhatEver wrote:
"maybe they will be good enough to [sent] you back to school"
You mean [send] dont ya smartie?
oh hell you got me, but atleast i never try to sound more intelligent than i am.
WhatEver

Terre Haute, IN

#97 Feb 26, 2010
Hey smartie uhhhhmmm that was my first post ever. Maybe you should put your pipe down ;)
honeybee

Terre Haute, IN

#98 Feb 27, 2010
ya well u got the message. weather i have bad spelling or not. : )
honeybee

Terre Haute, IN

#99 Feb 27, 2010
so there!
honeybee

Terre Haute, IN

#100 Feb 27, 2010
smartie s not so smart . its ok i ll dumb it down 4 ya.
Sony Pitman

Haddonfield, NJ

#101 Feb 28, 2010
We just lost 160 employees this past week, here at the Pitman plant. Some temp.help,some fulltime and some management. Some of those layed off had 19 plus years here. What a shame! Of course it can all be attributed to the changing economic climate, downloading and piracy. But a vast majority should be shouldered by the company it's self. Poor managerial decisions coupled with wasteful spending and corporate greed will be the downfall of the American worker. And for those of you who were full-time employees laid off before temp. help, band together and seek legal help! Think about it! If the company could do that legally, we would all be working for a temp. agency.
KINKY-BIRDY

United States

#102 Mar 6, 2010
I don't need a job I'm on SSI
So everybody just keep on work to support me, and my several kids.
THANKS
MIKE

Punxsutawney, PA

#103 Mar 7, 2010
I wish I could get some type of assistance.
I'm just tired of working everyday and seeing people that do nothing with new cars and trucks and they never leave there front porches
Turd

Terre Haute, IN

#104 May 3, 2010
Madmoney wrote:
Mike is a company man....get used to it!:)
Mike is definately a brown noser so he fits right in with the rest of the ass kissers.
Linda A

Clearfield, PA

#105 May 3, 2010
I'm the f--ken BOSS get used to it:
What a joke

Mountain Lakes, NJ

#106 May 4, 2010
Linda A wrote:
I'm the f--ken BOSS get used to it:
Boss of what? You sound like a loser with no teeth. Ther are a bunch of you running around. Did you get here on the short bus
JuikeBirdy

Clearfield, PA

#107 May 5, 2010
I sell purses, and I need money now.
I would like to purchase a new Hoveround.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advics allows employees to post racist comments... 1 hr White trash advics 12
Feds at VCSC 1 hr Trash 740
Who is the biggest liar/cheater in Terre Haute?? 1 hr Getmeoutofterrehaute 21
Alexis (Lexi) Shea Newport 2 hr jen 85
Pete Tanoos pussed out 3 hr Charlie 13
Corvette 3 hr dsfrerr343efreg5t... 19
School Board please read 3 hr Clarence 73
Major Donors to Aquatic Center 5 hr sandman 26
Mike Cleff 17 hr Noble Illinois 23

Terre Haute Jobs