Tyler Atkinson.... Who knows what abo...

Tyler Atkinson.... Who knows what about him?

Posted in the Terre Haute Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Heard this guy is screwing around with my girl... Wanting to know what's up with him?
eww

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Your screwed buddy i wouldnt mess with ur girl again dudes got the herps
Erectile Doesfunction

AOL

#4 Nov 3, 2011
I don't know Tyler but I'm in her balls deep....right now.....and man does she feel good
ABC123

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Freddy1987 wrote:
Heard this guy is screwing around with my
girl... Wanting to know what's up with him?
****Sounds like you need to put a leash on "your girl" or at the very least a chastity belt...takes 2 buddy...
Zuzu

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Nov 7, 2011
If she's screwing this Tyler guy she obviously isn't your girl. Good God you people make my head hurt.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2011
WOW RYAN for someone that says they are not talking shit you seem to be doing alot of it these days. Dont worry it will come back to you karma is even a bigger BITCH than I can be.
ABC123

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 11, 2011
Hilah wrote:
WOW RYAN for someone that says they are not talking shit you seem to be doing alot of it these days. Dont worry it will come back to you karma is even a bigger BITCH than I can be.
You are 100% correct...What goes around...comes around and karma will catch up with him whether he is hiding behind a fake name or not...
Ryan

Clinton, IN

#9 Nov 11, 2011
Again, this is Ryan... You all are right, what comes around, goes around and I truly hope that happens to whoever is behind all this crap. I do not know Tyler, therefore I have nothing at all to say about him. My kids seem to like him and that is all that matters to me. And as far as Hilah goes, it was what it was and I have nothing to say about her either. My kids are taken care of by both her and I and that is all that matters to me again. This is all crazy and I wish it would stop. There is no need for it at all. I don't know if someone has an issue with any of us but this is not the way to handle it.
amanda roberts

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2011
i know everything bout him he is my sons dad
sus

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Dec 26, 2011
amanda roberts wrote:
i know everything bout him he is my sons dad
Tyler is a busy boy.

Since: Dec 11

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Dec 26, 2011
bahah ! funny sh it
Lindsey

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Dec 29, 2011
Is he related to Lindsey ?
Rectal Drip

AOL

#15 Dec 29, 2011
yes Lindsey Lohan is his cousin
Tyler

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Dec 29, 2011
Once I got past the used, she was okay. Had a tough time keeping the three bags over her head though, she's a squirmier & a squealer.
lol

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2011
Funny thing is Lindsey Atkinson has herpes too!!!!!!! How nasty is that....must of gave it to each other!
Toilet Seat

AOL

#18 Jan 1, 2012
Tyler wrote:
Once I got past the used, she was okay. Had a tough time keeping the three bags over her head though, she's a squirmier & a squealer.
dude iffen she's makin those sounds she's not a heifer but a pig
i know tyler

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 4, 2012
Tyler is a total player! Has several woman...many who are said to be pregnant...I wouldn't eff with him, he's a big, tough guy....
Talks a lot of sh*t about his profession and how much $$ he makes, but depends on his friends and women to buy him beer and provide him with transportation......
I don t care

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
Nice enough guy but he spends way too much time licking my balls when I pay for an hour of time with him. 3-6" up would helP me out more.
Get a life

Fairfield, IL

#22 Oct 15, 2015
REALLY ! I don't talk about people 1.) because I don't care :)
2.) He is a loser and a big nasty purv.
I don't get why he treats people like s***. Maybe its because of the way he was raised. Obviously he was not raised with morals or respect he needs his a** beat maybe some common sense would help. And for him just f****** women and leaving them is only gonna get his face broke. He will mess with the wrong b**** and she won't take his nasty a** shit. He need help. I hope to god he gets it. But I mainly feel sorry for his kids there living with there grandma because they don't have a stable home or family to stay with.poor kids are going to go out and be just like him. There life's are f*****. I don't get why he has not had DCFS involved. He dosent need kids he is a worthless person. Do us all a Fav Tyler get help GROW THE F*** UP !!! show your kids good morals they should be first. Instead of partying and f****** women be a dad dumba**. and his last name is spelled ((( atchison ))))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am the real John876! 15 min John876 16
Commissioners Pay Crony Lobbyist $48k 20 min Level blow 23
TH & Vigo county maintenance worker post pulled. 23 min Yep 2
Sanders (May '12) 24 min Jack 12
dopewhores in terre haute 45 min Pep 77
Thompson suspended 50 min Citizen 100
Cut the fire and police budget 57 min Tater 26
Mayor Duke is worried 4 hr 877 CASH COW 65
Tim Curley will soon be investigated. 9 hr Larry 4
Will Vigo County Council vote to increase Count... 13 hr IM SURE 80