First Prev
of 22
Next Last
StarBucks

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 14, 2014
This town will always be in the toilet until more people bring Christ into their lives
zzzxxx

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 14, 2014
You couldn't be more correct. This topic page is solid proof of that.
Christardo

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jan 14, 2014
I know, I mean we need to bring back the good ol days of Christ when all races, religions, and creeds of people were treated with respect... Oh shit wait, Nevermind.
StarBucks

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jan 15, 2014
That made zero sense troll
Really

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 15, 2014
Most of the Christians that I know are the most close-minded, bigoted people on the planet. No thanks.
Christardo

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 15, 2014
StarBucks wrote:
That made zero sense troll
You idiots are always ranting on and on about how Jeebus needs brought back into school, the court room, blah, blah, blah. Well when Jesus supposedly had a stronger foothold where was the love for your fellow man when woman were second class citizens, people that weren't WASPS openly discriminated against. Maybe you'd like to address the issue of slavery, oh wait that's right, the Bible and Jesus are perfectly fine with slavery. Christians suckdick.
Jesus died for me

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Jesus didn't die for me or my sins. The human race saw him as a conflict on their way of life and called him a fake (not the king "son of God") and killed him for it. he died BECAUSE OF SIN. He cried in the garden because he knew they were looking for him and knew it would be any day. Then when they did finally kill him he showed them by coming back to life in three days. Bam! I'm a fake huh? What other human can do that by his own doing? None only God! Jesus son of God in human form. You and I are son's and daughters of God so when God came to Earth to teach the word he was human just like you and I so he was then the son of God.
proof

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jan 15, 2014
Jesus died for me wrote:
Jesus didn't die for me or my sins. The human race saw him as a conflict on their way of life and called him a fake (not the king "son of God") and killed him for it. he died BECAUSE OF SIN. He cried in the garden because he knew they were looking for him and knew it would be any day. Then when they did finally kill him he showed them by coming back to life in three days. Bam! I'm a fake huh? What other human can do that by his own doing? None only God! Jesus son of God in human form. You and I are son's and daughters of God so when God came to Earth to teach the word he was human just like you and I so he was then the son of God.
BAM where's you proof. You got a video was you there..
Jesus died for me

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jan 15, 2014
proof wrote:
<quoted text> BAM where's you proof. You got a video was you there..
BAM! The Bible! King James version..........read it don't go to a church and ask them to tell you a bunch of cap.
Proof

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jan 15, 2014
Jesus died for me wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM! The Bible! King James version..........read it don't go to a church and ask them to tell you a bunch of cap.
Your kidding right. A hogpog of letters edited by a council of power hungry religious leaders and put into a book to better control the masses. That's your proof.
Believer

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jan 15, 2014
Proof wrote:
<quoted text> Your kidding right. A hogpog of letters edited by a council of power hungry religious leaders and put into a book to better control the masses. That's your proof.

Read the writings of Josephus, and that might help you. He wrote about the life of Jesus.
Believer

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jan 15, 2014
Really wrote:
Most of the Christians that I know are the most close-minded, bigoted people on the planet. No thanks.
In today's world anyone who has an opinion is considered a bigot, so I guess everyone is a bigot.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#13 Jan 15, 2014
Some of the worst people I know of go to church every Sunday.
Proof

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jan 15, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the writings of Josephus, and that might help you. He wrote about the life of Jesus.
That's not proof. I do believe that a man name Jesus existed in that time.
Believer

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jan 15, 2014
Lord Hater wrote:
Some of the worst people I know of go to church every Sunday.
That could be true, but it doesn't mean the people are true Christians. Satan will always attack the church, so I would say it's his followers.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dumbass. Scholars, including religious scholars admit that the works of Josephus that mention Jesus are a forgery. The context makes no sense as if they were just thrown in as an afterthought, because they were, and the writing style varies greatly from Josephus himself. On top of all that we have Bible thumpers who claim Jesus was such a monumentally influential figure yet all he gets is a couple paragraphs from one writer of the time amongst many. Give me a break.
My My

United States

#17 Jan 15, 2014
For all the non believers, if you have ever had a moment in your life when you had a loved one sick or injured and you were looking for a miracle to save their life, that miracle is The Lord...
On the fence

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 15, 2014
I was a Job's Daughter. Will I go to heaven?

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 15, 2014
My My wrote:
For all the non believers, if you have ever had a moment in your life when you had a loved one sick or injured and you were looking for a miracle to save their life, that miracle is The Lord...
Oh really... are you one of those morons that believe that if they pray hard enough that sickness will disappear. Go cure at least one person from a cancer ward using NOTHING BUT prayer and Jeebus and I'll reevaluate my skepticism on the matter.
StarBucks

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jan 15, 2014
proof wrote:
<quoted text> BAM where's you proof. You got a video was you there..
You can't prove it didn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy 10 min whowouldnot 39
Julie Henricks thread is gone.......? 1 hr Sensible 13
Add A Word / Drop A Word (Nov '10) 1 hr wouldn t you like... 4,691
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 1 hr Mix 858
Riley Ambulance 2 hr wouldn t you like... 51
is there any girls or women in narch town for fun 2 hr ajb 1
who's the best guitar player in town? (Dec '09) 2 hr Hedy Lamarr 140
Jeff Stevens 3 hr Sensible 107
Most overrated restaurant in Terre Haute? (May '12) Fri Fat Man 149
Terre Haute Dating