Jesus died for you
Common

Terre Haute, IN

#411 Feb 28, 2014
LOL. You guys are like a bunch of little puppets.
my morning coffee

Terre Haute, IN

#412 Feb 28, 2014
Common wrote:
LOL. You guys are like a bunch of little puppets.
How is that? Can you say in what way "us guys" are a bunch of little puppets? How many puppets would make a bunch? What size is little? Could we dance on the head of a pin? Or are you talking more doll sized? I'd rather be a big ol giant puppet like Pinocchio. Just sayin....
Common

Terre Haute, IN

#413 Feb 28, 2014
my morning coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that? Can you say in what way "us guys" are a bunch of little puppets? How many puppets would make a bunch? What size is little? Could we dance on the head of a pin? Or are you talking more doll sized? I'd rather be a big ol giant puppet like Pinocchio. Just sayin....
Thanks bro. Your quick response just won me twenty bucks.
my morning coffee

Terre Haute, IN

#414 Feb 28, 2014
Common wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks bro. Your quick response just won me twenty bucks.
How so?

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#416 Mar 1, 2014
my morning coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just one of those dumbasses that has nothing to add or even can manage to troll in an original manner. So he'll make some run of the mill insult and when you respond to him, he'll try to spin it like he manipulated you into giving him exactly what he wanted.... As if people don't come on here with the intent to post and respond to others already. The only thing predictable and transparent is his retarded bitchass.
X

Crawfordsville, IN

#417 Mar 1, 2014
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>He's just one of those dumbasses that has nothing to add or even can manage to troll in an original manner. So he'll make some run of the mill insult and when you respond to him, he'll try to spin it like he manipulated you into giving him exactly what he wanted.... As if people don't come on here with the intent to post and respond to others already. The only thing predictable and transparent is his retarded bitchass.
But he won a bet, so obviously he's da man....
my morning coffee

Terre Haute, IN

#418 Mar 1, 2014
X wrote:
<quoted text>But he won a bet, so obviously he's da man....
Must've bet he could read my post up there in under 5 minutes.
StarBucks

Terre Haute, IN

#419 Mar 2, 2014
The post still remains so praise the Lord everyone on this Sunday morning. Hope everyone has a blessed and spirit filled day.
StarBucks

Terre Haute, IN

#420 Mar 3, 2014
Everyone praise God today and have a safe Monday
Common

Terre Haute, IN

#421 Mar 3, 2014
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just one of those dumbasses that has nothing to add or even can manage to troll in an original manner. So he'll make some run of the mill insult and when you respond to him, he'll try to spin it like he manipulated you into giving him exactly what he wanted.... As if people don't come on here with the intent to post and respond to others already. The only thing predictable and transparent is his retarded bitchass.
You add the most worthless shit anytime you post. You are the worst puppet of them all.
X

Crawfordsville, IN

#423 Mar 3, 2014
Common wrote:
<quoted text>You add the most worthless shit anytime you post. You are the worst puppet of them all.
I love the "puppet" comments. Like you're some deep, free thinker. Lol. Shut up.
Common

Terre Haute, IN

#424 Mar 3, 2014
X wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the "puppet" comments. Like you're some deep, free thinker. Lol. Shut up.
Shut up ....lol...ouch...what are you five years old?
my morning coffee

Terre Haute, IN

#425 Mar 3, 2014
Common wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up ....lol...ouch...what are you five years old?
Your calling people little puppets and your asking if others are 5 years old? That must make you, umm...... a little puppet troll sissy pants AND you just won me $25- yuh huh oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah! LMAO!!!

Charlestown, IN

#426 Mar 3, 2014
Common wrote:
<quoted text>
You add the most worthless shit anytime you post. You are the worst puppet of them all.
Damn man... painfully predictable and right on cue. Seems like your complete lack of originality would be dull but I guess someone as retarded as yourself would be easily entertained... does it make you giggle when someone jingles their car keys in front of you too?
X

Crawfordsville, IN

#427 Mar 4, 2014
Common wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up ....lol...ouch...what are you five years old?
No, sorry to let you down. You strike me as the type who would enjoy an online conversation with a child....
Common

Terre Haute, IN

#428 Mar 4, 2014
You guys are so ignorant. You cant stop yourselves from replying to anything thrown your way. Maybe you can refrain this time. Talk about predictable. You already helped me win a bet.

Indianapolis, IN

#429 Mar 4, 2014
Common wrote:
You guys are so ignorant. You cant stop yourselves from replying to anything thrown your way. Maybe you can refrain this time. Talk about predictable. You already helped me win a bet.
It's a public forum where people come with the explicit intent of posting, reading, and responding to others. So yeah, people are responding dumbass. Are you really that retarded or just such a piss poor troll that you can't come up with anything original? Now come on back bitch... let's all hear your lameass response about how you "tricked" people into doing something they were already going to do so you can consider yourself victorious in a nonexistent contest within your pathetic little mind. Maybe later you can tell us how you tricked your waiter in to serving you your food that you ordered... dumbass.
X

Crawfordsville, IN

#430 Mar 5, 2014
Common wrote:
So....someone is giving you money because people are replying to you on a forum. I think we know who the idiots are, lol. You should be thanking us! I have no problem helping you make a few bucks on the side.
StarBucks

Terre Haute, IN

#432 Mar 7, 2014
Praise the lord everyone. Have a safe weekend.
Peter Steele

Indianapolis, IN

#433 Mar 13, 2017
Interesting conversation. Seems some people need the Lord in their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vigo Co. 911 Director orders more training in w... 11 min North mom 2
North Coaches 23 min Parent 10
Jeremy Kamp (Sep '16) 1 hr terry 4
The Avenues may win 2 hr Getsmart 29
Lice 4 hr dont be stupid 7
sommerset apts joe bouchie 4 hr knowledge 1
Rachel Camp 5 hr cici_noze 5
Do you think fire and police care they are the... 7 hr Public Safety 33
Feds at VCSC (Jun '16) 17 hr Nonsense 1,966

Terre Haute Jobs