Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

joey hoey wrote:
Seriously? What "damn good job" allows you to have stars tat'd on your
breast? How tacky!?
yea on my breast they can be covered what's tatted on my body has nothing to do with my job so now im going to be bashed for my tats wow
niki

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

joey hoey wrote:
Seriously? What "damn good job" allows you to have stars tat'd on your
breast? How tacky!?
btw you may think it's tacky but its a cover up not finished since you need to know so much
robin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I'd love to play with them!!
joey hoey

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

niki wrote:
<quoted text>btw you may think it's tacky but its a cover up not finished since you need to know so much
Don't really care. Just thought it was humorous.
joey hoey

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Prestiiiiiige! Worldwide worldwide worldwide worldwide!(As I'm smoochin a convict)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

niki wrote:
<quoted text> again since you're so worried about me which is funny my facebook is under nichole danielle dowell make sure u put that all in since you just can't stand to not talk shit u fkn freak.
Great..you're married to a "convict"..tattoo's all over your body..less than 25 years old with 3 kids..and more than likely on government assistance..The term 'low life's is most fitting in your existence..why are you wasting your time here?
Bob

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I seen her whew going to take a big nikki now whip my ass with som dowellny
hmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

joey hoey wrote:
Prestiiiiiige! Worldwide worldwide worldwide worldwide!(As I'm smoochin a convict)
aww u must l live of of unemployment don't be mad I make more money than you n my husband may be in prison but he's more of a man than any of u fks..have a nice day creeps..and thank you all so much for looking at my facebook now I can get all your real names bet u retards forgot about that
Sony worker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> aww u must l live of of unemployment don't be mad I make more money than you n my husband may be in prison but he's more of a man than any of u fks..have a nice day creeps..and thank you all so much for looking at my facebook now I can get all your real names bet u retards forgot about that
bull shitttttttttttt, I looked
you have nothing on anybody
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Only way u can get names dumby is if they send u a friend request
nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

She's a real retard you can not see who looks at ur facebook page..everybody knows that
joey hoey

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>aww u must l live of of unemployment don't be mad I make more money than you n my husband may be in prison but he's more of a man than any of u fks..have a nice day creeps..and thank you all so much for looking at my facebook now I can get all your real names bet u retards forgot about that
Hahaha! I make over $70k a year, have a 401k, a 529 for my 1 child, life insurance for myself, wife, and child... Wait did I mention she's a step daughter? Ya, I'm a father by choice! I'm a real man! I'm home with my family and can tuck them in at night, I don't have to say hello through a glass window! I have been at my job for 19 years and can retire next January. The only unemployment I've ever collected was for 2 weeks during a layoff. I have no tattoos, I have a masters in engineering, and my hobby is bashing worthless hoes like you on public forums because if makes me realize what Ive worked so hard NOT to be. If you have my name, I can't stress how bad I'd love for you to contact me! Do everyone a favor and disappear! You're kids may have a better life style in the custody of CPS. And also... That pink leopard print mini skirt hoe outfit makes you look fatter. Just sayin...
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I agree joey hoey a father in prison isnt much Of a father if you ask me we support her kids through social security and support him of corse too probably does beat our pay checks now social security tax went from 3 - 5 percent doesnt effect women with 3 kidz loose puss and man in prison there tax free losers by the way good to see your a good step dad all kids should be excepted by father mother excetra i see to many times were kids are treated diff due to the fact they say i dont care isnt my kid its that bitches or that dickheads kid just hard to swallow dont like the ex lover kids not responsible anyway her old man probably got a new boyfriend on the inside cant amagin how shel sleep with him when he gets Out dick been up some dudes ass id be lookin for new man with income if i were nikki
jusme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

def richard summers is the biggest low life in terre haute
boom

Sheridan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Red ROBIN
seat belts save lives

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Good parents do not drive their kids around in cars urestrained so they become human missiles if involved in an accident!
Brandy Cobelmyerstone

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Is this Niki girl really short has halfblack kid and was she maried to Jon Dowell.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

ZACH BUZA
cop lover

Crawfordsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Zack buza and his nasty ass momma..two biggest pieces of shit around
Tall Man

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Patrick Foster

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of77
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Terre Haute Forum right now

Search the Terre Haute Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
g1ory hole 22 min cocothaho 2
fight this past friday night at the garden quar... 2 hr idk 6
When will Terre Haute file for bankruptcy? 2 hr voiceofreason1909 11
Clint Mackey hearing 2 hr louise 6
Gay marriage fight unlikely to disappear soon 2 hr jukiebird 268
Pamela Gardner (Oct '11) 3 hr bill 143
Tattoo in prison makes molester a marked man (Oct '06) 3 hr Pimpin in a Double Wide 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Terre Haute Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••